Looks great! :confused:

Is it going to be an animal or monster?

Edited by Dunian

Thankyou so much guys!..I'm glad you like him :P

How many and where will be for you to find out :confused:

Here are some other poses of him:

unicorn2.jpg

Arr I cant wait to stick me  :(

Ermm...I mean... :bow_arrow: pretty unicorn...

Heh, try staying "unicorn" with a scottish accent...

Hyun-ee-kahrrrn...

Heh...

No, seriously, very nice, wouldn't mind being able to summon one or two of those to assist me next time I wander through KF...

Ooh now there's an idea :hehe: Unicorn guardians...if people approach within so many squares of you, the unicorns chase 'em...and if they kill them, well, they suffer the Penalty.

Man...it's sunny outside  B)

180765[/snapback]

nice work Roja, as always. And Tumaros, your just retarded. :)

the only thing i dont like is his goat beard thing, its kinda weird lookin if you ask me :blink:

180844[/snapback]

The traditional image of a unicorn has a beard. It also has a long tufted tail, similar to a lion's, if you believe the UK Royal Coat of Arms.

Any hints as to what kind of stats the unicorn will have? Would it be tougher than a fluffy?

Dave

More than likely Maddad. Either that or it'll have a penalty so severe to scare off killers. :blink:

Watch the spawn end up in like Naralik Catacombs...or hell :blink:

That is very beautiful work there, Roja! I love it!

Looks very original!

One thing missing in EL, and that's interacting with animals, not just attacking them, it would be great if there was an 'interact', where your character goes up to the animal and pets it etc. :P

- sist...

Perfect. Just Perfect.

And the Best place for the Unicorn is in Forest of the Fall (and Maybe Tirnwood.) I'd just hate to see it in any other place. All of the other places are just too "Ugly" for something so Beautiful as a Unicorn is to live.

But, if there was ever to be a Black Unicorn.....

And the Best place for the Unicorn is in Forest of the Fall (and Maybe Tirnwood.)

181068[/snapback]

FotF works, especially with the coming temple there... evergreen woods also has some potential, and also has a temple being built...

Guest Enyo

Goddess Enyo watching guard over the sacred unicorn of the Tarsengard Forest and will slaughter all who dare to cast harm upon this rare and beautiful creature...thanks the Goddess mother Roja for creating her.. :P

enyounicorn.jpg

edit: the unicorn was superimposed on this screen shot..

Edited by Enyo

the point of the unicorn is.......................

181102[/snapback]

at the tip of its horn

hey roja :w00t: lovely wrk :P my maps no way near as lovely as that myth animal:P

btw i was thinking that the unicorn should be really rare to find !

because are u ever gonna see 5 unicorns in a 200 metre radius "I dont think so " lol

shy :blink:

One thing missing in EL, and that's interacting with animals, not just attacking them, it would be great if there was an 'interact', where your character goes up to the animal and pets it etc. :huh:

- sist...

181057[/snapback]

As long as certain animals have feedback to "interaction"... like, it'd ticked off monsters, and maybe pumas and bears, while most animals (that currently exist) might be scared and run off.

you should make it extreemly rare to find, haveing one in the whole game.

how about haveing it spawn on a random map every hour or so and sticking around for a fiew minutes before disapearing.

would it be possible for it to take over the role of the joker or something?

Guest Enyo
you should make it extreemly rare to find, haveing one in the whole game.

how about haveing it spawn on a random map every hour or so and sticking around for a fiew minutes before disapearing.

would it be possible for it to take over the role of the joker or something?

181237[/snapback]

I hope not.. i don't want to see it that rare. I don't think that it should replace the joker, either. I also think that it can be killed, although I wouldn't ever kill it. But as Roja previously stated, there would be rewards and punishments both to killing it. I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill it but I know some will want to and why not? It's a medeival role playing game and there are good and bad char which roam Eternal Lands. Having the unicorn as a musem item wouldn't be fair to all players who have waited patiently for new monsters/animal to fight, etc. Even if it turns out that the unicorn will never be for killing, that's fine too but please don't make it so rare that we can't all enjoy it. I rather like the idea of having them roam about freely across many maps. One is just not enough.

edit: maybe it can only be killed at a certain hour on a certain map, etc.. I don't know.. but that would be it even more rare and precious and worthwhile to kill and of course with killing it would come some sort of penalty along with the benifits..

Edited by Enyo

Enyo, I can imagine half the players of EL wanting to kill it for the fame :confused:

If the punishments balance the rewards, I can't wait to see it killable :P