Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bana

Commands

I personally think it would be a good idea to have commands written and classified in an icon during game play. I think that as more and more things are added to the game, it becomes tougher and tougher for everyone to remember what the actual commands are...

It could be set up like... you click on an icon of something, then you click a topic..

General

Guild

Chat

Whatever else you see fit, and then when you click on the link it would show all of the commands, along with a short description, and when clicked, it would do the command.

I think this would not only help noobs to not have to be so lost in the game, but it would also help everyone else have a fast accurate source of commands.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Bana

oo oo oo, and there could also be a "quick command tab" where you ould use a command quickly with out typing it everytime...

Exp. #gm

Nice but maybe when newbs start the game they should have a choice of interface's like... novice interface and intermediate/pro.

Novice:

With the channel icon's and and icon which sets up pm for them and all they do is enter the name just to get them used to it.

Intermediate:

Maybe a quick spell bar. NO channel/pm icons AND a quick comand which tells you players stats similar to what is on tc client.

:rolleyes:

its a good idea

i know alot of commands but that r only the commands i use alot.

so would like to see it implented :rolleyes:

Greetings

Duckman