Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
crypt1c

National hot dog eating championship

lol, A couple of weeks ago Coney Island, in New York, hosted the National Hot Dog Eating Championship. The first place winner, like a 21 year old feather weight, ate 53.5 (53½) in 12 minutes o.O

This year he ate 49. He has won it 5 years in a row. And gotten 500,000$ each time for winning this..

Who's hungry???! For some money that is :huh:

Edited by Ryzin

You must have seen it if you knew it was a Japanese person.

Edited by Ryzin

yeah it is on the news all the time......that guy sure can eat!

Also i saw it on the conan o'brian show he did his famous if they mated thing where he shows pictures of people and show what thier kid will look like. This guy and the woman who came in second have a kid.........and they showed a picture of Richard Simmons since he loves wieners :)

Edited by ChangeYourName

lol, I know.. it is disgusting watching the food and drink run down their mouth and shirt xD regurgitated food... I got a baad visual going on here..

I saw that :angry: and just when the time was almost up he stuffed a few more in his mouth, he couldnt swallow em for about 5 minutes and almost threw up :lol:

lol.. I want to do that, and get 500,000$. I would donate some to EL of course ^_^

i watched this on ESPN, couldn't believe to what lengths they went to televise it. It was hilarious to see them characterize the different contenstants. "The Black Widow" was one of the names given to a top runner, they had her dress up in black and did this cheesy little movie on her.

All in all it was pretty gross watching people eat all those hotdogs, especially the methods they used: breaking the dogs in half, shoving them in and then soaking the buns in water and sloshing them down. They would do close-up shots with the camera and it would look like vomit pouring out of their mouth as the breaded water oozed from their lips. Uh, i'm gonna be sick thinking about it!

I am gonna be sick look at what your post says, and to the extent of it lol

Edited by Ryzin