Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alderan

Roleplay group

ok, just jump in at anytime. ill just start making up a random story to start off :P

Name: Alderan

Sex: Male

Physical Description: 6'2", shaggy brown hair, dark brown eyes.

Items: steel long sword of magic, a doom cape from way back when, before the evil entropy changed the eternal lands and destroyed all the old capes (except this one, of course :P ) iron plate armor, steel shield, iron helm.

Personality: very friendly, but mysterious. no one knows anything about his past.

History: tripped over a rock one day, when i woke up, i was in this freaky world ruled by evil mods (oh no! does that count as "public discussion"? :P )

Race: Human

Powers(if any): i can summon dragons!!! :blink:

one day, exploring the magic school of TG, i stumbled into a portal and i found my self on this weird island. i saw a hutt up ahead, so i decided to head for it....

Edited by Alderan

Name: Starman Omega(real name not Known)

Physical Description: 6'4", Black hair (1" above shoulder length) Green eyes.

Items: Titanium Thermal Longsword, Titanium chanmail, Iron cuisses and Steel Greaves, Small leather Pack (Contains Fresh Fruit & Veggetables, 4 cooked meat, 3 Loaves of Bread, 10 spirit Rests and thousands of Health essences, A small notepad and Book, and an Iron helm from Nordcarn)

Personality: Friendly, But only if their trust is gained;somewhat serious; trustworthy and innovative.

History: Born in Nordcarn, Lost many of my family to Mortos and his actions, fled Nordcarn during the Great War.

Occupation: Former Nordcarn millitary commander, wandering warrior.

Powers:

-Moderate Magic powers

-Lightning shot(a bolt of electricity shot from the palm. This is not magic, more like Pschokinetic energy.)

Down in the sewers of the Tarsengaard Magic School Starman was hacking at the Armed Goblins that were seemingly endlessly circling him. they were slashing at him aswell, not giving him a chance to fight and dodge at the same time. A Male goblin sliced him near the forehead, leaving a gaping wound between his eye and the ear. he stumbled back and Focused his power at the mass of goblins. He thrust his arm out and yelled, "LIGHTNING SHOT!" a Bolt of electricity shot out of his and electrifying the Goblins. soon a mass of charred bodies were lying on the damp sewer floor. Starman took this chance and sprinted to a sewer grate, melting it with the slice of his Thermal Longsword. he kept running down the long sewer tunnel, The charred goblins bodies were ressurected and started running with more speed than ever toward him, a red blaze in their eyes. Starman spotted a shaft of light piercing the tunnel darkness up ahead. he sheathed his longsword, and Jumped up above over the tunnel. he Sprinted to the nearest rock and sat there catching his breath, looking at the small opening in the grond from whence he came. he slowly pulled out some Health essences and muttered a few words to cast the restore spell. the wound on his head was gone, and he no longer needed to catch his breath. he looked all around him, he didn't recognize this area. he started to wander around and soon found a beach. He stared off to the mainland, he could see a city, and A large castle. He suddenly realized it was tarsengaard, yet he did not know where he was. when he turned around He saw a figure in the distance. he unsheathed his Thermal Longsword and approached him. before he could do anything the figure jumped out into the open. It was his old Friend Alderan. "Alderan, what in Aluwen's name are you doing here...?" Starman questioned.

"hey starman, i was just exploring the magic school looking for the secret way to Roanof, then i ended up here." looking around, I realized the same as starman, i was somewhere off the cost of TG. "this... this must be roanof! that has to be the magic school in the distance!"

"It figures.....We're two of the only people to set foot on this island, and we weren't even looking for it..." Starman muttered. He turned around at gazed at his surroundings. A storm was brewing north of the island. Quickly he stopped, his eyes widened. A mass of Female orcs was Charging toward them, followed by 5 chimerian wolves, and dozens of goblins, ogres and trolls. For an instant he saw a fleeting shadow out of the corner of his eye. "Alderan, Prepare your sword..." Starman said and Unsheathed his Thermal Longsword. "We have an army on our hands."

"finally! i havent had a good battle for a long time, this should be a good one!" I said with a grinn, grabbing my sword from my belt. the first wave of female orcs hit...

The first wave of Female orc hit. Starman had thrust out and yelled, "LIGHTNING SHOT!!!" A large electrical bolt electrified 8 or 9 Orcs, leaving a pile of charred corpses on the beach. He clutched his Thermal longsword and be-headed another orc, but right as it fell a cyclops had it's club in the air about to strike. He leaped out of the way and attacked the vicious cyclops, it paried my attacks with it's club perfectly. Starman charged my thermal to become fiery and purposely attacked the cyclops' club, it burst into flames from the intense heat. The mad beast got even crazier and punched him in the face, sending him flying back into a tree, losing the grip on his sword. Starman's thermal longsword soon after sliced into the tree, lighting it on fire. He scrambled up and Yanked it out to fight more. Alderan was talking his fair share of orcs, easily blasting them back with the magic from his steel longsword. Starman had started fighting dozens of other orcs, parrying their blows and burning or feezing them with his longsword. He eventually found the cyclops again, and being prepared, dodged his wild attacks and impaled him, freezing his body into a crystaline state. Only a few dozen orcs were left. Starman had managed to fight more orcs until I came across Alderan, just finishing off a Troll. "There are not many left, we can easily take them now." Starman had shouted. Just as he had finished the sentence,2 chimerian wolves ran onto the beach.

