Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aerowind

do YOU love RolePlaying

Ok fellow oldbies.

I created an account and filled out the RP story thing, my username is Toki.

if your wondering why its that.. you will see later on if i join, the name has a meaning. :huh:

umm can I get a list of everyone's aliases?

send it to my email i dont check el forum often.

rebootedrock@gmail.com

now i have to wait for character name check.i bet it will take some time.

created char woohoo!

ok im reading tutorial...

Edited by Arthur

dunno why... i registered both on same email and recevied both in 5 seconds after registering 2nd acc.

Edited by Arthur

Woohoo I'm in :w00t:

Finally, a chance to really return to roleplaying...

Keep an eye open for the elf in the shadows :icon13:;)

And mireille...it took me 3+ days, just be patient and keep trying :)

181109[/snapback]

dangit frukas whats your name!! !@*@#^%# i cant find an elf in the shadows...considering when you step in the shadows..everyone disapears from view and you from theirs o.0

Edited by Yoshi

ARGH!!!!! i finally made an account after 3 (or as it 4?) days, and now i just plain cant do anything. im stuckon some weird island with no way off :D:)

No problem registering anything (thoug I have to wait until my account is accepted). I received my mail instantly, now to wait...

Anyway, I noticed the thing that I should have supposed in the first look: only Windows... Argh! Anyway, the fact that it works with DX 7.0 still gives me some hope that it can run ok with wine under linux... I will report here as soon as possible (once I can login) if I have some success.

PD: I noticed that there is a linux client being developed, but cant find any visible access to some binaries or a cvs repository, any info in this thing would be nice, if someone knows anything about that, please, pm me. Also noticed that a big part of the forums are all in german, does anyone know if the game itself is in german?, since this is not a very big obstacle (for the game stuff, since I can always use a dictionay and figure the thing moreless) it could be annoying if there arent enough english speakers in the game (I really dont know how much players there are in the game, but seems that the number is not too high).

- Regards people :)

Well, nice to know. I was supposing that. Now my second problem... I would have no problem paying to play if needed, but I will not pay for a Windows license... I will try soon, as soon as my pretty modem finish downloading the 3.5 mb that the little file is or my account is activated (whatever that happen sooner). I will post any notice here in case any other linux user is interested...

- Thanks for that info :)

erm are you on that palce with library?or on the very 1st island?if youre on 1st island you ahve to type soemthing like I want to be a fighter/craftsman or something else, read the chat there is written what to type.

I typed that on the very first island, approached the dude there, said "I wanna be fighter"etc., got beamed to an elvish library place thing...went (west?) to a dock, took a ferry, got to Trollsbane, still get the message when I log in...am I screwed? :blink::whistle:

no..i still get that message, it doesnt mean anything..its just a bug x.x

btw whats your fookin name :whistle:

Just start introducing yourself to random people and maybe you'll find me...

It's a very unique name though...absolutely no one would guess it was me :) :)

Just start introducing yourself to random people and maybe you'll find me...

It's a very unique name though...absolutely no one would guess it was me :P:bow_arrow:

181738[/snapback]

your not helping...theres like...50 elves x.x

Dude, I think the game's really screwed up for me...

Yoshi, or someone, I'm gonna hang around Trollsbane (I think that's where I am?)...pm me here, on the forums, when you're on, 'cause I really need help... :bow_arrow: Thx

Hmm... I shoulda checked this more often... just like after 2 days me and 007 were still the only ones who posted :roll: Well I used to be Selathe now I'm Al'tian Skywolf, elven druid!! (For all the elves help build the elven community!!!)

Well I guess I'll see you guys in-game (HAHA TUMA!!! Why did you think the description had YOUR name in it?)

It was like...a calling :P

Aero, look for an elf at the SOUTHERN (a.k.a. lower-right on the screen) entrance of Trollsbane(?)...I'm in desperate need of help :D

[EDIT]

Or you mikeh...yes I see your name down there on "people viewing this topic" don't think you can hide from me :bow_arrow:

Edited by Tumaros

i finally found you yesterday, but you were afk, then you logged for a second and i saw you come back as i left, then a few seocnds later i came back and you had run off, i had thalos lookin for you ;D

Hmm... Stupid summer school, I have to go soon but I'll try to catch you on Tuma.

You'll catch me stuck on top of the Inn, if you're lucky :bow_arrow: