Eternal Lands Official Forums
Judgeman

How did you all first found EL

How was did you all first found Eternal Land and how did you all react

when you people first play the EL game?

I was looking for an online multi plkayer game that allowed me to build my char my way without having to be a fighter or a mage or a healer ect.........

I found several that claimed they were the game I was looking for I logged into EL and bamm it was all it claimed and still breaking bounderies and axpanding it scope wow what a game :P

Mmporg.com

I was tryin all the games on the list...found EL and loved it.

Mmporg.com

I was tryin all the games on the list...found EL and loved it.

176532[/snapback]

Same thing here, the first day i visited mmporgd.com , I saw an advertisement of El and since then.....( the rest is history)

i searched for a free mmorpg that was also 3d. EL was the only thing that came up other than runescape (which i had just quit). i started playing the next day

I was sitting here one night talking to a guy I work with (Kayzer) over yahoo,and he said he was playing EL. I was like what's EL? So he gave me the website address and I checked it out, I love RPG's so I downloaded and installed. I was hooked immediately! Foncemerlin and Kayzer showed me the ropes (used to work with fonce irl) and here I am 6 months later.

I found it about 2 years ago serching for warez, I could only play it at school so I didnt get again till about january of this year.

Last December, I was bored and trying to find a cool game... so I browsed the Gentoo Linux online package database and found EL in the games/rpg section. I installed it and have been playing ever since :P

got bored and searched for a game, came across mpogd.com, found it there and liked it i guess

My brother told me about it when we where talking on MSN i got the link and i said "i'll check it out later" wich i didn't cos i was playing moha alot and didn't think EL looked that tempting.

After a few weeks my brother came and visit me and installed EL and showed me and after that i was hooked and haven't played another game since :D

A long time ago...2 of my classmates were constantly discussing something called EL, constantly pushing me to start playing aswell. So I made an account and tried it a bit...didn't really work out that first day. Then when they told me they would help me, I logged on again and got hooked badly :D

These 2 classmates were Lobonar and Ali...perhaps some of you actually remember them :D (or one of their new names for that matter...)

Edited by DamageD

I read about EL and being free in a computer magazine and how i was able to play it with 28.8 connection.Back then 20 MB was alot but i played it nonetheless.

I read an announcement on freshmeat.net. I downloaded the archive, installed, started and nothing happend, only a black screen popped up :blink:

Some month later i gave it another try and, yay, it worked.

Piper

it was recommended by my friend (genjo_sanzo ingame), i played it at his house for oh.....7 hours and ive been hooked ever since

tidus told me about it

176602[/snapback]

And you told me

:blink:

russian computer magazine, there was some realy good stuff about El, and it didnt weight a lot, so i tried it, and i love it, it was my first mmorpg

Tornado found on www.happypenguin.org, and he started to play. He told to me, play, but i didnt want, then after 1-2 days, i started too. It was so hard for me, because i didnt speak english, and that so much quest annoyed me :blink:

my brother got me hooked on the game... he told me about it, I thought I'd check it out, and so I did... a couple days later, I finally came up for air... the rest is history. And all this for a game I didn't think I could get into.

I wanted something better than runescape...

I looked through the Google directories and found some other ones first...I tried Project Entropia first but it was waaay too laggy for my slow computer... then i found EL and it was perfect so I stayed here.

when my playstation 2 kept jerking me around I got fed up and signed up on g4tv forums........it is a channel here in the US that is 24/7 video game stuff. I figured those nerds would know how to fix my playstation. Sure enough they told me how to fix it and it still works great :blink: . I continued to read the forums and write stupid things every now and then till one day someone gave a link to eternal-lands.com and said it was a pretty good game.