Eternal Lands Official Forums
roren

Your age in minutes

Hmmm... I'm supposed to die Saturday, February 2, 2064 but that may be because I'm only 15 and I haven't filled out in weigh mass yet...

dangit! everyones gonna live longer than me :)

Tuesday, February 16, 2049

Hmm... guess I only get 65 years and some change on this globe.... if that. Like they can really tell me that. :P

P.S. If anyone is calculating his age in seconds, he/she should take into consideration that 2005 is going to have one extra second ... wow frigin awesome.

EDIT: I can't decide how I am going to spent that second, the choices are endless..... ;)

Edited by giannis

my result was 10,056,615 seconds, but I'm quite sure I made a mistake somewhere...

178741[/snapback]

Yeah thats about 0.32 years so whatever this quantity is supposed to count (seconds lived, or seconds left to live) is probably not right ;)

P.S. If anyone is calculating his age in seconds, he/she should take into consideration that 2005 is going to have one extra second ... wow frigin awesome.

EDIT: I can't decide how I am going to spent that second, the choices are endless.....  :D

178738[/snapback]

hadn't heard that one... how does 2005 get an extra second?

Sunday, February 2, 2081

It's so sad - only 1 year and would be nice 100 years.

Ah:(

I'm old - about 695000000 seconds.

(I'm not sure, but has anybody compared estimated Earth weight with estimated time of Earth's existing?

Earth weight = 6E24 kg

Earth age = 4.6E9 years = (ca) 1.5E17 seconds

funny Earth is heavier than older :D )

Edited by vanyel

hadn't heard that one... how does 2005 get an extra second?

179155[/snapback]

Dude it happens all the time....The international comitee on time and measures (I think it's called something like that but I am not sure, do a google search.).

has added or subtructed a second 32 times since 1970. Basicly the speed that the earth rotates around it self changes all the time... usualy it decreases (ergo the day becomes longer, for instance when the dinosaurs walked the earth a day was only 22hrs long not 24...hm maybe 20 can't remember). The moon is the main culprit for the decrease in speed, however, sometime earthquakes can change the rotational axis of the earth (the tilt) like it happened this year (Remember the Tsunami?) and as the earth axis changes the rotational speed has to change in order to maintain the angular momentum of the earth....

yeah ... so basicly it happens quite a lot.

funny Earth is heavier than older :icon13: )

179163[/snapback]

Dude, stop comparing lemons with oranges :fire:

Edited by giannis

Dude, stop comparing lemons with oranges  :)

179277[/snapback]

Yeah Vanyel what WERE you thinking?

(I'm not sure, but has anybody compared estimated Earth weight with estimated time of Earth's existing?

Earth weight = 6E24 kg

Earth age = 4.6E9 years = (ca) 1.5E17 seconds

funny Earth is heavier than older :P )

179163[/snapback]

erm, what exactly dos this have to do with my post? :icon4:

oh, and btw, i would bet heavily that at least 90% of the population's wheight is more than their age.

Edited by roren

oh, and btw, i would bet heavily that at least 90% of the population's wheight is more than their age.

179599[/snapback]

no way! around 0.1 ton, yet over 270 months old!

179601[/snapback]

No that's 100,000 grams and 0.225 centuries old, so your mass is more than your age (by now it should be obvious why ppl avoid a comparison between apples and oragnes) :icon4:

Edited by giannis

No that's 100,000 grams and 0.225 centuries old, so your mass is more than your age (by now it should be obvious why ppl avoid a comparison between apples and oragnes)  :P

179604[/snapback]

I like to compare apples and oranges... Apples seem to hit harder :icon4:

179601[/snapback]

No that's 100,000 grams and 0.225 centuries old, so your mass is more than your age (by now it should be obvious why ppl avoid a comparison between apples and oragnes)  :icon4:

179604[/snapback]

hmm, i guess it depends on the unit you're using. i was thinking pounds when i posted that.

it says im gonna die on Thursday, November 23, 2084

this many seconds

it says ill live 91 years

I know a proven secret to live an extra 20 years..... :bow_arrow:

<edit> accualy, its 30 years, but who cares?

Edited by Gecko_Master

I know a proven secret to live an extra 20 years..... :huh:

<edit> accualy, its 30 years, but who cares?

180921[/snapback]

I CARE! it says im only gonna live until im 56 :cry:

dunno whether to believe it or not, checked it for my mother's mother, who was cheated out of 9 years when she died, according to the clock. When I checked my father's father, he should have died in 1987. He's STILL living to this day.

dunno whether to believe it or not, checked it for my mother's mother, who was cheated out of 9 years when she died, according to the clock.  When I checked my father's father, he should have died in 1987.  He's STILL living to this day.

181200[/snapback]

This was tested by scientists, and it worked. what you do is eat a 2000 calorie diet, only eating things that will over all give your body all the vitimans and minerals it needs. You probably thinking this sound like bull from the heath channel. Well, the reason it works is your body, while digesting, use uses large amounts of energy. At 2000 calories, its a the perfect level were it can digest without useing much energy. Now, when its done, you now have all the vitamans and other nutrital crap in you your body can put to your growth (in some of our cases), your emune system, muscle growth, and overall feeling heather and being in better shape. The scientist tryed this and moved his life expectency from 75, to 115.(used all sorts of crap to figure how much longer he'd live. i'd tell you how he found out except i don't have his equipment ;) ) BTW, the guys like 90 now, but looks like hes in his early 80s

<Edit>Typos

Edited by Gecko_Master