Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zep

xXx challenge UTi to war

Today, After an extended conversation, Regarding flame guild, And there recent ejection of some bag jumpers.

xxnikkoxx made threats via private message to me personally. He stated a clear link to xXx and Axe.

xXx have also spawn jumped us, Several times now. even when they only had to wait for one more spawn of the rabbit. Clearly unethical.

When attempting to communicate with there second in charge, He was rude, Didnt care about the complaint, And did not wish to assit us in communicating with the members who didnt speak English.

This has been considered an act of war by UTi. And we will now respond in full force.

Edited by Zep

B&S Guild, c/o Shenriss, Mediated a cease fire with xXx guild and UTi.

It apears our possition is understood. And action has been taken to avoid future mishaps.

Guest Enyo

kill all xxx.. they are pathetic bagjumpers and love to steal spawn and harass and spam messenger and use the most vulgar language i've heard on el and there is only one that i've met so far who has been semi decent and that is zebdella but he doesn't seem to care what his guildies do..i'm not surprised that eris would side with xxx.. :omg:

haha all xXx i see in PK for more then 10 seconds are dead  :P

180196[/snapback]

;D

180198[/snapback]

ROFLOL that's cause you kill them. :icon13::P:D

<_< xxnikoxx is a former member of fame . booted for scamming guild mates.we support uti all the way . if its on were on . :angry:

Guest Enyo
I am against Sweetthang so i am on other side i call

182265[/snapback]

omg how can anyone be against sweetthang ?! :fire:

ok i go away for abit and from what i can tell is that axe and xxx are scammin the hell out of fame ty all of hc that are going to add them to pk lists :D thats cool as scammers suck bigtime.

and could some1 tell me who the hell has been flaming our forums as this guy will be on my pk list personaly sorry cash as he''s saying he's a member and he's using another players name here it's not on.

if any1 wants the link to the post here it is

http://flame.forumsplace.com/message66.html

btw the decliration on war with axe was over ba jumpers and scammers we kinda got fed up with them