• No.
    • Some rock-bands.
    • I listen sometimes when bored.

erm. this should be in off topic -> music

this place is for developing sounds/music for in-game

Define "rock" first.

182312[/snapback]

Anything cooler than you. :D

I like rock and country Elf Girl, but the second more. Can't listen to rock like I used to.. gives me headaches nowadays. :fire:

country- :icon8:

rock- :icon13:

182680[/snapback]

You'll think differently when you get older and start to lose your noise tolerance. :P

I dont like noise even being young. Just define "rock" and I will say if I like it or not.

:icon13:

And I dont like country, in general, but of course it all depends on the concrete autor, the concrete lp, and the concrete song we are talking about. For example, Mark Knoppfler has strong influences coming from the country music (influences only, I dont mean his music is country) and I consider that he is a very talented artist, with a very peculiar habbits when playing the guitar, by the way.

Regarding headaches, well... Any bad song can give you one if the volume is too loud, does not matter if it is a rock, punk rock, classical, country, gregoryan or heavy metal song. :icon8: Even jazz can give you a headache if you did not have a good day and choose the wrong song at the wrong time.

Thats punk rock, rock is too general. I have nothing against them. Not the best for me thou. I preffer offspring in the same line, but still not the best ;) For punk rock Im more in the line of The Clash. Still punkrock is not one of my favourite styles.

Still, if there is any need to hear green day I preffer older lps. Not strange knowing that dookie and insomniac are from my school days (about '94 I think .?. so much time since, now that I think :( ) :lol:

-Regards people ;)

I dislike the newer genre of "Cry baby rock" example: simple plan heres some lyrics! "Whine whine hooker dumped me for some midget whine whine whine"

I also dislike the ones that sell-out because they know they can make more money being a pop-rock and I wont mention them due to well, 3/4ths of rock today do it.

Dislike the new "punk" genre that it a mix of "cry baby rock" mixed with talentless losers.

Like- the rock that is ROCK it doesn't try to be anything else but rock. But above all I like experimental rock and just rock that just well that have lyrics that make sense if you listen to it. such as tub-ring (awesome band www.tubring.com) their lyrics are funny etc etc but it has a meaning. :P

I looove rock. hate country. with a passion. and I'm from Texas, too.

Rock concerts own.

I've seen:

Green Day

Phantom Planet

Incubus

12 Stones

Sevendust

Creed

Revis

Idolwire (i think that was their name)..it might have been idolwhile...they were scottish so it was hard to tell when they said "hello we are idol___"

Pearl Jam

Deftones

Mudvayne

Linkin Park

Limp Bizkit

Metallica

and soon Jimmy Eat World and Greenday again :P

Rock Concerts are glimpses of heaven.

Edited by 7

Nirvana, Pearl Jam, RHCP, Foo Fighters, Metallica.

Of course, I enjoyed all of the above from the age of 12, not when rock became fashionable....<_<