Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anastasia

Dennis

LAME. Category 5 (or so I've heard)

It looks like it's going to be hitting west of Okaloosa County, which means we'll get the east side of it. There are some mandatory evacuation orders being issued, and I'm still not sure whether or not they include my house.

I hate hurricanes.

Ivan was enough for me, thanks.

GWB: "Dennis is the work of Al-quida and the axis of evil, I declare war on all weather phenomena".

Now seriously, Ana, I hope nothing bad is going to happen to you,your family or your property. Be strong and you will pull it through :ph34r: .

GWB: "Dennis is the work of Al-quida and the axis of evil, I declare war on all weather phenomena".

Now seriously, Ana, I hope nothing bad is going to happen to you,your family or your property. Be strong and you will pull it through  :ph34r: .

178054[/snapback]

My friend had something similar to that in his away message for the first tropical storm that came through... which did nothing to anything and they made a lot of hype over nothing. Something like... "In response to tropical storm (forgot the name), President Bush has declared war on (said storm) and launched missiles." But somehow it related that the missiles were going to Iraq (or maybe Iran?), North Korea, and one other place. It was pretty funny...

-----

We're not evacuating. Which is good. I hope the power doesn't go out. I think we'll be okay.

Me and some friends from my town were supposed to be going down to Gulf Shores Sunday afternoon but being as there is a mandantory evac for their and the county under the one i live in .... i dont think we get to go at least sunday but you seem to be getting the worse of it ana hope you stay okies =)

well ana good luck :)

oh ya and if it starts to look really bad pile as many mattresses on top of yourself as possible...ya know just in case a wall falls and the roof decides to come down with it.

well ana good luck :)

oh ya and if it starts to look really bad pile as many mattresses on top of yourself as possible...ya know just in case a wall falls and the roof decides to come down with it.

178098[/snapback]

I'm sleeping in the closet.

bleh, yuck.. hurricanes suck..

the last ones went over our house, we got to see the eye pass through.. that part was actually pretty cool because its like having everything happen twice, but the second time around is reversed. heh.

having no power for two weeks was aweful!

well hope you dont have any real problems...btw about how much of the storm will be hitting your area? like just the outskirts or a rather large chunk of it? well anyways...:hugs ana. you're a tough girl so you shouldnt have any problem. :)

well hope you dont have any real problems...btw about how much of the storm will be hitting your area? like just the outskirts or a rather large chunk of it? well anyways...:hugs ana.  you're a tough girl so you shouldnt have any problem. :)

178102[/snapback]

I don't know. We won't know until tomorrow. They keep changing the course of the path, so it's going further and further west. At one point it was right over us. Now we're getting the east side (which is the worst part of the storm).

Now seriously, Ana, I hope nothing bad is going to happen to you,your family or your property. Be strong and you will pull it through  :) .

178054[/snapback]

No.. no, you see, the more property damage, the better. :) Ana and her folks won't have to pay for it.. the insurance company will. AND THEY DESERVE TO PAY! :)

Kidding. :) Stay safe Ana.

I bet insurance in Florida is through the roof.

Hmm, sounds like a living interpretation of a Dennis the Menace comic...

Giannis, I don't know why, but that GWB crack... it's almost funny. :)

Anastasia: I've always wanted to see a hurricane in person, but they never seem to make it to Ohio... stay safe.

Anastasia: I've always wanted to see a hurricane in person, but they never seem to make it to Ohio... stay safe.

178135[/snapback]

hehe do you >.> well for one thing it feels like your house's roof is going to get ripped off (in some people's cases... it does) rain coming down in sheets traveling at 100 miles per hour (sometimes more sometimes less :D) then all of sudden you hear that certain shutting down sound.... no more power so now your going through all of this in the dark (which for some reason everytime ive been in a hurricane it came in the night O.o) so ya you might want to :) Ana feel free to add more effects being as you might have seen a few more than me =)

I'll be praying for you Ana :)

has a hurricane season ever gotton to a Z-name?

I'll be praying for you Ana ;)

has a hurricane season ever gotton to a Z-name?

178529[/snapback]

Not to my knowledge, but it might this year!

We lost power for less than 6 hours. No missing shingles. No trees down. And it's over. Yay.

yay finally over for me as well just a little wind still blowing and for once we didnt lose power ^^ im so happeh one limb out of a tree and thats about all of our damage =) thankfully the strom changed it course at the last minute bout like Ivan did and we didnt get the eye we got the west side it came close though but still not as close as Ivan did >.>

Now they are blaming the high @ss gas prices partly on Dennis.......and right after they reported that they said that Dennis wasn't that bad :P and that it wouldn't take that much to clean/fix what it caused. I am gonna go find Dennis and pk him the damn jerk. :D Then I am gonna find the gas infermation minister and pk his lying @ss too. :D

I'm in northwest alabama and we had 50-70 mph winds all night long last night, and it's still not looking the best outside right now...now we just have to get throught the next couple of days without tornadoes.