Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trojan_Knight

sir_andrew

Guest Trojan_Knight

I talked with sir_andrew for a lil while. Before comeing to the conclusion of allowing them to join. At first seem to be very nice an all that great stuff.

After joining with me. With in 25 min of being in my guild. He bag jumped 2 people's db's. And "scammed" a few more out of items. He in my opinion is not for guilds that are looking for nice helping people. If he comes across your desk. Please take note to what I have stated here.

I would post the chat log. But 1 its very late at night here. And 2 i would need to cut alot of in between conversation stuff out between myself and others that didnt relate to me kicking him out of my guild.

Peace

Trojan Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

[PM from sir_andrew: sweet some dude jsut died and i stole his tuf lol]

[PM to sir_andrew: thats bad.. im my community we dont scam, beg, BAGJUMP or anything bad like that. il pretend like i didnt hear that.]

[PM from sir_andrew: lol, i dont know his name besides somelese would have stole it if i dindt]

[PM to sir_andrew: and only because theirs a person here, that speaks highly of you. for helping em the other day when fighting wolfs.]

[PM from sir_andrew: what you mean in yor community]

[PM from sir_andrew: you own the quild?]

[PM to sir_andrew: yes i am leader an founder :P]

[PM to sir_andrew: il offer you this. so long that you never scam, BAGJUMP, steal cheat, etc. and as long as you act mature, helpfull to everyone, an will ALWAYS ]

[PM to sir_andrew: HAVE FUN.. wanna join? lol]

[PM from sir_andrew: hmmm whats bagjump?]

[PM to sir_andrew: bagjump is when you get on a bag that wasnt originally yours.]

[PM from sir_andrew: oh i dont do that i try to protect bags from people doing that]

[PM from sir_andrew: that happend to my friend he got 1 k veggies stole]

[PM to sir_andrew: yeah. its bad. thats why we dont do it. lol]

[PM from sir_andrew: yeah i dont do that stuff either i dindt know who droped the bag though so i couldnt do anytihng about it]

[PM to sir_andrew: yeah.. ok.. well .. let me look at ya stats.. an it will only take me 2 min.. in that time.. just let me know if ya think ya would like to join my]

[PM to sir_andrew: community.]

At this point. I thought to myself. Okay. He's younge, an maybe he didnt know better. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt. In thoughts of that he would know better in the future. And based on that. I allowed him to enter my guild. Figureing, that with time. We (the members of my guild) would help him become a person that knows the game well. And knows what is for the most part considered that correct and wrong thing to do.

#GM from Trojan_Knight: everyone please welcome our two newest community members. Raziel101 & sir_andrew

#GM from Shadow_Soldier: hello

[PM to sir_andrew: if ya type #gm and then a message you can type like i did]

#GM from sir_andrew: who is manufacture captain???/

#GM from ThunderWalker: nah murlock wasn't on today, plus its like 2am in england

#GM from Trojan_Knight: sir_andrew your going to be in Deadhead's unit.. hes the Manu Captain, but i think he's afk

We all that were online at the time, welcomed him with open harms in hopes that he would prosper among us. Because he wanted to be in manufactoring, so i placed him with a person, that i know would and could teach him great things.

#GM from Trojan_Knight: if anyone has any wolf furs. or fox furs or thread that they do not need. could you please give them to SA (sir_andrew) so that he can start on the cloaks

My mistake, i shouldnt of told people to do this, but i didnt know things were going to turn out the way they did. For the most part. My opinion of a person character's attitude or how they will act has great. So now i do things differently. But we gave him enough wolf an fox furs, so that he could get started doing what it is that he wanted to do. Which was make things. And dont get me wrong. He offered things like bones for the most part. But we didnt really need em. Any how. After he was given so many furs. I figured that was enough furs to last him a while.{/color]

#GM from sir_andrew: i need wolve furs please

#GM from sir_andrew: anyone have wolve furs?

#GM from Raziel101: I have 2

You started to harvest Iron Ore.

#GM from sir_andrew: hmmmmmmmmmm?

#GM from sir_andrew: anyone have white rabbit furs, or fox or wolve furs?

#GM from sir_andrew: anyone there?

