Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jjk

Make the bbcode html

can u delete that function then? HTML is OFFHTML is OFFHTML is OFFHTML is OFFHTML is OFF :idea:

can u delete that function then? HTML is OFFHTML is OFFHTML is OFFHTML is OFFHTML is OFF :idea:

Can't you just deal with things how they are and quit bugging Ent. Complaints like this came up in game directed towards Ent and thats what has upset him with the game.

Can you just deal with things how they are and quit complaining.

hmm i was complaining, I thought it was called a suggestion. Please i dont want to get mad at you I dont want enemys 1 is enough. Ent should know by now that im never serious so..please let him speeak for him slef

regards,

me

hmm i was complaining, I thought it was called a suggestion.  Please i dont want to get mad at you I dont want enemys 1 is enough.  Ent should know by now that im never serious so..please let him speeak for him slef

regards,

me

Well seeing as he gets upset for people pming him to change somehting THAT person wants changed, understadably, this is the same type of thing.

uh i never pmed him to change anything

Did I ever say you did? No. I was pointing out that your bringing the bad attitude from the game onto the forums with your complaining.