Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ssjgohan

your EL life story ^^

this is just something where you can make up a story of how your life was in EL long ago. it's just for fun i'll start it off please put your stories up too. :P

My name is Gohan. I used to live in Tyrnim before it was ruined. There I was born in a community that accepted dwarves, elves and humans and where they all lived together peacefully. Alot of danger was outside the village tho.. a great gang of of orcs were in all caves and holes you could find.

This is where my story starts: as a little boy i always was exploring the village curious of what everyone was doing. Everyone liked how I was interested in their work and they thought me many things. The person i visited most was the magician. He lived in the house in top of a little hill, so he could use his magic is he saw some orc scouts running around the village. He thought me great magic spells, in case I ever got in trouble. So I often tried out the magic he thought me on several objects, which was fun especially when it worked. :) Sometimes guards passed by on their patrol, they thought me how to fight.

Once i became abit older people started giving me some stuff and let me help them in their workshops or just with some general jobs that had to be done. My father gave me a hammer and thought me to make armor and weapons. My mom thought me how to make leather things like pants gloves also fur gloves and scarfs and such. The magician said i had enough magic power in my bare hands and that i didn't need a staff for using it so he never gave me anything :( . The guards of the village gave me a little sword and thought me how to fight, they let me train in their headquarters on a dummy.

Then came that one horrible day... the day on which the war with the orcs started. It was late and rainy and the magician couldn't see anything from his lookout. All the sudden our gate got smashed open and arrows flew over the wall killing several people who were still outside. I was already sleeping my parents were outside looking what was happening. I woke up from the noise and decided to check what was going on outside. At the moment i decided that the only people left alive were my parents. At the moment i stepped outside, they got killed in front of my own eyes. i remembered some things the magician thought me and in a rage i killed all orcs i saw in front of me and then went to get my little sword from under my bed. I searched the village killing all orcs with my magic since i wasn't really good at fighting with my sword yet.

Later I wandered through the village looking at all the dead people. I decided to go to a place where dwarves like me lived. Valley of the Dwarves. I went to the king of the dwarves and he heard my sad story. He didn't want me to go through such a tragedy again and assinged me a little house not far from the palace. So there was a heavy guard around and ever since. I've been training.. training to pay back the orcs for what they did to me and the village I used to live in.

This is my story... i hope to see many more people put stories here. Have fun coming up with them. :P

My ELlife and My Elmates

I walked into the eternal lands with thoughts of wow what a game, and it’s free wait a tick, RPGs rock. I had read none of the guides and very little from the site, a very big mistake, I didn’t know what pp meant so I didn’t visit the wraith at the start. Hints schmints I didn’t need or read them I was off and playing. I knew nothing of food and had only found harvesting when MN struck for the first time dang what a wallop she almost killed me. I started wondering how to heal at that point so I read like fifteen hints and thought I had it down. The wraith I needed to visit him and then food I needed to eat food, how was I supposed to eat food and where to get it?? . I decided first things first wraith then food so I went to the wraith I had built a few pps and was at level nine. I had heard someone say cook meat to heal and I also heard that at level nine I could kill deer, btw my hints are gone thank you, smugg feeling takes over. I find the one deer on IP and attack, who would have guessed the deer was so tough. I died and I ended up in what to me looked like hell but I was alive omg! I was alive!. I started asking people to please help me finding my way out no one was talking no one wanted to help “why won’t anyone help me?†finally someone who’s name escapes me said go north, I thought great I have went north! I did hear them though and went north again I came to a cave face and started seeing people walk by me and keeping disappearing I keep typing for them to please help and for three hours I wander the underworld learning each and every corner, but I still haven’t figured out the place people are disappearing from. After some time I started clicking everywhere with the little finger icon giving the underworld the finger if you will. Go north clicking away and there was someone disappearing right click left click hey it changed to a door wonder why click and booyaaaa I am at the fire again yess.

Now I needed food so I ask and ask and they told and told someone gave me a healing potion. Wow I have a full health bar and have been told to go to a veggie patch for food.

