Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quinticus

Pk Areas

First, i'm going to admit...i know next to nothing about .def files. When it comes to .def files, i don't know my ass from a hole in the ground. I continue to wonder why that hole in the ground makes funny noises and smells...strange.

Anyway, I have been working the SegV guild map. It's got to have 2D placement and a little height mapping done yet and it should be finished. Now, as i have been told, it was going to have multiple PK areas. I was wondering if one of your guys who do know your ass from a hole in the ground could help me out with the .def files. Please assume that i have the old map editor (the one that does not automatically keep track of object ids and all that new fangled stuff), as i do not. I would like it, and it would help greatly. Those of us who aren't 'serious' map editors do get the luxury of the new one(not like i can't get by without it any, though :icon4: ).

So can anyone help, and maybe post an example, of what a map would be like with multiple PK areas? Or perhaps i could send the guild map to someone for them to take a gander at?

We would like to have our map out by 1.0.2... so any help would be great!!

Edited by Quinticus