#GM from sir_andrew: hi

#GM from Trojan_Knight: howdy

#GM from Shadow_Soldier: hey trojan what lvl magic can i restore at?

#GM from ThunderWalker: 3

#GM from ThunderWalker: if you try to restore it will tell you, "you need to be level 3'

You started to harvest Iron Ore.

[color-blue]During this their is more asking of furs, so for the most part. We tried to not pay attention to him asking. We did how ever let him know, that we are here, but basically tring not to talk about giving him anymore furs or etc. I could of dropped his guild rank so that he couldnt talk on #gm. But then i thought if i did that, that he would just pm everyone about it anyways. So we tried and tried to change the topic. And we did. Myself and a Captain of mine started talking about my Captain being seccond in command, or an advisor.

#GM from ThunderWalker: well smeg, you woulda saved me about 15k if that happened yesterday bhee

#GM from ThunderWalker: lol

Too heavy, you are overloaded.

You stopped harvesting.

#GM from Trojan_Knight: lol.. yeah.. but ya dont mind resetting. lol... j/k

#GM from sir_andrew: im lost lol

#GM from Trojan_Knight: we all are

#GM from sir_andrew: whatr?!?!?

#GM from Trojan_Knight: seriously ya gonna reset again? lmao...

#GM from sir_andrew: i wish i knew this game good enough to understand lol

#GM from ThunderWalker: depends on what the new version brings, because i got I can't dance neg perk again too up my reasoning and will levels to get these books read

#GM from ThunderWalker: you will pick it up in no time at all, just ask a question we will answer it

#GM from sir_andrew: you can get i cant dance mroe than once?!?!?!?

#GM from Trojan_Knight: with time grasshoppa, ya will learn all. ;P.. i have 10 on my r/ and on my w/

#GM from ThunderWalker: i know, which is what i had before rho convinced me to reset the first time

#GM from sir_andrew: waht you tlaking about reset?

#GM from Trojan_Knight: and one of em helps you get more ep from doing stuff. so thats why ive not reset. cuz i think for what i want. im fine the way i am.

#GM from ThunderWalker: andrew you can do a #reset which removes all your pickpoints and overall level to default when you first start so you can place the points in a different

#GM from ThunderWalker: set or configuration to better build towards a differnt skill set

#GM from Trojan_Knight: glad ya can type faster than i can.

#GM from Trojan_Knight: lol

#GM from sir_andrew: but i dont lose my levesl right?

#GM from ThunderWalker: at times

#GM from ThunderWalker: no

#GM from ThunderWalker: no to the skill levels, yes to overall level

#GM from Trojan_Knight: ya lose your over all level an your pick points. but you do not lose your skill levels.

#GM from sir_andrew: so i could get godless now and if i ever wanted to ahve a dog i jsut reset my pickpoints??

#GM from Trojan_Knight: lol, backwards

#GM from sir_andrew: ahhh i lopse my overall level!!! wouldnt that mean i lose my pickpoints

#GM from ThunderWalker: lol, um yeah read our sentences again

#GM from Trojan_Knight: yes you will lose all of your pickpoints. an you will lose your overall level. But your skills will remain the SAME.

#GM from sir_andrew: or you mean so i would hve an overall of 0/28 since thats what my levvel is

#GM from ThunderWalker: no 0/0

#GM from Trojan_Knight: overall of 0/0

#GM from sir_andrew: right?....

#GM from Trojan_Knight: if reset.

#GM from sir_andrew: omg wtf why would i do that i would have to work all the way up to 27 again!

[PM to ThunderWalker: this is gonna be one of em that tests my patients from time to time.. lol]

[PM from ThunderWalker: yup]

#GM from Trojan_Knight: its not for everyone. lol.. just dont do it.

#GM from ThunderWalker: lets discuss that again once you know the game a little better

#GM from ThunderWalker: i have reset twice in two weeks and i made it to level 33 twice in a week.

#GM from sir_andrew: lmao i got my friend to type it!!

#GM from Trojan_Knight: bad bad sir_andrew.

#GM from sir_andrew: lmao hes all pissed at me

#GM from Trojan_Knight: i would be too.

#GM from sir_andrew: how do i check stats i wanna see if he really did it

#GM from ThunderWalker: go to the website

#GM from Trojan_Knight: go to main site. look under people online or something like that.