I searched and searched all over IP for the veggie patch to no gain. I did however find a boat that of course I couldn’t use people were again disappearing and I tried to click everywhere finally the flag on the boat worked. I arrived in wsc I clicked on my map which I had discovered by mistake and saw that there was no veggie patches marked so I headed north west walking through tirnwood where I stumbled into a garden just north of raven I harvested and harvested and learned to eat. After a while I decided it was time to leave so I headed south to storage I had veggies to store (I was such a newbie).

At this time my screen was dark and I ran into a tree or so I thought it was the wsc garg of course I died. Back in the underworld but this time prepared I went north clicked out and headed back for raven. I arrived with no veggies, that damn tree I thought it stole my veggies. Well that day ended and I was going crazy asking people how to save my progress. I was lucky to find my ELmats at raven that helped me understand how everything worked.

The days, weeks, and month’s have past I have built relationships that really last.

This story of MY life in EL is a story we all share me and you my wonderful ELmates.

Made my elf, stuck around for the community, joined a guild, became a nh, lost nh, became nh, lost nh, became nh, lost nh,(Entropy is evil.) joined [tm], quit el, came back, made maps, joined *CO*, quit el, now here we are.

No reason for a sob story, I have my friends and I enjoy talking with them.

This is my story of my EL Life:

I appeared on IP and was very confused. I saw people everywhere, and a large fire burning. I heard a voice giving me advice (my friend Kayzer in pm) and soon I was kicking bunnies to death. The voice in my head told me to meet them in the tavern. I wandered around not knowing I had a map to guide me. Finally I found the tavern and went inside.

My friend Kayzer and Foncemerlin stood waiting. Kayzer gave me many fruits, for I was famished. Foncemerlin told me to wait in the tavern and soon returned with a full suit of leather armor, and a sword and shield made of Iron. They sent me on my way and wished me luck. I wandered around killing bunnies, having learned of the value of their hides and meat. Soon I learned that there were other lands that I could travel to.

I ventured far and wide, careful not to enter those dreaded PK maps. As I travelled, my skills grew and I soon was strong enough to be worthy of a clan. My friend Foncemerlin took me in, and I prospered more. I soon grew restless, and asked to be allowed to leave my clan, and was once again on my own.

One day, I was asking the gods where I went wrong, because I could not advance in my fighting skills (noob channel) and I heard a voice telling me that I should reset my skills and start over. This was when I met Lotharion, he guided me through resetting my skills and helped me to place the covened pick points properly. Lotharion invited me to join his clan, even though I was still a dreaded noob.

Lotharion returned to me for several days to continue guiding me on my way through Seridia. One day, his voice appeared to me and I suprised him by telling him that I had requested to join his clan, <CEL. I was welcomed into the guild with open arms by Kit, Kitara, and all the others that resided in CEL.

With their help and guidance I have been able to hone my skills and be proud to say that I have no skill under 20. I have been on my travels in Seridia for over 6 months now, and still find new and challenging things, but with the help of my CEL mates and all of the friends I have made, I know that I can succeed.

*That is my little tale of how I stumbled into this game, enjoy*

Edited by LadyWolf

Guest Enyo

Enyo, daughter of Calliope and Tidus... not to be confused with Enyo of the two Graiai Sisters.. was born on another continent across the Ghealan Ocean in a remote mountain village called Sephradai. Her father, King Tidus.. not to be confused with Tidus of Grubani befriended Ares, god of war.

After many painful and bloody defeats to barbarian clan Cannabulis, King Tidus made a long journey to the temple of Morthos on the Seridia continent. After bringing many gifts to the god Morthos.. King Tidus returned home disappointed that he had nothing more than a simple gladiator's blessing to use during battle only. He needed more..

On the long voyage back to Sephradai, King Tidus bravely and unknowingly defeated the eye of the storm which turned out to be Masquetas the arch enemy rival of Ares, god of war. As a token of his gratitude, Ares gave King Tidus a female child which Queen Calliope would give birth to in less than 8 days. He told King Tidus to name this child Enyo, after his good friend Enyo, goddess of war who had recently died after leading the trojans into battle successfully.

