Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
benhe

Axe Guild Wars

I am just wondering how many people hate the guild Axe and if u want a war with us post here. I am just wondering how many people hate me :P and my guild.

i don't speak for my entire guild, nor do i hate you. i don't know who you are

but.. alas.. ill take you all on. the united states of amplifire hereby declares war on the evildoers.. axe (thanks mister bush for your highly inspirational and infinately creative speech writing)

:axeman_rune: :angry: I STILL WANT WAR :axeman_rune: Fame Guild is still psst and there is to many Multi Chars from all of you SCAMMERS BAGJUMPERS etc.. :axeman_rune: :D

:angry: benhe if you read the other thread you know id love to see you on a pk map . but as far as war its not fair you'd be out numbered :D:angry:

Yeah.. Clockus.. vs. benhe and all 50-or-so of his multiple chars.. :angry: Clockus would be outnumbered. :D

Edited by Daxon

plus i can't use them together (helping each other) legally.

182241[/snapback]

Never stopped you before.

<_< while were on the subject stop trying to get into fame with an alt character. -_- i know you did join with one already . :angry: were not accepting new recruits. and if we do we'll have ip checked :D first

This guild War is very pointless because first of all when i used to go to pk maps often yall killed me anyways plus the members in my guild (that havn't already left) don't pk much so good luck looking for us in a pk area

I want a war against Axe. And since almost everybody in Twin is an alternate, how about everybody's main guild join it, too? That way you could fight Twin, ACE, (TC), SegV, ^V^, *CO*, Riva, GarD, Soul, HIM, and all their allies.

Why not just get EL vs. Axe? It could be a big event in KF.

Edited by Kala

Yea um u guys can all go to kf and we will watch cause were not going in u can say were at war but good luck getting us. Were not going in when u guys in tehre without diss rings anyways....

Yea um u guys can all go to kf and we will watch cause were not going in u can say were at war but good luck getting us. Were not going in when u guys in tehre without diss rings anyways....

182344[/snapback]

There is more to war then the battle field.

kala just to let you know it is very unlikly Riva will join in in this war, we like to stay friends with everyone, and benhe there right there are alot more ways they can get to yyou, like if riva did deside to join in, we could put you on adarah blacklist, or even make a new list where you get charaged more for using her (10% more or something) and it wouldn't tell you so you would have no idea. also they could bag jump you, scam you, steal all kills at spawn points. they just have to be a little more creative

That would suck if riva joined cause i donated a ton of crap to adarah and whats the black list mean?

184598[/snapback]

It means scammers like you get what's coming.