#GM from ThunderWalker: doesn't mean anyone can go up 33 levels in a week :) takes a lot of playing hours :omg:

#GM from Trojan_Knight: please do not ever SCAM, LIE, etc someone like that again out of their Overall level. it should be their choice vs a "trick" someone pulled.

Dont mean for this part to be so long. But figured it would be best to include everything that was related to this incedent. He at first stated it was bad thing to do. Their for I was under the impression. That he knew exactly what happens when one does this sort of thing. I comfront him about it, where it happenened. Which was in #gm. Later after I confronted him, an let him know the seriousness of this. He proclaimed that he was joking. But with the prior ordeal that happened earlier with him. With the db he supposably just found. It was in the back of my mind, if maybe this person. Will never choose or want to change. So I gave him a warning. As you see in the above.

#GM from sir_andrew: i dindt he was pulling my leg he dindt do it

#GM from Shadow_Soldier: i got to lvl 18/21 a/d in 1 day that prolly the fastest ull lvl

#GM from sir_andrew: but it would have been funy f he did

#GM from Bastien: hello

#GM from Trojan_Knight: For everyone's info.. I do not take scamming, lieing, cheating, baghopping, etc funny, or lightly. just so ya know.

#GM from Trojan_Knight: howdy Bastien.. how are ya today?

#GM from sir_andrew: well jsut so you know what i almost did was pretty funny

#GM from Trojan_Knight: it would of been funny for you. but you wouldnt of put yourself in their shoes first.

#GM from sir_andrew: i know lol i know

#GM from Trojan_Knight: ok.. so long that yall know.. now behave, or im gonna tell TW to take ya to the PK map.

#GM from Trojan_Knight: lol.

#GM from sir_andrew: i wanna go to a pk map that woulkd be awesome

#GM from ThunderWalker: i was just gonna put my s*kickers on too

#GM from sir_andrew: anyone want a book i found it in some guys bag

#GM from Shadow_Soldier: wat?!

#GM from Trojan_Knight: i wouldnt recommend pking anyone unless their ya buddy, an yall are about the same a/d/p/c/... tisk tisk tisk... #2.

#GM from sir_andrew: do you want a bag

#GM from sir_andrew: ddo you want a book? i found in some guys bag

#GM from Trojan_Knight: if a bag is on the ground an more likely isnt yours.. leave it along.. i thought we had this discussion about bagjumping already?

#GM from sir_andrew: well it was jsut sitting there i figured somone lost it

#GM from sir_andrew: lol im jk that was all a joke my friend dared me to sAY IT LOL

#gm.. yeah.. we talked about this in a pm .. one more.. an im going to have no choice but to pull ya infront of the board, for debate on your seriousness to

#GM from ThunderWalker: tick

#GM from sir_andrew: but i do have abook if you want it

[PM from Deadhead: the newbie fun is beginning. huh?]

#GM from Trojan_Knight: yeah.. we talked about this in a pm. one more. an im going to have no choice but to pull ya infront of the board. for debate on your commitment to our

#GM from Trojan_Knight: rules.

#GM from sir_andrew: waht?!!?!? omg hax

#GM from Trojan_Knight: i dont like putting my foot down. i have told you before. an this is the second time. i dont take those kinds of things lightly.

#GM from sir_andrew: what i dindt do anyytihng

#GM from sir_andrew: waht i do?

#GM from Shadow_Soldier: heh trojan cracks whip

Mother Nature got pissed off at Deadhead. As such, s/he lost 20 health

#GM from ThunderWalker: afk

Deadhead found a Serpent Stone

#GM from Trojan_Knight: #gm sir_andrew: i found a book in this guys bag another example of bagjumping an before that i told ya about scamming people outta their OA level by

#GM from sir_andrew: i didnt do either of those tihngs

#GM from Trojan_Knight: suggesting them to type #reset.. i told you i dont take lieing cheating, baghpping etc lightly.. so please stop with those sort of jokes. to me their not

#GM from sir_andrew: they were joks

#GM from Trojan_Knight: funny.

#GM from sir_andrew: ok ill tell other people who are cool

#GM from Trojan_Knight: anything else your more than welcome to joke about.. i dont care what it is. but joking about that sort of isnt tolerated.

