sora_barzahd

what will do better this year?

Halo 3, PS3, or the nintendo revolution  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Halo 3, PS3, or the nintendo revolution

• PS3 of course
    • Halo 3 will beat them both
    • The Nintendo revolution will pwn

I really don't care which, long as PS3 an Halo come out on top. (Screw nintendo for making Pokemon! :confused: )

<edit>

just kiding about that, lol

Edited by Gecko_Master

ure getting it wrong.. its ps3, revolution, and xbox 360. personally xbox 360 will own. revolution will (explicitave deleted) out. i hear itll have touch screen controllers (enough with the touch screens!)

*sigh* Not everyone has an x-box for halo.

-Nintendo Revolution is really going to save nintendo, as it will have the ability to download every single nintendo game ever made (including gamecube games), and no there will not be touch screen controllers, you can plug your DS into it for optional touch screen compatability. As well as wifi compatability, and wireless controllers. Nintendo has been iffy about release titles but you can at least be sure of a mario related title at launch.

- X-box 360 once again has the most powerfull hardware, yes it is faster than the ps3 cell chip. As well as all games are high def, and a large hardrive (detachable at 20gigs). And X-box actually bought ought 70+ developers from sony (they have the money advantage) and have a solid first release title line-up (elder crolls 4, kameo, ghost recon 3, final fantasy 11 ultimate) and has built in wifi connectivity, and wireless controllers.

- PS3 is using their special cell technology which allows for the most pixels per cm of any of the consoles, this comes at the expense of other hardware as ther is no hdd built in. PS3 also uses the new blu-ray discs which allow for 25gigs on s ingle layer disc, and 50 gigs on a dual layer. Also featuring direct connectivity with your psp, and boomerang shaped wirless controllers. Will play ps1 and ps2 games.

-ALL of the consoles will play dvd's, mp3's, cd's, and have either built in or optional harddrives. All of them also have wifi connectivity.

So out of all 3 of those, i choose the nintendo revolution, hands down, as the ability to download every nintendo game is amazing, as well as the fact that nintendo will be sure to release a lot of great first party titles. X-box 360 will be second, as they are sure to raise the standard of console gaming as we know it. However the ps3 in my opinion is much of the same old same old in a new pretty package. Sony has quantity but not quality in my opinion.

Edited by scarab2k

the nintendo revolution sounds better than i had expected, but i still dont know about it. nintendo has failed to bring many good games lately. resident evil 4 was good, super monkey ball was good, super smash bros melee was also good, and the metroids.. but it stops there. xbox may have the money advantage, but who cares, they actually bring good games! it seems some nintendo fans hate xbox fans because they have more money... like how alot of baseball fans hate the yankees. well the yankees win, which gets money, which gets players, which gets more wins. xbox puts out good games and a solid console, and makes more money because of that, so they put more money into making it better and better....its a cycle. none of this really matters much to me since im a collecter and will buy all three anyway.

the nintendo revolution sounds better than i had expected, but i still dont know about it. nintendo has failed to bring many good games lately. resident evil 4 was good, super monkey ball was good, super smash bros melee was also good, and the metroids.. but it stops there. xbox may have the money advantage, but who cares, they actually bring good games! it seems some nintendo fans hate xbox fans because they have more money... like how alot of baseball fans hate the yankees. well the yankees win, which gets money, which gets players, which gets more wins. xbox puts out good games and a solid console, and makes more money because of that, so they put more money into making it better and better....its a cycle. none of this really matters much to me since im a collecter and will buy all three anyway

Bravo sir! Bravo! I personally wont buy a playstation, the original was good, but the ps2 saw a real decline in quality and neverending array of sequels. I cant imagine the ps3 being worth buying... besides the DS pwns psp.

i think the ps3 will come out on top, because, in my case, there are more games to choose from, sequels or not. the way i see it, the way you lookat buying a ame system is this:

nintendo: best gameplay, cheapest, lots of well known titles (zelda, metriod, mario, etc)

Microsoft:best graphics, most expensive, HALO, 'nuff said

Playstation: most games, average cost, a lots of well known titles (FF series, R&C, Jak series, etc

so whatever you support depends on your value in different fields. personally, i value number of games most. more games=better chance of finding something good.

Edited by roren

ps3 is what i would buy but wtf is with the boomerang controler why can they keep the same one they had since ps1!! xbox 360 will be cool i guess.. nintendo will do good with the little kids since mostly all their games are kiddy games...

honestly i dont think anyone without a job could afford the next gen consoles i have a feeling they will do allitle worse than their predicessors... consoles are just computers eventualy computers will be the way to go and their wont be any consoles except handheld perhaps

GBA SP's better than the DS... Better than the PSP, too.

Doesn't shatter easy (DS), has a flipscreen, has a 16 hour gaming battery life (compared to 4 on the PSP)*, isn't as bulky as a Game Boy Pocket, and has a lot more games than PSP has. Even though it may have Dark Cloud...

*Yes, I know you can get more battery life out of the PSP by playing music or DVD's instead of gaming. But that's not gaming.

DS is superior in every way to SP or DS, except battery life. How long has the SP been out compared to the PSP? Exactly, why do you think it has more games? If PSP was released at the same time as SP, I'd guarantee it'd have more games than SP.