Eternal Lands Official Forums
SweetThang

Just another bag jumper :(

A career scammer has a very hard time of being viewed as decent even over a long reform time. If you truly want to be a good guy (and I believe deep down that you don't), then you'd better bust tail to prove it.

wtf out of curiousity why do i ALWAYS see you posting about bag jumpers and scammers? gets more annoying then the scammers themselves  :w00t:

185248[/snapback]

Umm...who exactly dya mean this to be aimed at CG? Surely not sweetthang? :pinch:

Even though he most likely dident mean me and spar just you wait someday death will catch up to you.And death is ME! :angry2:

Even though he most likely dident mean me and spar just you wait someday death will catch up to you.And death is ME! :angry2:

186044[/snapback]

Wow, you're death?

I'm positive most of the population on this forum isn't scared of you. Strange. :bow_arrow:

Edited by Daxon

Lol.I'm the nice death.Everyone has a side of good or bad and I'm good I give a choice.Wanna die NOWWWWWWWWW???Or later? :)

Lol.I'm the nice death.Everyone has a side of good or bad and I'm good I give a choice.Wanna die NOWWWWWWWWW???Or later? :)

186057[/snapback]

Good people don't scam.

I know this part it happens to me, i was training fluf and let my friend 'Ulubatli' try one, he died gryflet got the bag ( cuisses and serp or somehing) and he promised to give it back when Ulubatli returned to there, but gryflet logged off and i never heard anything about this anymore.

Ulubatli stil dont got his stuff.

1 Word BAGJUMPER.

And Aerowind.. by that time he was in ur guildy named "HELL"..

Gryflet why on earth do you scam/bagjump and stuff i know your only 12 but dude lay off it.. it's annoying stuff to people you won't earn any respect from nobody so if you want to keep playing this game i suggest you stop it now give back all the stuff you stole and try not to scam/bagjump for once.

I think Gryflet fails to realize that regular players become more rich than any bagjumpers do. At the same time, they build stats and feel proud -- bagjumpers can feel proud for being little pests.