Once again he cryed wolf. And proclaimed it to be a joke. Although somehow he did have a book he could give away still. So to myself i thought. "This is becoming a lil agrivating. How many times will or could someone do this sort of thing, and it be ok. Is he a going to really be a bag jumper, how many bags i wonder has he really jumped? What other scams could he be capable of doing" And others in my guild were begining to pm me about the same thoughts. I dont like making this post this long. Their is more. But i want to make sure, that everyone completely understands.

#GM from sir_andrew: YEAH YOU SUCT UP!

#GM from sir_andrew: lol

#GM from sir_andrew: owned

[PM from Deadhead: where'd he come from?]

#GM from Trojan_Knight: we're cool.ya just dont understand the importantance of this, cuz lets say ya continue to cry wolf, an one day someone from another group says you scammed

#GM from Trojan_Knight: em.. what am i to think since ya always talking about this.

#GM from sir_andrew: that im cool

#GM from Deadhead: sorry for jumping right in - little buzzed tonight

#GM from Trojan_Knight: im not gonna think ya cool. im gonna think, ok he really did it this time.

#GM from sir_andrew: its ok deadhead we all lov you

#GM from Trojan_Knight: i dont mean to sound harsh. but that is how it will go if ya continue this pranking bagjumping, stuff.

#GM from sir_andrew: ok

#GM from sir_andrew: beb

[PM to Deadhead: he was way cool a lil while ago. an jsut in the past 10min something has snapped in em brain.. lol. but on the good side, he loves manu. ]

#GM from sir_andrew: brb

#GM from Shadow_Soldier: u ever here of the little boy who cryed wolf...or little boy who cry scam in this case :P

#GM from Trojan_Knight: ok.

[PM from Deadhead: oh ok - I just caught the tail end (2nd warning) ]

#GM from Trojan_Knight: its done.. over with.. new topic.. lol.. wb Deadhead an congrats on that rare item ya harvested a lil bit ago. lol

Again I warned him, and had to change the topic. And i still show some hope for him. To possibly change for the better. Who's to honestly know if he did or didnt change his ways. But still, at one time he had a book, before i let him in, he did steal as he put someones db.

[PM to Deadhead: when he returns.. intro yaself to SA.. tell em about how ya do ya manu unit an etc. if he pulls 1 stunt.. let me know.. ]

#GM from sir_andrew: im back

[PM from Deadhead: k - not sticking around long though - really drunk and need to sleep. lol]

#GM from Trojan_Knight: wb

[PM to Deadhead: lol.. thats cool.. maybe another day do all that stuff then. lol..]

#GM from sir_andrew: ok back to guild buisness anyone have furs?

#GM from Bastien: what kind

#GM from sir_andrew: any kind of fur

[PM to ThunderWalker: please pm a few people in our community to stop giving SA furs.. till things cool off a lil an etc. if ya see any that i dont.. like rho or stor]

#GM from sir_andrew: what kind you have?

#GM from Bastien: you name it

#GM from sir_andrew: wolve and both kinds of rabbits and fox

[PM from ThunderWalker: k]

[PM to Bastien: no offense an this stays here. if ya choose to give em a few.. please do not give em any more after that, till i see he has proven self]

[PM to Shadow_Soldier: howdy]

[PM from Shadow_Soldier: hi]

[PM to Shadow_Soldier: do me a favor]

[PM from Shadow_Soldier: what ya need?]

[PM from Bastien: lol i really didnt have any fur]

[PM to Shadow_Soldier: and this stays here. do not give SA any more items till after i decide that he is back to normal.. and this stays here. k.]

[PM to Bastien: ok.. i just dont want anyone getting scammed. an im trying to figure em out.]

[PM to ThunderWalker: thanks.]

[PM from Shadow_Soldier: umm sure i just told him i got 109 wolf furs what should i say?]

PM from Bastien: ? errr are you calling me a scammer or something ? i dont understand]

#GM from Deadhead: get the ...

#GM from ThunderWalker: lol

[PM to Bastien: give em to em.. and no im not calling you a scammer. i just dont want us to be scammed by him. im trying to see if he's forreal, or what.]

[PM from sir_andrew: who is master person of manu]

#GM from Deadhead: want some backups?

