Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aerowind

What's your desktop?!?!

here is mine:

clickie

edit:

this image will most likely change over time as i keep uploading new versions of my desktop...

Edited by duran

i know. i was trying to go for neon green on black kinda like some old school computer :P

never realy got it right tho so this is the result.

that background image dont help either ;)

Edited by duran

Yea.. its blank but I have more crap on this computer than most of you.. not all oin desktop though.. Im a graphics designer so I have cs2 cs and 7.0 (photoshop) gimp 2.0 gimpshop psp 8.0 and 9.0 and apohysis..2.02.. running xp.. and have extensive programs.. I lowerd the thing to classic and didnt use an active bg for reasons to save space on my computer..  ;)

Click me

(btw that invisionfreenetworks site.. i own) :P more for graphics and tutorials..  :mellow:

188701[/snapback]

hmm, that's a lot of shortcuts... and a rather full desktop.

so, does this mean projoesbacksback? :P

no because i can't even play on this computer for some odd reason.. I tried modifying alot of stuff.. making backups for everything.. nothing helped.. my card is updated.. brand new.. and I think I found out the problem but Im not sure how to fix it.. :stare: When I open eternal lands it opens to el.exe's in the computers process.... they overlap each other so my computer displays a error and cannot debug it.. Ive tried also.. ad Ive tried to set it.. it won't work.. :cry: So.. anyone can help??? :angry: anyway no.. not bac....yet.. :axeman_rune:

hmm, that's a lot of shortcuts... and a rather full desktop.

so, does this mean projoesbacksback? :medieval:

189027[/snapback]

Is it bad to have a lot of shortcuts? I have at least this many...

Yea.. its blank but I have more crap on this computer than most of you.. not all oin desktop though.. Im a graphics designer so I have cs2 cs and 7.0 (photoshop) gimp 2.0 gimpshop psp 8.0 and 9.0 and apohysis..2.02.. running xp.. and have extensive programs.. I lowerd the thing to classic and didnt use an active bg for reasons to save space on my computer..  :medieval:

Click me

(btw that invisionfreenetworks site.. i own) :P more for graphics and tutorials..  :mellow:

188701[/snapback]

You have barely any....I was just getting sick of all my icons so I dumped them all in a folder. I'm almost positive their is a lot more junk and software on my computer than yours :-P If you need proof...i'll get my installed programs list...lol.

You should have seen my desktop before....I had to use differnt icon arganing settings just to find all the icons...because they diden't fit on my desktop... :glare:

Dude, how'd you mod the windows taskbar?

Another, less important but still relevant, question is... why are you using Windows Media Player? http://www.winamp.com/

(Two thousanth, two hundredth, and twenty-seconed post. ^_^)

Edited by freeone3000

Wow...And here I was, thinking a Windows desktop couldn't get any more Micro$oft-y... now the only way you could possibly make it more M$-y would be to have a picture of Bill Gates as Master Chief... and maybe have an Xbox emulator running. :P

Well, basic and clean is how I like things. What do you think?

Screenshot-3.png

Umm, I need a good place to host it. Photobucket makes my images tiny ;(

Edited by Brom

Guest skaar

clear structed. there's order in chaos. :icon13:

(i colored some active apps in fact i won't that everyone knows which firewall and security apps i'm runing :mace: )

desktop.jpg

I decided for that wallpaper in fact fire stands for energy and as student i need a lot of it :)

Well, basic and clean is how I like things. What do you think?

EDIT: Image taken out to make post smaller.

Umm, I need a good place to host it. Photobucket makes my images tiny ;(

http://www.imageshack.us/ doesn't resize images, allows you to host anything up to 1mb, including PNGs, BMPs(they convert BMPs to PNGs), JPGs, GIFs, SWFs, and TIFFs (Also converted to PNGs).

And skaar... you have more apps in your quicklaunch than your desktop. :icon13:

Edited by goatsgomoo

I am very, very scared now. I think I'll stare at some penguins.

EDIT: Oh yeah, to make your desktop more M$-ey, replace those Firefox icons with IE. :blink:

Edited by goatsgomoo

Wow...And here I was, thinking a Windows desktop couldn't get any more Micro$oft-y... now the only way you could possibly make it more M$-y would be to have a picture of Bill Gates as Master Chief... and maybe have an Xbox emulator running. :hug:

191655[/snapback]

But wouldn't an Xbox emulator be antimicrosoft by nature?

Also, be careful about staring at pengiuns. Don't give in to those nasty thoughts, especially those involving cold cream.

Edited by freeone3000