Ares instructed King Tidus to make haste to Queen Calliope as she prepares to give birth to a goddess whose beauty, intelligence, wisdom and grace would be as great as the lovely Aphrodite, goddess of love and who would also be equal in strength to that of the famed Hercules and to bring this child to the old continent across the southern hemisphere of the Ghealan Ocean and raise her lovingly and wisely in the city of Portland.

He informed King Tidus that this female child would one day return to his kingdom of Sephradai where she would reclaim his throne but first she must train intensely and learn the arts of combat tactics, alchemy, potion making, magic, crafting and manufacture of armor and weapons and complete many long and dangerous quests.

Until the prophesied rights of passage arrives for Enyo.. the map leading back to what is now known as the lost continent would remain burried.. hidden somewhere within the dark forest of Tirnym.

...... to be continued..... ;)

Edited by Enyo

oh i do like some of those stories very much can't wait for the rest of Enyos story ^^

Lyanna don't cry i lost both my parents when i was young =( sniffle where is your father in that story anyway? ;)

oh i do like some of those stories very much can't wait for the rest of Enyos story ^^

Lyanna don't cry i lost both my parents when i was young =( sniffle where is your father in that story anyway?  :)

177442[/snapback]

He died in a hunting accident when I was really young... don't remember him much.

-Lyn-

(I'm hoping Lyanna does not take offense at my elaborating on something she once started. It gave me an idea and I think this should flush it out. Also I stretched it really thin when it comes to Whitestone winning its succession from the Vermor kingdom, since Whitestone gradually gains dominance according to the current timeline. However, this can be circumvented by letting it be known that Whitestone was fighting for its right to rule infact. If it needs to be rewritten, I will be most happy to accommodate. I also think this would make a great historian’s journal in-game (but I’m biased :blink:. Also noticed a flaw that conflicts with lyanna's story, rewriting to accomodate Adrian's take over. [EDIT] Fixed, I hope! [/EDIT])

My character's past does not merely begin with the creation of his own life, but with that of his family's. Here is some background on Quinticus Vermillion.

For millennia there has been but one family to proclaim vast dominance on the continent of Seridia. The great family Vermor thrived from their seat of power in the territory of whitestone for longer than any mortal being can remember. The great King Vermor and his many decendants have stood on the shoulders of gods, fighting mortal and monster, to bring both peace and war upon the land that has harbored them for over four thousand years. Greatness courses through a Vermor's veins thicker than the blood that sustains their fragile life.

The prestige of the Vermor family did not begin with the great King Vermor, indeed. It began with his humble father, a blacksmith from Tirnym; Lasicue Vermor, an outcast amongst the community of elves. Dejected for being a half breed, his father was the elven Gerent Elder of the city and his mother a petty human wench, he was determined to rise above his caste. After years of hard work and fortitude unparalleled in its time, Lasicue became the most renowned craftsman. He even became the personal armorer and weaponsmith to the Gerent Elder and his family.

War came to the Tirnym province and the family divided. Caught up in the struggle, Lasicue and his half-brother abandoned their loyalties to the State. They joined the apposing army and helped them defeat the Tirnym forces. Having committed such treason, they were forced to take aliases and live the rest of their lives under assumed names. His half-brother was accepted into a noble’s family and took the name Tyrnlight to spite his ancestry. Being proud of the acclaim the Vermillion name Lasicue had fought so hard for, he refused to forego his whole name and changed it to what it still is today. It has remained unchanged for over four thousand years—Vermor.

Among the many things left in the legacy of Lasicue Vermor was his birth name. Long has it been known, but known only to those of the Vermor family, that when they can no longer endure their heritage they take the name Vermillion to escape. Though, there have been very few who have elected made this retreat.