[PM from Bastien: oh ..sorry]

#GM from sir_andrew: hey i saw tw

[PM to Bastien: its k.. np]

I failed to let Bastien know about not giving him any more furs. So I told him to go ahead and give him those that he stated that he would. Because we are not people to tell you we'll do something for you, and not do it. And still he begged again. So at this point. I was trying to find a way to figure him out. Because he already had told me of a few bad incedents. And I started to think that maybe he is an alt character for someone. Because after this amount of time. Any regular person would of by now stopped asking unless they were trying to scam somone.

#GM from sir_andrew: hello!

[PM to Bastien: opps wrong peep. lol]

#GM from Trojan_Knight: howdy

#GM from Shadow_Soldier: wat?

[PM from Bastien: lol =D]

#GM from sir_andrew: dont know

sir_andrew: hello

#GM from ThunderWalker: 1k silver ore, next

#GM from sir_andrew: i need furs waaaaaaa

#GM from ThunderWalker: then go get them

[PM from Shadow_Soldier: o ya definitly 6]

#GM from sir_andrew: no thats what the hunters are for

#GM from Trojan_Knight: everyone has things they need to do.. i told ya that "sometimes" people will help ya out.

#GM from sir_andrew: hmmmm

#GM from ThunderWalker: well i am a crafter and i get my own furs

#GM from Shadow_Soldier: i usually would love to help u but i really need to lvl my magic right now

#GM from sir_andrew: trojan what re you mining?

[PM from sir_andrew: is that steel?]

[PM to sir_andrew: iron ore]

#GM from sir_andrew: anyone need FE?

#GM from ThunderWalker: nah you hold on to them, and make bars with them

#GM from ThunderWalker: or campfires,

Im just showing this little part. To show that at times he was a cool kid. And easy to get along with. And we helped him with his questions that he had.And we thought maybe, ok now he has the hint cuz we ignored him a little. And thought that now we were going to start to see a change in him.

#GM from sir_andrew: if anyone gets furs can you give to me i need badly

#GM from ThunderWalker: well me and tk are harvesting ore, and sulfur

#GM from sir_andrew: oh im making essences

#GM from ThunderWalker: you can go to isla prime and get rabbit and beaver furs

#GM from sir_andrew: yeah i know im jsut too lazy to get them my self

#GM from ThunderWalker: thats cool i would love the help, but actually in about five minute i have to go to bed or the wife gonna break my computer lol

#GM from ThunderWalker: umm new topic

#GM from sir_andrew: lol

#GM from sir_andrew: doesn anyone know where the temple in portland is!!!

#GM from ThunderWalker: temple in portland? what are you looking for, i don't think there is a temple in portland or it would be on the map when you get there, it would say temple

#GM from sir_andrew: i say this onw more time, where the **** (I edited out the bad word so that it is postable in the forums sorry, dont think kids should witness) is the temple in portland

#GM from sir_andrew: the manu god temple is in portland

#GM from ThunderWalker: 1, i answered your question, 2, be patient, 3 do not curse in our guild chat, 4, stop being so damn lazy

#GM from Shadow_Soldier: 5, there is no temple in porland

#GM from sir_andrew: im a kid lazy is waht i do, and yes there is a temple it says in the book tihngy

#GM from ThunderWalker: the encyclopedia is old and out of date, bastos is north of the saphire cave, ws entracne to portland

#GM from sir_andrew: its in white stone?

#GM from ThunderWalker: no it is in portland, but near the entrance from whitestone

#GM from ThunderWalker: its not a temple, the guy is just standing in the woods

#GM from sir_andrew: grrr i need fur now that im in a guild im too lazy to buy it or get it myslef

#GM from ThunderWalker: if you won't help yourself, then we won't help you,

#GM from sir_andrew: what omg hax

#GM from Trojan_Knight: well then ya gonna have to unlazy yaself. an get it for ya. since everyone is busy at the moment

