Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Luxutana

Eternal-Lands Save me in Real life

Well, I'm in a gang Known as Crips (this is real life). THe gang and myself did some mess up stuff. But, Then on 7/17/05 My Gang Member Robb and injured some people While I was training my Char. SO i was keep out of court and all that etc. Thankz to Eternal Lands :axeman_rune:

BLUD FER LYfEEEEE BIZAATCHHHHHH

being so proud of yourself for hanging out with 3 people that have big brothers that have friends who's friends are in a gang which consequently means YOU "are in a gang" that you would mention it to people on online forums that don't give a fuuuukkk.. absolutely worthless. next, plz

lol the guy didnt said hes cool, he said it maybe saved his life.So if you want to live longer play EL :brooding:

Well, I'm in a gang Known as Crips (this is real life).  THe gang and myself did some mess up stuff. But, Then on 7/17/05 My Gang Member Robb and injured some people While I was training my Char. SO i was keep out of court and all that etc. Thankz to Eternal Lands  :axeman_rune:

181450[/snapback]

If you were really a ricket this would be posted in blue not red. Crips are a type of gang not a gang....what set do you supposedly roll with :D I would say he's just a wannabe, mark.

Edited by Creepin_Death

If you were really a ricket this would be posted in blue not red. Crips are a type of gang not a gang....what set do you supposedly roll with :D I would say he's just a wannabe, mark.

181524[/snapback]

tHERES a reason i wrote in red it was to disrecpect you neva gonig to understand

tHERES a reason i wrote in red it was to disrecpect you neva gonig to understand

181529[/snapback]

Why would you write a post thanking for your life in a color to disrespect? Your story is sound less and less believable.

Why would you write a post thanking for your life in a color to disrespect?  Your story is sound less and less believable.

181537[/snapback]

I'm Disrecpecting Crips... Trying to stay I don't wanna be part of their little game no more... :D

I'm in the Kelly Park compton crips...Naw, just kiddin, I'm a Compton Piru...No jokes...Even if I do live in VA.

Luxutana, you don't know what a gang is.

Or like.

:P

There's a lot of reasons how EL could have saved your life..

"I got stuck over playing EL and a bad pile up happened on the road I was going to be driving on" would have been a lot more believable. <_<

Well who am i to judge you? Im fairly sure i know even less about gangs than Luxutuana - but i just dont see a reason to lie about something like this, so im not gonna doubt you :)

oh and ps. I like Daxon :)

Guest Enyo
hell. :bow_arrow:  even if this all bollocks.......better he spend his time here than doing the "other"...so good luck to him :P

181815[/snapback]

I completely agree.

why do so many have to be negative and assume the worst... why just think that this is something positive and be a little human and encouraging? :D

Guest Enyo
rofl teh guy aint in no gang =\ he just wants u to think he is so tough and smeg lol

181820[/snapback]

that's not the impression that i got.. hmmm <_<

181529[/snapback]

LOL what ever you say mark. What set are you supposedly from anyway? In real life you would get shot for disrespecting your set. Once in never out. I'm hoping we will find out this is a big joke cause you sure ain't no crip.

I understand more than you ever will. Bring your ass here to LA and I'll take you through Compton or Inglewood and you can see what thug life is all about. Believe me its not a glamorous as you have seen in your movies.

Enyo, I am not trying to be negative. I have never been a member of any gang BUT I know a little about gangs. I grew up with many friends who were. I know that a real gang member would not be on EL. talking about all this.

I also know he would not make a mistake and type in red saying he was a crip and once caught claim he was trying to diss his own set....weather he liked what they did or not.

People actually die over colors. Alot of us have lost friends. Its stupid and I don't think its right BUT I don't think its something some kid should be pretending to be on the Internet because he watches a movie and thinks its cool. Its not cool. Its not something we should be admiring.

I completely agree death, so many kids think that gang life is all glamorous and crap...I've had friends die from this shit, not a pretty sight at all.

[EDIT] ALSO! Listen to Dance With The Devil by Immortal Technique...It'll show you what it's truly like to be in a gang.

Edited by WoodChuck

why do so many have to be negative and assume the worst... why just think that this is something positive and be a little human and encouraging?    :)

181818[/snapback]

Nobody likes liars -- I sure don't.

oh and ps. I like Daxon :D

181723[/snapback]

As long as you keep it professional. :confused:

Guest Enyo
Nobody likes liars -- I sure don't.

As long as you keep it professional.  :angry:

182181[/snapback]

who are you or anyone here to judge and call someone else a liar?

182222[/snapback]

So, you actually think he's telling the total truth? That he's a die hard gangster who just happened to continue playing EL which got him out of trouble with his 'thugz'? That he's a 'straight up killa'? Oh please, Enyo. Even you can't be that naive. :D

Or maybe you're a gangster too Enyo just 'stickin up 4 ya h0miez?"

:angry: [/horrible typing]

182222[/snapback]

He's a Texan, doesn't it make everything obvious? He's always right and if he's not, he'll start frightening you with CIA, FBI and other ridiculous things.