Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SweetThang

Fame and Axe

Sweet lol well u guys well own us i am gonna post a section and see how many guilds want war with us.

182086[/snapback]

How about regaining some control in your guild?

And then admiting what is done did happen, Then apologising for it?

I notice that you have taken pking off your guild_info. Thats a start at least.

I was thinking about destroying the guild then remaking so that i don't have some of the scamming members but i don't have that kind of money so i can't.

I was thinking about destroying the guild then remaking so that i don't have some of the scamming members but i don't have that kind of money so i can't.

182170[/snapback]

I would think for a scammer, you'd have plenty of money to remake a guild ten times over. -_-

I havn't scammed for a while..... but maybe i will start again so i can get that money great idea daxon thanks a lot

:angry: Well I will say I am still quite psst about the whole situation with the AXE guild since it seems they ALL have Mulitple chars. And Scam ppl etc. :axeman_rune: So therefore I STILL WANT WAR WIF AXE!!!! And dont known of you EVER ask to join MY GUILD anymore (thanks macca and clock I told you it was a LIE) :D :angry2:

:D btw to any axe members reading this thread. do not i repeat do not ask to join Fame. it's embarrasing. btw to benhe i dont know you personally ,but from the things ive been told by your former members you may not want to cross my path on pk map. and gj on your ability to keep scamming guilds around. :angry: didn't you run mage aswell :angry:

I have never run the mage guild.... plus i havn't been scamming its my members but i can certainly start scamming again

:angry2:  DO what you want. Everybody already knows what type of IDIOT you are :angry:  :D

182250[/snapback]

The incurable kind? :angry:

omfg does this thread ever end remind me not to take time off el this looks so messed up to me lol.

i got a few things to clear up.....

benhe axe is screwed you kno that

you addmitted to scamming lol now your screwed

you addmitted your guild is full of scammers poor guys in axe :D

you told me you hated my F@~?:{G guts anyways when we declaired war (sorry bout the language i tryed to cancle it as much as possible)

and now your going to start scamming again to remake a guild lmfao whats the point if your running it it's gonne be named as scamming guild of the century.

and also ty every1 that has backed fame in this it's much apreciated and i hope to repay the favour 1 day :)

MaCcA87 Fame

[PM from benhe: hey i just learned a cool trick put all your money or w/e in a bag then hit alt x]

[PM to benhe: lol stfu]

lol u have forgotten how to scam? noob :blink: