Eternal Lands Official Forums
Tumaros

Superhero

Man, I'm really into this whole superhero thing lately :P Don't worry, I'll EL-ify soon, I hope :(

Anyway, sort of a continuation of the "Superpower" thread...

If you were a superhero (or supervillian :P ), what would you be?

Example:

midnightshadow2lp.th.jpg

(Made with UGO's Superhero Creator...click here)

NAME: Midnight Shadow

RACE: Human

ALIGNMENT: Neutral good

PRIMARY POWERS: Psionic, most notably invisibility and mind control

OUTFIT: See picture

ENVIRONMENT: Back city streets, during nightime

COMPANION: Grey wolf

PERSONALITY: Friendly, but always struggling to maintain his role as a...well...'shadow'

STRENGTHS: Agile, can blend into any environment with inbred invisibility, psionic powers include mind control, telekenesis, remote viewing, energy drain.

WEAKNESSES: Water, not really very strong, sometimes powers get out of control

ORIGIN: Mutation: abandoned in the woods as a child after nearby nuclear plant exploded in an attack, radiation affected him as he grew up around the likes of wolves and panthers, adapting their lifestyle as he was acquiring powers from his mutation. Took up crimefighting to avenge all who died in the massive power plant explosioan.

Anyone else? B)

shadowofwater7ku.th.png

name:Shadow Warrior

Outfit:teh llamas!!!

Alignment:Uber good, i mean..look at those katanas

strengths: uses shadows as a shadow uses a wall

race: human...duh

companion, wolfzors!!..no yoshi :P

Powers: steath...stealth pwns you frukas!

weakness...teh light!!!

origon:to hell with origion hes bad ass..and i use the same equipment he does :( JAP weapons rule...i even wear those sandals lol

untitled6hv2.jpg

Name - White Fire

Age - 22

Outfit - See Picture

Alignment - Good

Race - Human

Powers - Fire

Weakness - Water

Origin - Unknown :)

Edited by LightKeeper

sabinsewerlord1og.png

NAME: Sabin

RACE: Formerly Human

ALIGNMENT: Neutral Chaotic

PRIMARY POWERS: Armored Skin, with his reptillian skin, Sabin is able to repel most modern weapons.

OUTFIT: A simple kilt for modesty.

ENVIRONMENT: Sabin inhabits a large sewer stretch.

COMPANION: Krok, a crocodile he raised after a hunter killed its mother.

PERSONALITY: He is wary to trust anyone. Often the only companion he needs is Krok his pet.

STRENGTHS: His ability to live in almost any place/condition, and wounds when rarely inflicted often heal quickly.

WEAKNESSES: His eyes are sensitive to bright lights, and he is rather slow due to his massive size.

ORIGIN: Long ago Sabin was an employee of the now nameless city where he lives. His job was to periodically clean out the sewers of wildlife and vagrants. On one particular mission he found himself cornered by a strange creature, after a bloody fight he found himself witha deep wound, unable to make it out of the sewers he laid in the tepid waters and festered in pain, sure that he was going to die, he crawled into a small duct and waited for the inevetable, he awoke the next morning, slightly tired, not sure how he was alive until he saw what he had become.

Edited by scarab2k

OMFG is teh hobbit!!!!

yoshi: pwnt...katanas = awesome :P

scarab: your "strengths" seem awfully familiar...;)

man, i really gotta stop slacking off at work :)

My name's xuxu and I pwn everyone with my superkatanas, YAY!

katana0un.jpg

Ok, that's a lie, my name's not xuxu and I know nothing to katanas.

In reality I pwn everyone with beers, YAY!

flower1dn.jpg

:)

Who pissed in your cheerio's? :blink::huh:

Edited by Tumaros

541718.jpg

NAME: Satriani, Joe

RACE: Human???

ALIGNMENT: Neutral good

PRIMARY POWERS: Ultra fast fingers and hyper developed brain, which provides him with a very fast response rate.

ENVIRONMENT: Lately, the Berkeley university, along with John Patittucci, another over powered musician.

COMPANION: Usually the Ibanez JS guitar series, but many others too.

PERSONALITY: A genious.

STRENGTHS: He has the power to move his fingers at the speed of the light, and his brain react also at the same speed, that can be considered also as the reason why normal people can't see his fingers, the speed make them virtually invisible. He has also a well developed sense of arts, so, he is the perfect guitar player.

WEAKNESSES: Drop a hammer over his hands.

ORIGIN: A guitar stumped on his head when he was a baby, since then their fingers started to move in a strange way, and made of him the guitar player animal that he is now.

sakai.jpg

NAME: Iron Chef Hiroyuki Sakai

RACE: Chinese probably, but I'll never tell you

ALIGNMENT: pretty cool

PRIMARY POWERS: Speed, Agility (in kitchen and on the streets). He is a B B B BOUNTY HUNTER beotch. He can also cook anything. And I mean anything. fear that.

ENVIRONMENT: Mostly kitchens, but sometimes high-stake fight-to-death battle arenas (like that one in Unleashed) and street fighting (to the death) and other action packed things.

COMPANION: Iron Chef Morimoto

PERSONALITY: Friendly, but always struggling to maintain his role as a...well...assassin

STRENGTHS: Ability to use his kitchen tools as well as ingredients to kill anyone in sight.

WEAKNESSES: Nukes

ORIGIN: Mutation: abandoned in the woods as a child after nearby nuclear plant exploded in an attack, radiation affected him as he grew up around the likes of Cooks and Their Women, adapting their lifestyle as he was acquiring powers from his mutation. Took up bounty hunting to avenge all who died in the massive power plant explosioan.

EDIT:

By the way m_bee, while Satriani is good, Stone Gossard and Mike McCready are better :D...Satriani is just ...fast..:D lol I'm active in the Ultimate Guitar forums and there are always arguements there about why Satch/vai/other shredders suck/rule/etc so ..w/e sorry for the offtopic :D

Edited by 7