Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Evalin

Evalin's weekly lucky draw

THE LOTTO IS RUN AS FOLLOWS

-PM me at any time in game, and hand me 1k gc.

-I will then write down your name here and how many tickets you have purchased.

-I will add your gc to the pot, and keep a tally running here for all to see.

-Come Sunday, I will use a number generator to pick 3 winners.

-1st place wins 50% of the total pot.

-2nd place wins 30% of the total pot.

-3rd place wins 20% of the total pot.

good luck to all who have that gambling spirit, these are the best odds you can get out of a lotto, being I get no profit, it's all sent to winners.

1st LOTTO'S POT

29000 gc

1st LOTTO'S WINNERS

Ailenya - won 14.5k gc

Phenic - won 8.7k gc

Asmodai - won 5.8k gc

2nd LOTTO'S POT

32000 gc

2nd LOTTO'S WINNERS

Phenic - won 16k

Kylara - won 9.6k

Hooked - won 6.4k

3rd LOTTO'S POT

25000 gc

3rd LOTTO'S WINNERS

Rapono - won 12500

Duckyo - won 7500

Gizz - won 5000

*Phoenix83 hosted this week's lotto in my absence

4th LOTTO'S POT

88000 gc

4th LOTTO'S WINNERS

Chaoogie won 44k gc

Van_Binsbergen won 26.4k gc

Chaoogie won 17.6k gc

Edited by Evalin

well, kals, you wouldn't have a problem hearing about it, I announce in guild channel... as for everyone else, mods said they won't announce anything that requires money to participate. Since it costs 1k per ticket, I'm on my own to advertise.

random idea though... I'm going to make it a weekly thing, and keep it updated here. If you want to buy a ticket, it's 1k gc. pm me in game and I'll write you down. Drawings will be every friday (no set time, but I'll post the results when I log in friday)

we can do this 2 ways, either everyone picks a number (1 to 50) and if someone, or multiple people get the number, they split all the money. If no one hits it, that jackpot moves on to next week's, but the closest person gets a certain % of it.

choice 2 is just do it the way I did, and have everyone get a number, then draw the random numbers for winners each week.

As of right now, I'll do it the 2nd method, but post if you'd like to see it the 1st way.

Either way, lotto tickets are on sale as of now at 1k gc each, buy as many as you want ^_^

1st - 50%

2nd - 30%

3rd - 20%

i would like to see the first option put into practice. it seems like a very good idea, and this way everyone could buy a ticket at some point and not have to worry about missing it.

i spend about 99% of my time on the Newbie channel, cos i like the people and it gives a chance to pass on my knowledge, meet some nice people (and every now and again it needs keeping under control when the mods arent on which is where i try and help). only broadcasting on the market channel would stop me from even knowing that you were putting on such an event, so buying tickets in advance is better.

Edited by Ujio

Winning is fun!

I think your other idea is worth trying out Evalin, the supa lotto rollover.

Im willing to spread the word manually during the last lotto hour or so. Basicly going to storages, telling people, maybe screaming, not quite sure yet.

If we can drum up a large number of happy gamblers then :D if you know what i mean.

finally ive got my cheap as chips hotmail registered here :fire:

drawing will be tomorro night, I'm expecting the pot to grow to near what it was last week when i start advertising on channels, but who's to say I'll be on when you are, buy those tickets while you can :P

just a reminder, tickets are on sale all week, but i only advertise the day of drawings (friday) pm me in game to pick one or more up.

phoenix83 (another riva) will be taking over my lotto as i'm leaving el

i've passed the money to him, and instructed him in how to host. it's all on his shoulders now :P

okay folks, evalin is leaving el and i pray not 4 ever and has asked me to step in her place to run this so if u wanna buy a ticket pm me ingame, ill try and be online as much as i can handle :P

tickets are still on sale for 1k gc and i will be in the riva house on friday to host the draw, the riva house is located in votd, if u dont know where this is then its the end house north of the storage bot

it will b hosted at 9pm gmt time on fridays so make sure you have your tickets by then

if u have any ideas or suggestions on making the lottery more fun then message me your ideas on this forum with a subject saying 'lottery ideas' so i know wat its about

i hope i make eva proud in this and good luck to you all

THIS WEEKS POT

25000 gc

THIS WEEKS PLAYERS

Chatterbug89 - 1 Ticket

Ujio - 1 Ticket

Assasin - 5 Ticket

Gizz - 1 Ticket

Gink - 1 Ticket

Coco - 1 Ticket

Marc - 2 Ticket

Link_I - 1 Ticket

Tenebrae - 1 Ticket

Sorinake - 1 Ticket

Hooked - 3 Ticket

Duckyo - 2 Ticket

VampireVorador - 1 Ticket

Gink - 1 Ticket

Rapono - 1 Ticket

WINNERS

3rd - Gizz - 5000

2nd - Duckyo - 7500

1st - Rapono - 12500

i will do my best to catch all winners when they r online

-------------------------------------------------

PREVIOUS WINNERS

None

Edited by phoenix83

and has asked me to step in her place

185178[/snapback]

even after i'm gone people pull this... :omg:

Evalin = male != female

traslation

Evalin equals male not female

don't make me post pics of myself, only riva's aloud to them documents, highly confidential :P

due to lack of interest this week... and abundance of parties that are drawing me back out into teh rl... I'll be postponing the lotto til sunday, and will host it on sundays from here on out. the pot this week so far is at 22k thanks to a couple high rollers. come take there money and participate in a hopeful 50k gc pot :blush:

sorry i wasn't on last sunday, but i'm home for the week (visiting teh folks) and don't have a computer down here. you won't be seeing me in el til monday. see ya then.