Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lyr

Gods of Gaming

ok so people please at least look at it.. its got a really great look and all new emotes that me and a friend made using sprites. at least check it out.. you dont have to register

ok im going to say this only once.. you morons who come to my forum and post stupid stuff about how it sucks, all tho its plain to see it doesnt need to stop. and by the way.. not to dis this forum.. but mine looks better, has better emotes, has a better layout, and nicer people.. so dont stay stuff that you dont know anything about.

peace

ok im going to say this only once.. you morons who come to my forum and post stupid stuff about how it sucks... but mine looks better, has better emotes, has a better layout, and nicer people..

182540[/snapback]

not having seen your forum, I need to ask one question: Are these people telling you how much your forum sucks nicer than the people here?

Hey I love it :unsure: I'm a mod of the PC Area now (oh and be patient with posts please...)

You triple posted in one day, I know they were fairly time spaced, but sometimes it took as long as a week for people to post on some of my topics :unsure: (ooo and are you ZeonX?)

lol yea i know.. our rules are pretty loose. most of our members came from Zeldaunvierse.net but things were too strict so i made my own forum. we dont have many members (48) so we dont need to be real strict. hell.. u can talk about anything you wont.. no1 really cares.

yea im zeonx.. i have many names. lol. to tell the truth i only act like a prick on here cuz its so damn easy. so whoever is lookin at this and thinks "that guys an ass, i dont care how good his forum is, im not goin" should reconcider cuz im not an ass, i just play one on EL. lol

so anyway.. yea its loose on my forum, triple post if you want. we dont give a flyin ****.

cya around

Heh, I noticed that, and I have the rare honor of being like the only mod there :D well See ya on the forums :omg: (hmmm... to bad I'm not an admin I would abandon my crappy forums that are basically a crapper clone and dedicate all my time there :P)

rofl.. yea we got me as admin and koneko and saderox as asst admins.. we dont need more.. but if/when we get big, youll be first pick for an admin spot

sweet :) heh Well I have a website now, it's kind of like a cloneish type of yours, but not with the cool skin and it has a website with a chatroom to go with it :D (your forums are what gave me the idea to make my site...)