Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MikeH

A game with 100% RP

i've played a game thats 10o% RP for some time now, i guess i should share it with you guys since there are alot of hardcore RPers in EL.

Illarion

Its all RP with skills, its pretty fun. It has small community, but it works. There are some EL players that play it. Me, Thalos (if you remember him ;D), aerowind, yoshi, prince of darkness, fig (alsrir)

Okay, now this is just rubbing it in...

(Post copied from Aero's over in "other websites and links")

Dude, I can't believe I just barely emailed thalos about this...

As in...after months of looking for it, the one time I decide to pm someone...

Dude...

That sucks...

And yet...

FINALLY!!!! you have NO IDEA how long I was looking for this game...

[EDIT]

Okay, if you're  confuzzlemented:

For a year now I've been looking for this game...probably 2 years...whenever Thalos first told me of it...I checked out the site, looked freakin AWESOME...and I forgot the name of it within a week. For years now i've been searching google for "irralion...ilarrion..." nothing.

Finally, just 2 minutes ago, I pm thalos: "hey man wuts the name of that game thx cya o and  "

Next thing I know I check out the forums, see "Do you love ROLEplaying?" and I says to myself i says "dude...judging from that improper typing this post must be by Aerowind!"

And I get on and voila.

There's a moth on my screen.

Anyway, how long until the email? It's been 3 days so far...

yea just saw his post

it took yoshi about 4 hours all together to get his account set up, just login your account, i think the confirmation email is borked and its not sent

Weeee it only took me a half an hour :)

ive waited for a reply for over a week  :D

182216[/snapback]

It's a graphical rpg.

Take a look at the site

Part of me wants to sign up but with an average of about 15 players online... what's the point? It's a pathetic number. Can their server handle any more than that? I'd rather play EL - there's hardly any RPing, but at least there's life.

Part of me wants to sign up but with an average of about 15 players online... what's the point? It's a pathetic number. Can their server handle any more than that? I'd rather play EL - there's hardly any RPing, but at least there's life.

182747[/snapback]

I agree with Korhil (OMG). Illarion has very few players. Heres of list of games that might have RPing, and how many of them are on at once.

Greatest

WoW: 2000 - 8000 RPers

EL: 0-50 RPers

Illarion: 0-30 RPers

Runescape: None RPers

Least

you guys shouldnt put down a game because of the player #

i remember when EL would have no more than 10 people playing at a time

you guys shouldnt put down a game because of the player #

i remember when EL would have no more than 10 people playing at a time

182809[/snapback]

And you hear the fondest stories of this time in EL's history too. Don't knock it.

I signed up, took about 2 hours total to get my account accepted and my name accepted too (a couple days ago), I haven't had a chance to actually play yet though.

I suspect Illarion will become a big game, but ive waited 1 week and 5 days for a reply. :D Ive given up hope of playing it.

aisy, if you need help, just pm me(Sylathen) or Mike(Salathe) on the forums and we will find you. but me and mike are trying to get 3 chivalrous tasks done so we can get our town >< so we might not respond so quickly.

Can't wait to see you ingame, ais :)

(Wondering what my name is? ...guess :icon13:)

(No, not "Tomatos"...)

Can't wait to see you ingame, ais :D

(Wondering what my name is? ...guess :D)

(No, not "Tomatos"...)

183045[/snapback]

Don't need to know your name, I'll just look for the elf stuck on top of the inn... :P

Don't need to know your name, I'll just look for the elf stuck on top of the inn...  :P

183067[/snapback]

hehe, no. i helped him off the inn. btw If you havent noticed Trollsbane has been overrun with plants. Dont worry. We have all gone to the Grey rose Castle. its north of town, cross the bridge and you cant miss it.

I haven't gotten past the place I got beamed to with the books after I said "i want to be a mage". I was just glad I got set up and was official. Lol I had to keep logging off to read the manual and forums for basic commands (no windowed mode :( ). I finally found the alt+tab thingy but then it said it had to log me off because of possibly too much macroing!!! Whats that all about???!

I have been busy with the update stuff and I'm going away Wednesday-Sunday. So I won't be able to play until next week.

first. what race are you ^^ then i can come help you

183216[/snapback]

I'm an elf of course :(