Eternal Lands Official Forums
Lyr

Rant On the World

Wasn't it you and Kala that said IQ does not measure someone's real intelligence?  Something about geniuses could have 100 or less and idiots could have 140s?  :bow_arrow:

180003[/snapback]

I don't recall saying that.

wow.. some pretty hateful words there. this is turnin into a slamfest. i agree with the thing about the recruiter, they WILL tell you anything to make them seem righteous. all opinions are biased... i try not to be. Bush is makin me mad tho... this whole war is going nowhere.. he got rid of hussein but that didnt do too much. we never heard of that much about him before all this, and we arent hearing anything now. there really isnt much of a difference. Bush went on and on about weapons of mass destruction.. but where are they? we should be more worried about korea.. kim jong il or whatever his name is, really doesnt like us and he DOES have weapons of mass destruction. and another thing.. we are sending tons of troops out, but wheres the homeland security? were leaving ourselves open for attack. come on Bush, get it together man.

wow.. some pretty hateful words there. this is turnin into a slamfest. i agree with the thing about the recruiter, they WILL tell you anything to make them seem righteous. all opinions are biased... i try not to be. Bush is makin me mad tho... this whole war is going nowhere.. he got rid of hussein but that didnt do too much. we never heard of that much about him before all this, and we arent hearing anything now. there really isnt much of a difference. Bush went on and on about weapons of mass destruction.. but where are they? we should be more worried about korea.. kim jong il or whatever his name is, really doesnt like us and he DOES have weapons of mass destruction. and another thing.. we are sending tons of troops out, but wheres the homeland security? were leaving ourselves open for attack. come on Bush, get it together man.

My recruiter is my uncle so... yeah whatever you want to think.

yea but clinton did get rid of a big chunk of dept whereas Bush put us WAY back in dept. Clinton wasnt that great of a pres, but i thought it was cool that the president did something human. that whole scandal was funny as heck. people getting mad, but i was glad he did what he did. proved he wasnt a stuck up prude like all the other presidents.

and i dont care if hes your uncle, hell still tell u what hes been told. its a big chain of people telling other people nothing but good things so that it makes it easier to face the truth.

Edited by Lyr

The stuck up comment, have you personally met all the other presidents? No, I REALLY doubt it which just shows that you judge people by the cover (not saying i'm innocent.) but, so what he wants to help others so what. We've been in dept for the longest time, whats another 20 years? I'd love you to name 1 president who did everything right and made everybody happy, there is NONE none at all it's impossible to make everybody happy.

Edited by Alsrir

im not saying it is possible. what i was trying to say was the other presidents didnt seem human. they were presidents, not a person youd see on the streets. but clinton was more of a man than a president, and i like that in a president.

hes trying to help people, and yea weve been in dept, but this dept is getting outa hand :bow_arrow: .. clinton got rid of alot of it, just so that bush could make it worse than it was.

Edited by Lyr

I agree, most of the presidents are more, proper. But the US isn't ready for a women/other race/common man president. I just don't see how it would work

i know it cant work, and its sad.. honestly i think a woman would do better in some cases than men can. and its kinda sad how all presidents are elder white men.. what about a mexican or black man? why cant they run the country as well as us. and another thing.. imagrants know more about our country than most americans do.. which is crazy... (not in a bad way.. just weird)

And well, the reason because another race can't seem to be president is because they aren't the majority, it's sad but true.

Yup, has been awhile nice aswell

i just wanna say that i support scarabs veiws :blink:  bush was the best choice out of gore and kerry

180171[/snapback]

scarab and sora... I'm in strange company. I personally feel when I voted in 2004, I made the right choice.

As for this topic... I thought we removed the flames forum for a reason? Or is GWB still open flame season?

I supported voting for Bush both times and, although he hasn't been a perfect president, he didn't screw me over like Clinton did. With Gore's all-talk attitude and Kerry's everchanging ideas, I would say he was the better of the three. If Kerry had become president, the US could have kissed its ass goodbye.

lol well thats cool with me. I hate Bush too. he may have had the same ideas throughout, but has he acted on them at all? Kerrys views did change, but how did clinton screw u over? he screwed monica over.. not you. lol lil joke there.

governments in general are all on crack, its best to just not get worked up about it. I doubt there will be a president or world leader in your lifetime who you will point at and say I liked EVERY SINGLE thing that guy did.

if i were president i could say that. lol.

yea u are right, but at least the future presidents will be able to cmplete a sentance without saying "uhhm" 4 times, and at least they will be able to keep on track with what they are talking about, and at least they will worry more about the country than how well the do in golf.

if i were president i could say that. lol.

yea u are right, but at least the future presidents will be able to cmplete a sentance without saying "uhhm" 4 times, and at least they will be able to keep on track with what they are talking about, and at least they will worry more about the country than how well the do in golf.

180405[/snapback]

If you want democracy, you have to live with it. Democracy doesn't promote the BEST people, but people who sell themselves better than their rivals.

Or we could promote Communism where, if you don't promote the 'best,' you lose your head. -_-

@Lyr: Very personal things. Things that you are too privileged to know about.

I supported voting for Bush both times and, although he hasn't been a perfect president, he didn't screw me over like Clinton did.  With Gore's all-talk attitude and Kerry's everchanging ideas, I would say he was the better of the three.  If Kerry had become president, the US could have kissed its ass goodbye.

180226[/snapback]

this statement is so true. Bush's first 2 years as president was just cleaning up what clinton left. and kerry's ideas of "strong alliances" are stupid. I mean cmon he wants france to be our ally. France already hates us enough so who gives a rats ass about france.

Edited by sora_barzahd

Or we could promote Communism where, if you don't promote the 'best,' you lose your head.  -_-

180451[/snapback]

Those are facts. You could stop repeating things you don't understand. And stop saying "we", your country isn't more democratic than mine.

this statement is so true. Bush's first 2 years as president was just cleaning up what clinton left. and kerry's ideas of "strong alliances" are stupid. I mean cmon he wants france to be our ally. France already hates us enough so who gives a rats ass about france.

180454[/snapback]

The French do. And there's 60 million of them. And the French don't HATE the USA, they perhaps feel annoyed and jealous about its position as a superpower. You are a typical example of paranoid thinking, fortunately, it can be cured.

Edited by Mireille