Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kalhan

skf

there's one in a pinned topic (which you should have read), and no doubt more through the storylines forum. currently, if you want to write to the larger story, it's better to be familiar with the story itself, at the least you have to be familiar with the pinned stuff

failing that, be in the storylines forum and use the search feature

after 1.0.2 I'll be working on a way to track all of what has happened where/to whom/with what/etc, so that will help

That I know of, there is nothing dire to the SKF history. I wrote a small piece that hinted that the area was over run with monsters with monsters in a mans attempt to change the curse 10 years AGW. However it's small and can be scrapped without ever being remembered.

Its open for the most part...however as i understand it (unwritten understanding) is that the person incharge of SFK and carmien WAS the person in charge of KF as well. However i have seen nothing written on it (doesn't mean it's not there) so have at it, and we can always come to an agreement. The Storylines of EL is made by the players.

I'm glad to see that ideas are being fostered, Alderan. While Kahlan is working on and finishing her ideas on SKF, write yours down. Then when you have them down peraps you could turn your attention to another area, like TD (we have no stories thus far). Then when Kahlan has hers finished and posted you can tweak yours to fit in. thus we have 3 stories where there was once none :bow_arrow:.

Just a suggestion, as usual your participation (the both of yours) is greatly appreciated and well in demand.

Edited by Quinticus

A battle took place there? I was thinking of a peice incorporating a "Dune like" people that lived in the desert and because a harsh people, when they traveled out of thier homes they found they could overpower and that they had superiour skills than that of the "Wet people" Ive seen that sort of theme in a few books Ive read and I like the idea.

I am unfamiliar with any battle here as well. Could you post a link, I've never had the chance to read it.

I do like the way Brom is thinking. Though, there wouldn't be the technology for such water preservation. Also there currently are tents in the south along with a demolished dock. In the north are town ruins, so those things will have to be taken into account. Not to mention the oasis and mountain range before the map boarder. And the orc cave to the south.

More than likkely wouldn't be able to find the storyline since all the old storylines were deleted when the forum was hacked.

However, look around the map, there are scars from a war it seems, there is a sunken ship...the attempts at building a fortress, a series of tents that lead up to a bigger tent (general?).

He has an excellent point. Ill look around that map on the test server for more info.