One such man to do this was Quinticus’ grand father, Gier Vermor. Having the mantle of king thrust onto his shoulders earlier than most, he feared plunging his realm into the only way of life he knew—war. Thus he laid down his crown, and stepped aside. However, it didn’t matter what alias he would have chosen, a Vermor’s greatness is in the blood and inescapable. Great things he did, and became. In the end, though, this innate prominence lead to his demise, and continued on with his son, Jarris.

Jarris was left to the caring of the Whitestone in the wake of his father’s death. His heritage hidden from him until he was older, he learned the ways of estate and military tactics. He became general of the finest army order, the Myrmidons (the name is to change). After discovering the truth about his ancestry, he followed the Lord of Whitestone into war against the then tyrannical rule of Henbane Vermor for the freedom and succession of Whitestone and its peoples. The vicious, bloody war waged for decades in the years before the Great War. In that time Jarris had two sons, Quinticus and Keltom (named after his friend, Lord Whitestone). Jarris personally defeated his cousin and laid waste to his ruling. He imposed another, more amicable, Vermor in his stead after he buried his son, Keltom. Keltom was lost to a fire during a raid that occurred while his mother brought the two boys to see their father on the battle front for the first time.

Quinticus was not told about his families history until the Great War was nigh. On his father’s deathbed the secret was made known, causing an identity crisis he fled back to the Vermor family. He hoped to reunite with family as he had none left. He was accepted with caution, and never fully trusted. However, he was needed as Adrian had sacked the castle and much of the Vermor family after it had been weekend by the succession war.

He was required to keep his surname, as he fought beside the Vermor brothers. With the Great War pressing they were forced to give up on their quest to regain the throne. Thus, Quinticus was assigned other duties in the Vermor army. Durring the Great War, Quinticus headed a Crest division within the Vermor ranks. They helped to rally forces and make Whitestone City a bastion of peace amidst a sea of war while the Vermor Castle was occupied.

After the War, Quinticus shed his military rank and joined the magic school in Tarsengaard. Later he joined the SegV, a mystical and secretive guild of talented men and women. Since before recorded history, they have taken it upon themselves to keep the balance between Gods in a steady state. They take on any roll necessary to complete the job, good, evil, or neutral. If they hadn’t failed during the Great War, the curse that exists today would not exist. Quinticus endeavors to see that it never happens again, and to purge the world from the dreaded blight that grants eternal life, and suffering. He plans to begin with Adrian and his gargoyle minions.

Edited by Quinticus

Guest Enyo
(I'm hoping Lyanna does not take offense at my elaborating on something she once started.  It gave me an idea and I think this should flush it out.

177680[/snapback]

well written.. :ph34r:

I came to EL from another land far far away from Seridia.

I was a young elf living in Krynn...wandering around with no real direction on where to go with my life.

Unbeknownst to me there was a terrible war raging outside of my forest home. Dark knights entered the vale claiming it for their own and giant dragons ruled the skies sending deep terror to upon the people below.

One night there was a knock at our door. Warily my parents answered, outside the door was a bedraggled knight in silver armour. He was a Knight of Solamnia trying to defend us against the dark forces in our world. Weeks passed as he healed in our care, in that time he told me all of the knighthood and the good it stood to restore. I was an elf so ineligible to become a knight in Krynn but i always remembered his patience and goodness. Not too long after the darkness descended and death was all around us. My parents came to me and gave me an amulet.

"Take this and invoke it Mckeanna, it will take to a new world, a safer place" with that fire erupted around us as the dragons launched their attack. My parents died where they stood and i saw the flame approach me as i began to invoke the amulet...

I awoke cold and shivering surrounded by snow...

A wraith cloaked in blue welcomed me and I had no choice but to begin my life anew. Life got easier as I learned about this land and my surroundings. One day I joined a group of people calling themselves Drasnian Intelligence Agency, they helped me to grow stronger and to belong in this land...

I grew stronger and remembered my roots. My friends were wonderful but i wanted more. I left the guild and wandered alone through Seridia, looking for a path to guide me. Then two of my old guildmates appeared and said they wanted us to lead one together, based on the Teachings of the Knights of Solamnia. I became what I had always dreamed of, A Grand Master, leading knight and with that i feel my journey is really only beginning...