#GM from sir_andrew: im heloing myself by walking around looking for the temple

#GM from Shadow_Soldier: there is no temple

#GM from sir_andrew: guy... oooooooooooooo like i really give a crap

At this point. I was tired of him begging. And his bad attitude. Everyone was. I could of demoted him from a rank 5, but i treat everyone as equals. And for the most part I believe in people. So I always give someone the benifit of the doubt if i do not know them personally or if i have never met them before. But over all I warned him many times about things that he did wrong. And so did others. We helped him where we could. And in all we gave him over 300 wolf furs, as just one example. Why would you need more? Would be my question. So in all, in the little time frame that our conversations took place. He did bag jump before he was in my guild. And admited to having other items, and possibly recieved them from a db. He continuously beg for items. He continuously showed disrespect to anyone and everyone that could not help him because they were preoccupied with quota's that had to be met,jobs or real life issues that they had to attend. I am truely sorry. If this post is way to long. But 1 I have never had to post this sort of thing before. And 2 I just wanted to make sure you got the whole picture. So to sum this up. YES he can be a cool kid when he wants to be. But I find that to accur not often enough to be in my guild. In my guild. We are polite, an respectfull and all of that to each other. After the above, if needed i can post more of my chat log if need be. To show how he harrassed us, and sexually harrassed one of my members that is a lady. I never call names. I never do alot of things. But im not perfect, no one is. Yet though, i feel as if their is some good in him. So long as his attitude changes for the better. I have even told him, and others. That when i see, or hear, that his attitude has indeed changed for the better. That I would ask to have this thread removed at that time. But as of now, that is not the case. And the only reason why im posting all of this. Is because i have had a few people pm me in game, and ask me to do so. And I told them that i would. My intentions was not to drag this out. Nor was it to discredit anyone. But moreless to warn people, in a nice polite fashion.

So over all, you may have questions about him because of ways he tried to cover up his mistakes when i confronted him about them. My only question to you is. How do you know that he didnt steal peoples db's or scam someone into typeing #reset and all of that. We honestly dont know. But the begging, and harrassment, and attitude, and all of that. Is proven in the above and or can be proven if i need to have it posted by my members and myself.

I once again apologize if this is way to long. But I hope it clears things up for many people.

Peace, take care

Trojan Knight

what you mean? yeah i may have said that, but noticed i also said just kidding cause they were all jokes you guys have to admit the only reason you kicked me out is cause i was younger and less mature than you, trojan knight said him self to me when he kicked me "i kicked you cause you joked too much and begged too much"

well i guess this has helped me a bit cause when guilds kick me out cause they read this and jump to conclusions that i did it, i see how they really think of me, but its rare to find a person who can trust you, i just wish i could, because this is all bull crap, cause i never did that it was all a joke, i evan have some people who will vouche for me cause they know im a good guy.

Sir_andrew you were given many warnings to stop the jokes. Even if they were jokes it is not acceptable. Guilds have every right to kick you out. Try to make a better reputation of yourself or try to find a guild that does not care about that stuff.

ummmm.. you werent evan in that guild so dont talk about stuff you dont know, and wow you sure are a jerk arnt you i thought you were a nice guy who would stick by my side when people were lying about me, but i really jufged you wrong dindt i. i just like to say, thanks for ruining the game for me trojan_knight, if anyone wants free stuff pm me im quiting el cause now everyone thinks that stuff is ture and the game is no fun anymore. and trojan_knight im not saying this to make try and make you feel sorry, cause i know yyour a jerk and you dont have feelings, but i jsut like to tell you, you accomplished what your doing, bye all.

Guest Trojan_Knight

It is your choice to stay or leave. It was your choice to do this or that. It was my choice to give you as many warnings as i did. It was my choice to to allow you to of had as many warnings as you did.

As for your statement of me stating what you 'think' i stated. You must of made that one up. Because i do not see it anywhere in my chat log. In my chat log I do how ever see something to the saying of

"Due to you continueing to cry wolf, and continueing to beg, and other bad things that you have done and continue to do. I have no choice but to kick you out. You have had many many warnings on these. And we do not find that you are what ~LE~ is looking for based on previous statements"

If you would of just left that their. And been content with it. And not harrased those in ~LE~, and not of had your friend to of done the same. Then this whole thread would of never of happened. And i gave you warnings to this as wel. So I took it apon myself. To make sure that others knew of your wicked ways. If you read. This started as only a warning post. To let others know.

But you went out. And told everyone something during in game play. Because if you didnt. Then I wouldnt of had a dozen people ask me to post the chat log. Which I did. Because I told them that I would.