"oh, now it's a party!" i said sarcastically, seeing the two chims rushing toward us, i quickly finished off the troll and threw my magic sword like a boomerang (it is magic ya know), cutting off one chimmies head. "not even your lightning bolt could beat that trick Starman." :hehe:

Edited by Alderan

"Oh, I think I could." Starman said. He Charged at the chimerian wolf remaining and Stabbed it in the side, freezin it up. he ripped the blade out of the frozen, crystaline body and Sliced into it again, this time licks of flame shot out. the cystal slowly metled, leaving a Chimerian Puddle on the ground. "That battalion may have only been one of hundreds more..." Alderan said. "Like a drop in a bucket of water..." Starman muttered. "those monsters were different, they had a red tint in their eyes, like the goblins in the tarsengaard sewers....and they probably wouldn't have had eye allergies...This must be the work of mortos! He's probably using Roanoaf as a base to keep his forces until he attacks...we have to warn Tarsengaard and the rest of the Lands!!!" With that Starman ran across the Island with Alderan and Foudn the hole back into the sewers "are you with me Alderan? Starman said, smiling."

"fighting through hrdes of armored goblins to save the world? sounds like fun, count me in :D " Alderan jumped back into the sewers, and imediatly were rished by goblins. throwing his awesome boomerang sword, it cut down 30 goblins by the time it got back to him. "ok, try to beat THAT one starman! :confused:"

BTW, im leaving for a little over a week, and i wont be able to post till im back, so dont do to much RPing without me :)

Edited by Alderan

Name: Quinticus

Physical Description: 5'8", light brown short croped hair, dark gray eyes.

Items: Enchanted wooden staff; black pants, charcole gray close fitting shirt, black stained boots, small backbound bag.

Personality: Reclusive, quiet, yet strong willed and determined. Clearly a man who considers all options before taking action.

Powers(if any): Nothing notable outside some experience in the field of magic, often his life is tred upon by the intrusion of the gods.

From the shadows his figure materialized, seeming to have floated from the darkness like a mist brushed by a breeze. His foot steps quiet, he did was confident that his arrival was unannouced. He regarded the other two a calculating gaze, sizing up their propensities.

"You will be hard pressed to alert the rest of Seridia," He quietly reported as he glanced about, surveying the dead for a threat. "More are doubtlessly patrolling much of Tarsengaard as of this moment. They are pooring in from the connecting cave from Nordcarn."

He gestured toward the Roanoaf exit. "I'm on my way to attempt a stop at this invasion. There's a Orchan shaman leading this force that I've been commissioned to...silence. Though, by the look of it, there will be little effect. You may join me, if you like. If not, part the way so I may continue about my way."

He effortlessly reached behind his back and unlashed his wooden staff. Once freed, he placed a butt of the staff on the ground and leaned on the staff, waiting for an answer.

"i thought orchans were to stupid to learn magic.... oh well, orchans provide a much better challange than these armored goblins, so ill go with ya. what about you starman?"

Name:Crispin

discription:red hair has a beard and is very wild looking. scars on hands .weapon is a old broad sword from his family. has an old travlling cloak.and a worn clothes.

Sex:male

personality:helpful,foulmouthed if abused, stubborn,depressed after wife died of plague

race:human

powers:he cant use sword well and is better with his beat up staff

Is walking across road to starmen :hello what is happening?i must get to the king of white stone he calls for a mosiac builder such as myself and it is not wise to delay

"An Orhcan shaman, you say? That's a first..." Starman said to the stranger with the staff. "Well, we have no other choice, unless you like to swim..." He looked across the ocan to the taarsengard magic school in the distance. " An extra warrior around would do us quite good. I'll join you." Starman started to walk toward the Ronanoaf exit, then stopped. "Wait...I never recieved your name." He said to the stranger.

crispin is bewildered at the large event unfolding and decides to take theses people as freinds."can i join your group?,it seems to be unsafe at the moment in this peralous land and i shall do all in my strengh to help you fellow travelers.i may not be a good fighter but i will try my best to offer my sword"he points at his worn iron broad "and my trusttee staff"points to a oak staff."ill help as you see fit..

Guest Osirion

:blush:

Name: Osirion Kun'Ujii

sex: Male

Description: a young low-life alchoholic who roams WSC in a youth street-gang. He lives in an abandoned fruit stand becuase he has no real home. He lives on his own because his only parent, his father, was shipped away on a prison boat for unprovoked murder against an unknown elderly man. His only sibling was never seen again after a dare to swim into shark infested tides.

Sexual Interests: He has no REAL female friends, aside from those in his youth-gang. He dreams of being married to the most beautiful goddess he hads ever seen.