Edited by Mckeanna

I was a prince of qualinesti, an elvin nation, but i left to help fight against the dark queen. I saw terrible horrors, things that would send most crazy. After winning and thinking i could live my life in peace something happened. One of the dark queens last magicians attacked me. I was just about to deal the final blow but he cast a magic spell. I was thrown through the universe. When i woke up i found myself on a cold island. I did somethings for a person with a wierd name and he in return gave me some armor and a sword. I worked my way becoming stronger everyday. Then i joined up with a group called dia. I had many adventures, but one day i decided to leave because the leader left to start another group and most of my friends left. Then 2 of my old friends from dia decided to make a new group with the ideas from a honorable group of knights from my home world so i joined up with them. I still wonder wat would of been if the magician never attacked me.

FIN

Edited by gilthanas

Guest Enyo
I was a prince of qualinesti, an elvin nation, but i left to help fight against the dark queen. I saw terrible horrors, things that would send most crazy. After winning and thinking i could live my life in peace something happened. One of the dark queens last magicians attacked me. I was just about to deal the final blow but he cast a magic spell. I was thrown through the universe. When i woke up i found myself on a cold island. I did somethings for a person with a wierd name and he in return gave me some armor and a sword. I worked my way becoming stronger everyday. Then i joined up with a group called dia. I had many adventures, but one day i decided to leave because the leader left to start another group and most of my friends left. Then 2 of my old friends from dia decided to make a new group with the ideas from a honorable group of knights from my home world so i joined up with them. I still wonder wat would of been if the magician never attacked me.

FIN

180106[/snapback]

thanks for sharing.. very nice :axeman_rune:

(Remember, nothing i say in this oversized paragraph is right since i don't actually know how things happened in the game. Plus i was just trying to be creative!)

It all started wen i was a little tyke. i was walking in the northern woods near whitestone city. I then stumbled upon a sword that looked stunningly like my father's I picked it up and brought it to my father's house, who was then 219 years old and a very good warrior :hehe: , who told me to never touch that sword again... He hid it so i couldn't find it until one day, when he was hunting, i was playing in his mattress and heard a clang. It came from under the bed, and when i looked, i had found "my" sword. so i then took it and hid it in my room so my father wouldn't find out i had taken it :) . Every day when my dad went to train in the city, i went into the woods with my sword and would practice on a mighty old oak. Since then i have gotten better, and joined the city militia as a warrior. of course, eventually, my dad found out about the sword after 20 years and banished me from the household. that was no problem to me since i then carved out a house in that old oak. little did i know that i would found Tirnwood Vale. still from then on strange things started happening to me. i was getting frail and my bones weakened. it was as if this sword had put a curse on me. i visited my friend Salina from the magic shop to the south, and she told me the sword that i had held in my possesion for 40 years now was once owned by the most evil man that had once lived. His name was Zuljin. but the story of his life is totally different. Salina said that he put a curse on that sword to kill his enemy, Anduin. We later found out that after Anduin died, Zuljin was burned at the stake by angry peasents and his sword lay in our woods where i had picked it up. the curse supposedly makes the wielder age rapidly. since i was an elf, 50 years old was still considered childhood, but for me it was the age of my upcoming doom as foretold by Salina. the only way to reverse it was to put the sword in the highest mountains and forge it into a block of steel. afterwords i was to put it into the channel between Isla Prima and the mainland. i had done that succesfully thanks to a dwarf named Aroth. i owe my life to that being. and so every birthday i tell this tale to remind me that one never knows what's coming around a corner in our complicated lives.

-Promose-

Edited by Promose

I can't decide mine! :rolleyes: I can't decide who I'll make my character into! A gnomish scientist or a draegoni, last of the Black line, son of Iringold.

I can't decide mine! :) I can't decide who I'll make my character into! A gnomish scientist or a draegoni, last of the Black line, son of Iringold.

