Eternal Lands Official Forums
princessarora

Corpus Opis *CO*

Heh ;)

Well, oldies among you here know that *CO* now is not near the power it used to have..

And (some of you might find this unbelievable) not NEAR evil as it was. (not 2 far though).

But we are working on both things :)..

Some members left when i started playing again (enius, frogkill(?), ..?).. cuz of explicit sexual content being produced on GM .. LOL..

But we have tons of fun on GM for sure, :).. maybe 2 much sometimes.. lol..

Would love to see some grupie with Jane and her perv husbandito Gunslingers... (they are some serious pervs lemme tell u)..

p.s. update: we are NOT longer reqruiting new members..

If we think u're interesting, evil, bitchy and perv of big proportions we'll invite you..

Edited by crus

Heh :P

Well, oldies among you here know that *CO* now is not near the power it used to have..

And (some of you might find this unbelievable) not NEAR evil as it was. (not 2 far though).

But we are working on both things :)..

Some members left when i started playing again (enius, frogkill(?), ..?).. cuz of explicit sexual content being produced on GM .. LOL..

But we have tons of fun on GM for sure, :).. maybe 2 much sometimes.. lol..

Would love to see some grupie with Jane and her perv husbandito Gunslingers... (they are some serious pervs lemme tell u)..

p.s. update: we are NOT longer reqruiting new members..

If we think u're interesting, evil, bitchy and perv of big proportions we'll invite you..

203907[/snapback]

The only problem is I don't wanna join...Shame :D

Edited by Gryflet

Begged me to rejoin!As a MATTER of fact :icon13:

192233[/snapback]

Excuse me????????? i and no one else in *CO* begged anything from you gryflet.....We offered to invite you and that's it.......Being a little arragant don't you think?

Excuse me????????? i and no one else in *CO* begged anything from you gryflet.....We offered to invite you and that's it.......Being a little arragant don't you think?

204076[/snapback]

Also remember how willing i was to let you go? That should say it all...lol

lol crus, na didnt leave coz of that n yea co woz a laff when noobs joined and i got to boot them :)

204330[/snapback]

.. i could use some help with translating ;)