Eternal Lands Official Forums
princessarora

Corpus Opis *CO*

The guild *CO* is looking to recruit new members. We are a pk guild and the oldest in el. We were once the strongest and most powerfull guild in the game. However we have lost alot of members to other games and we are now recruiting to try and build the guild up again. We are looking mainly for players who are pkers or for players who intend to be pkers and are working on their combat skills. We are looking for alchemists, pot makers, crafters and such. We are a team working guild. If you have stats in the mid to upper 40's (no lower then 45) and your goal is to level them as high as possible as quickly as possible pls pm me in game(princessarora) or if i'm not there, e-mail me your char name and your stats.......especially combat, alchemy, pot making and crafting stats at "princessarora65@hotmail.com". Pls note: we do not tolerate bag jumpers or scammers. They will be kicked from guild with no warning.

Edited by princessarora

Since when did we become PK? >.O

180228[/snapback]

youve been pk for a while, just not a TOTAL pk guild neo :icon13:

hasn't *co* been pk since they was first craeted by moonie????

180318[/snapback]

no, they used to be just like the rangers just more emphasis on Fighting and PK. but they werent only into pk...like some guilds

Yoshi aka ScubaDee

and no bana, I WONT JOIN!

remember, joining *CO* has its benefits and its downsides. here are a few:

downsides.

1.being the guild's potion boy for weeks

2."hey. new guy. come here. ; *you have been booted from *CO* *;"wtf.. AHHHH! *new guy has left the building of life*; *you were accepted into *CO* * "wtf?!" "hah. new guy got owned."

3. being able to understand #2

upsides.

1.being with the best group of oldies evar! TEH CORN IS TEH EVIL!

2.badass tag :huh:

3.a secret.. nvm :cry:

i liked CO better when they were invite only...and mostly just a group of friends who happened to be powerful instead of our sole purpose is to lvl up and kill anything that enters KF. but i guess too many oldbies left for there to be any real comradery any more. oh well...

edit: whoops didnt see that this thread died a long time ago... my bad.

Edited by dragburn

Anyhows the message here is *CO* is recruiting if intrested PM princessarora, Duckman or any other leader :)

Man I remember when *CO* was invite only... they could ask anyone and they'd leave their current guild to go to Corpus Opis, That's how they got NeXt from TK :S

Man I remember when *CO* was invite only... they could ask anyone and they'd leave their current guild to go to Corpus Opis, That's how they got NeXt from TK  :S

190978[/snapback]

:P How'd they get you?

more important to answer how did they get you????? :stare:

191509[/snapback]

Begged me to rejoin!As a MATTER of fact :P

:icon8:

192589[/snapback]

I think you use the :P smiley more then everyone on the whole forums use :D and :) (same goes for :doze: )

I think you use the  :ph34r: smiley more then everyone on the whole forums use  :cry: and  :medieval: (same goes for  :medieval: )

192941[/snapback]

:medieval: What can I say? :doze:

I would just like to add that if you really want a nice welcome into *CO* you should really hang with Crus, and PrincessArora in VC ogre spot :(

Best sales pitch I ever heard!!

If I did not love my guild as much as I do (w0000t!!! GarD RockZ!!) I would have jumped ship!!

And to all the rest of the guild Masters, I suggest not letting your members anywhere near these two, cuz they will lure them away (not to mention rock thier world :P ) !!

*CO* RockZ ;)

*Brandishes Serp and shackles* Crus dear, we had an appointment ;)

JaneMuffin

If I actually played, and wasnt loving HIM, I'd ask to rejoin, especially if Yoshi joins and uses those cuffs on me...lol...hey, bring them to that "other game" and use them on me there, lol