215087[/snapback]

(promose) :( if i were you, i would pick gnomish scientist. but thats just me :P

That's what I was thinking about, because they wouldn't let me special request for black colored scales and horns for a draegoni char. The gome scientist is Prof_Atomos.

lol wow...long time ago...

i do recall when i was just a young lad in EL...tryin to travel these forsaken lands use to be a pain...but since then i've got some new shoes that have kept me from gettin stuck in places...most of the people i use to know have moved on to better places...teh banned 0n3 :( ...i had to turn over my throne at Vermor Castle(haha) cuz i couldnt keep a constant wage...my gargs miss me *sniff*...i wonder how old Baldy is doing in the back halls... :P haha...im not as strong as i use to be...there was a terrible earthquake that shaked everyone back to n00b status...i found this clan of great people that took me in and helped me with everything and they were The ELite(EL)...but eventually they all moved on some people left EL, others just left The ELite(EL) and i came to be the last standing member of The ELite(EL)...i started talkin with and fighting with The Crusaders(TC) and evetually i turned over my EL tag for TC...man what a run with EL i had...twas good times...now im a Proud and Loyal Member of The Crusaders(TC)! and i couldnt be happier :) hehe...

there was a time where i slept for weeks then finally awaken to see new changes in the lands...new people, a new continent, new animals and some monsters, some new weapons, etc...

Eternal Lands is not what it use to be.

Remember the old days...

Thank you.

JonLask

Proffesor Atomos

I was born in a small gnomish village, nothing special. When I was 3, I was already talking. My parents were astounded! By the time I was five, I knew my alphabet and could multiply from 0 x 1 to the more comlplicated problems like 23.4562 x 43= 1008.6166 . I was considerd to be a freak by some, but by the scientific isntitute a genius. At 7, I was a scholar and was a teacher at the University of Nuclear Barrels. Later, at ten, I helped the construction of the Gauss cannon, then, at 17, went off to Seridia. I became friends with the elven scholar Unolas, who was studying the elements that make up the world. It was basic Alchemy. We went off to the Mage School Laboratory. We studied alchemy and it's magics, trying to extract the very essence of the elements into baubles and orbs. We succeded, and so came forth the Essences. Later, we gave them to mages and witch-docters, medics and explorers. They found uses for them, lighting fires, poisoning creatures, blowing up bunnies, healing allies, and conjuring creatures out of mid-air. It was the dawn of a new Age. We found how to, instead of extracting the essences, we created them from simple ingrediants like iron, silver, gold, quartz, tiger-lillies, and various other flowers and minerals. People strated mass-producing them. It was a craze. The storages were cramped, the harvest areas were smothered, resources were depleting. The gods were baffled. Who had done this? I, at the age of 20, had hidden inside a barrel, and then the gods spotted Unolas. He was inquired by the gods, and became a god himself. I was dumb-founded. It had turned out one of my best friends was bound to Mortos, the evil lord of the Underland. Now, it is the present. I am 80, but fit as a fiddle. I now spend my days exploring and harvesting. My best friend is Atekel the Dwarf. Whenever I look at an essence, I remeber my life...

THE END

Edited by Dark_Nightmare

i was born in the valley of the dwarves,when i was a child i was always searching animals,people said to me when you grow up you'll need to kill them.I was ten years old when i killed my first beaver. On a stormy night i met ssjhogan,he learned me some stuff about the lands and harvesting.Im 15 years now and im training to kill my first wolve i have plenty of friends of all races.

THe ENd :axeman_rune:

[Common chant]

I was born in a small sea-side city. At a young age I found a book and started to read, I found that it contained a very old account of creatures known as "Dragons" in the early days of the land. I was fascinated that such beings could exsist. I dedicated my life to study of these ancient creatures and to all walks and knowledge bases I could find. I took particular delight in old stories. I found I had a voice for the telling and I could weave the tales and watch people as they were fed from my mouth of words. The words did not need to be poetic or bombastic, they just needed to be said with feeling and conviction. I learned more about the art that was storytelling. That you needed to use different words and different versions of stories depending on the area you were in and the literacy of the crowds. I started to grow old, still learning of this ancient race.