We've been nothing but nice to you for the most part. Im not going to argue with you in forums, or anywhere else for that matter. And to sum all of this up. You brought all of this apon yourself. In any case, I would think that you just need to take a moment to listen to what some people tell you. Because if you did. You may come to better enjoy this game.

Have a nice day.

Trojan Knight

i want to say a few things, i can not enjoy this game cause everyone hates me cause they think what you said is true. and i am not mad cause you kicked me out of guild, i am mad cause you lied about me, and you were not nice to me, i gave someone in the guild 100 frikkin iron bars and 30 minutes later you kicked me out ya thats you scamming me not me scamming you, so thanks for stealing my 100 iron bars and than lying about me making all the guilds reject me, you sure are a jerk.

thanks for ruining the game for me

Guest Trojan_Knight

It is your choice to stay or leave. It was your choice to do this or that. It was my choice to give you as many warnings as i did. It was my choice to to allow you to of had as many warnings as you did.

As for your statement of me stating what you 'think' i stated. You must of made that one up. Because i do not see it anywhere in my chat log. In my chat log I do how ever see something to the saying of

"Due to you continueing to cry wolf, and continueing to beg, and other bad things that you have done and continue to do. I have no choice but to kick you out. You have had many many warnings on these. And we do not find that you are what ~LE~ is looking for based on previous statements"

If you would of just left that their. And been content with it. And not harrased those in ~LE~, and not of had your friend to of done the same. Then this whole thread would of never of happened. And i gave you warnings to this as wel. So I took it apon myself. To make sure that others knew of your wicked ways. If you read. This started as only a warning post. To let others know.

But you went out. And told everyone something during in game play. Because if you didnt. Then I wouldnt of had a dozen people ask me to post the chat log. Which I did. Because I told them that I would.

We've been nothing but nice to you for the most part. Im not going to argue with you in forums, or anywhere else for that matter. And to sum all of this up. You brought all of this apon yourself. In any case, I would think that you just need to take a moment to listen to what some people tell you. Because if you did. You may come to better enjoy this game.

Have a nice day.

Trojan Knight

HOLY CRAP!!! you frikkin liar!!! i just noticed you said you ave me 300 wolve furs!!! and you said i admited to bagjumping!!! wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i only got 16 fox furs the whole time i was there, i gave you guys 100 iron bars!!! cause you said you need boost so you could make serpent swords!! and i never said i bagjumped cause i dindt!!!! wtf dud now thats lying i dont care when you make real chat logs and put them there, cause thats true EVAN THE PARTS WHEN I SAID JK!!! because they were jokes!!! but i dont like it when you lie and say you gave me 300 wolve furs!! cause all i got was 16 fox furs!!!!!! you LIAR!!!!

Guest Trojan_Knight

This will be my last post on this thread concerning sir_andrew. Unless i am asked to show more proof or etc. I would advise any mods to read this. So that flaring does not become an issue. I dont recall flaring in outlaws to be okay. But I could be very wrong about that.

As for sir_andrew and the wolf furs that he keeps bringing up. I did not give him wolf furs or any other item for that matter. But in total, from citizens in ~LE~ , he was given at least 300 wolf furs, not including other items. As for the iron bars, he proclaims to of given us, or myself to make a serp. Iron bars are not used to make a serp. And at the moment that he was in ~LE~ no one could manufactor one . So i find that to be a lie on his part.

I dont know how flarring rules go. But Im pretty sure that rather in game or on here. Is not acceptable. But I could be wrong about that. But I do know, that if you continue to harrass myself, or the citizens in ~LE~. I will have no choice but to talk with a mod. About harrassment issues about you. Whether it be via you pming me, which i could #ignore. But then wouldnt have any proof. Or you always seeming to be in the same location as myself or others is ~LE~ on a regular basis. I have offered you to a pk match, but you always run and hide. Or run, talk your trash, and then hide, and poof.

Now i know many people on here that could own me. And I know that you are not by any means close to being one of them. And for those that can or could own me. I dont run from them, instead I would just take my beating, and then deal with it in a quite way. I think you should just own up to your mistakes. And deal with it in a quite manner as well.

Peace

Trojan Knight