Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vampireLOREN

Armed Gobs.....

:( Hello....

Just some thoughts on those like me .....and training.

I notice that the celler at the Mages is now fully PK. I see the HC boys are already jumping out the stonework.....and yes this is their right.

But it creates a problem.... what do you do in the natural progession of training, You find yourself too tough for Gargs, and you stuggle with Ogres..ummmmm what to do???. Armed Gobs were and are just right.....so if the celler really must be PKable can we have a new spawn place somewhere else??.

Just a simple spawn where the only thing that can kill you is the monster.... can we have that please?. The real answer is to make the celler NON P.K, i MEAN DO THE PK FOLK REALLY NEED ANOTHER SPOT ON THE SAME MAP??. we have two armed gob spawns on TG....in the small cave it is usual to find players waiting to harm you as enter........and to jump out from the back just as you begin training...... this is funny.....and i have no wish to name them but SOLOS and EVIL ED know who they are. I actually do take it in good part....but there are other ranking folk.... who write long winded post when their fluffy spawns are half inched!!!!.

Today while in the celler...... HARDCORE HC (or is that hardcore the hardcore...so good we named him twice??) happily waited till I was fighting a gob........then plied his trade on me...... I was able to kill the gob.....get the coins reheal and diss and port......so he had a nice wait for nothing.

Please reconsider the celler....and make it open.....this would give us a level playing field. Thank you :rolleyes:

:(    Hello....

Just some thoughts on those like me .....and training.

I notice that the celler at the Mages is now fully PK.  I see the HC boys are already jumping out the stonework.....and yes this is their right.

But it creates a problem.... what do you do in the natural progession of training, You find yourself too tough for Gargs, and you stuggle with Ogres..ummmmm what to do???.    Armed Gobs were and are just right.....so if the celler really must be PKable can we have a new spawn place somewhere else??.

Just a simple spawn where the only thing that can kill you is the monster.... can we have that please?.    The real answer is to make the celler NON P.K,    i MEAN DO THE PK FOLK REALLY NEED ANOTHER SPOT ON THE SAME MAP??.    we have two armed gob spawns on TG....in the small cave it is usual to find players waiting to harm you as enter........and  to jump out from the back just as you begin training...... this is funny.....and i have no wish to name them but SOLOS and EVIL ED know who they are.  I actually do take it in good part....but there are other ranking folk.... who write long winded post when their fluffy spawns are half inched!!!!.

Today while in the celler......  HARDCORE HC (or is that hardcore the hardcore...so good we named him twice??)  happily waited till I was fighting a gob........then plied his trade on me...... I was able to kill the gob.....get the coins reheal and diss and port......so  he had a nice wait for nothing.

Please reconsider the celler....and make it open.....this would give us a level playing field.      Thank you :rolleyes:

180040[/snapback]

Don't forget there is also the pk cave in Nordcarn with armed goblins. so 3 pk areas for pkers to train on them. 1 wandering armed goblin in tarsengard and 1 male 1 female armed gob in the new cave in nordcarn for everyone that doesn't pk doesn't seem fair. There are more spawns just in the sewer than all the non pk spawns I'm aware of. A non pk zone for armed goblins would be nice for those of us who don't pk.

But it creates a problem.... what do you do in the natural progession of training, You find yourself too tough for Gargs, and you stuggle with Ogres..ummmmm what to do???.

180040[/snapback]

You forgot all about the female and male orcs. There are plenty of those around and they fit very nicely inbetween the hardest garg and the ogre. When I was at those levels training, we didn't even have the armed goblins...those are a pretty new addition. And we all did just fine :bow_arrow:

This really sux. Sewers and nc cave pk only places with armed gobs :angry2: male orcs are a bit to hard for the male armed gob trainers... female orcs give gay exp and die too quickly. Trolls give 6 attack exp each hit and like 70 def but we need it even.

Armed gobs give the best exp :D ! ! !

Actually, Male Orcs are perfect if you cant get on an Armed Gob spawn, plus, they are ideal for training def and att, whereas armed gobs are mostly for att only.

Armed female gobs: 22 att per successful hit (winged gargs give this much)

Armed male gobs: 30 att per successful hit

Trolls: 70 def per successful block

Male orcs: 30 att per successful hit & 69 def per successful block.

Of course, male orcs are a little stronger than armed male gobs, but you can always take a couple of def pots for a boost.. you lose a little def exp til the pot runs out, but its worth it rather than hoping you wont get caught in a pk area training on armed gobs.

Just train in the PK cave in nordcarn, it's usually empty.. ever hear of a disengagement ring? :P

Everyone had to do it at those levels when I was training on them, and I rarely got PK'ed

@gunslingers: you will get plenty of defense from ogres and cyclops. you acctully kinda need the high ratio of attack to defense exp from armed gobs otherwise you will have really high def but your attack will suck, even though a 10 level gap is ok for starting fluffy.. it might be even higher then that if you trained on trolls(lol) for too long then just went to ogre-->cyc ;)

yes you can and have to use Diss and Port rings....but the result is the same your training at that spawn is over. And to compare to how things were......well my dad had a black and white television...doesnt mean I have to maintain the tradition

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this