Eternal Lands Official Forums
Judgeman

How did you all first found EL

Best gf replacement ever.

177777[/snapback]

LOL

i got mad at runescape when i got glitched out of my full rune, so i started looking all over the net, i found a site with a game called "lord of ages" that was just about to be released, got bored of waiting for its release and found el on the same site i found the other one and got hooked (lord of ages still emails me, telling me to go play their game)

Edited by gilthanas

My wife actually found it first. she found a guy named Moonshadow and Entropy and a girl named roja were the devs, thought it was funny and decided to play it. never knew she would get me hooked worse than a mandarin on opium..but shes hooked just like me..so we found a equilibrium. I think she found the site first by finding so link on a game site...i forget which one.

Humm. I was on the hunt for a new game, I played Runescape for many hours mining coal so that I could hit level 70 mining and join the Mining guild. I got there. Went in. Decided this is a lousy waste of time and went to hunt for a game that was in Beta phase, Free, Opensource and MMORPG :icon13: I googled and found I think it was mmorpg.com and looking at the screenshots decided on Eternal Lands.

Installed it and started playing, First character name was Ewq, I ran around, harvested flowers in WSC and ran them to the flowershop, not listening to anything those silly messages said. Found a site I think it was alastrias guide and read/memorized fourmlas to make things and went about making FE and fur gloves. Decided this is a sweet game and made a resoultion to play it. But I found myself busy and was not able to play for a while.

When I came back I heard a lot of complaining on the channel about the economy and to prove it someone just gave me 11Platinum coins, Im like...What? I can hardly make 300gc and this guy gives me 11Plat ones? I was a bit depressed, then did not play again for a few weeks, What do you know when I came back the Server had crashed! I said "Heck yes" Now I can raise with everyone and not be behind, I probably would have lost interest again because I had no one to play with, until I found 3 letters that kept me online. LNX, What there is a guild of Linux Users! Im in! Contacted Astrocreep and joined up in the early days of "The Linux Warriors" And, well, I have been hooked ever since. Now I take on more responsibilty and play less, but help more. NH, proofreader, guild duties. Tons of fun!

Thank you guys so much!

hmm.

I was very new to online gaming, having played World of Pirates for a few months, and Americas Army.

I was unimpressed with the community and dev response with WoP, and AA is only fun for so many hours of the week.

I googled around a bit, and found all of the sites that listed free and beta games. After having read a few hundred web pages, this one looked like it might fit. It did, and I have been happily wasting time here ever since.

I still cast around for new free games, but cant get away from how good we have it here.

i like found out about EL on the site... wtf is it called its lik mpogd.com or something i never remember the name stupid long acronym

Quit drinking and needed something to do after getting off work (waitress so work late). Looked online for free role playing games and somehow found el. Started drinking again after lent (not at all religious but for some reason did it this year) and kept playing...and i...cant...stop...now.... HELP!!!

j/k love this game

:bow_arrow:

i was told about this game from a really really good friend(s) :wub:

and when i started playing it, i was impressed even though the characters were see through and looked like zombie ghost things ;)

-Kat

Heard from friend at school and tried it and found it fun :wub:

friend kept pming me and i kept screaming locally,"Dude cant u hear me?!"

Alas, i learned more and,well,here I am today ;)