My name was changed from Brom to Brom the Storyteller, It was at that moment a man and a woman came to me and asked me to join a secret group. Most of which I cannot tell you reguarding "the group". I gained knowledge I thought I would never find but had always hoped for. The knowledge that I gained changed me, I grew taller, broader and older all at the same time. My hair turned white and most of my clothes no longer fit my form. Among the explainable changes there were more changes, much less explainable. I became...Deep is the only word that can somewhat explain. My mind was expanded, knowledge was absorbed very quickly and my actions were quick, mind and body. Not quick as to having to sacrifice accuracy. But the same accuracy with more speed. It is difficult, but In all I can say I was like myself in a nearly perfect form. Then to my astonishment I looked in the mirror and found that my face had changed. Blue, large, wing-like Ears and horns protruded through my head! I ripped off what clothing I had on and found similar blue markings running the length of my body. My spine had changed, become stronger and at every joint, Bone would protrude out, spines ending in the small of my back. I had become part of what that mythical creature was. I was Half-Dragon, Draegoni. People would look at me in cities and quaver, not really out of fear, but astonishment. They would fear such a beast were it not for my eyes. My eyes had become what I was on the inside; kind, bright, and full of life, dispite the white hair. More attended when I told my stories.

I then found there was a ship to a distant land, I found my way onto the ship with a masterful guise as a Draegoni Emissary. There were more stow-aways on that ship then the crew. It was a trip to remember, we fought hordes of orchans and rescued friends from certain death. During the trip I was pulled by a mental link South. Very very far south. To Icy lands, I found my way. Draegoni caverns full of Draegoni, young and old. They all welcomed me home. Here I learned and gained in areas I cannot explain here. Knowledge to say the least; I drank from the well of Draegoni wisdom. I found my way back to Serdia and took hold of the mantle of teacher, not only storyteller. So that others could carry on where I had started. Thus is the life of Brom the Storyteller.

[/Common chant]

((Just to give an update, I have nearly finish the first half of the trip to Irrilon, and will be posting it in the Roleplaying thread soon.))

Edited by Brom

Screw teh "Proffesor Atomos"...

I was born in Bethel. At the age of 18, the undead horde that almost destroyed Irilion attacked Bethel. I assisted my people in fighting, but was to weak to continue the fight. I managed to hide, but was to weak to do much else. Then, a voice touched my mind. It told me news, lies, horrors, false truths, and things that will be. It was Mortos. He gave me incredible life on the verge of death. In return, I vowed my loyalty. He helped me get stronger and commit putrid acts. I was blinded with rage, feuled by the words of Mortos. I could not even remember my own name, origins, or family. I could not stop once I found out what part Mortos had to play in the Black's destruction, for my oath had binded me to his wishes. I managed to flea into some mountains, and there I found a concealed vault. I entered it, and found a black orb. I touched it, and power, wisdom, anger, peace, greed, love, happines, pain, strength and the knoledge of my people surged through me. My people's power freed me from Mortos, and enhanced my abylities. The Orb of the Eternals had set me free. But like Mortos' curses, there was a twist. I could not be caught in daylight, for if I was to have my bare skin exposed to daylight, I would burn into ashes. Then, a voice, a great voice of purity and light, touched me. It was the voice of the holy ones, the servants of the Great One that created the Gods, known as the The Overdiety, or Bane. They promised me that they will prevent the curse in return for eradicating the evils of EL. There, I made a vow. A vow that was never to be broken. The vow to protect the world from the demonic forces of the undead, and prevent what happened in history to repeat itself. There, I was given the name Shadowbane. Now, I spend my days roaming these Eternal Lands and protect the innocent. I look for clues to my past, for I cannot remember it, searching for the Eternals' for guidance. And where ever ther's a warlock, evil witch, were-wolf, vampire, or skeleton, I'll be there...

DN

Edited by Dark_Nightmare