Eternal Lands Official Forums
m_bee

Flame_knight banned

so even though it was r freinds that did it and we werent muleing characters all the knight have differnt users like iron is my dad fire is me and silver and crytal is my bros and all the other knight r freinds of r so we did mule character ask slothcommader or bartx7001 or any 1 they will say that we are differnt ppl and for scamming ppl that was r freinds and they arent playing any time soon, so can we play again ??? :angry:

:) well i am sad by all this, Iron_Knight and his family all use the same ip address, yes it was stupid that they let a few friends make some characters and it was the friends tha abused this system. So why ban all of them for ones mistake i ask u? im sure they have learn there lesson and will not do it again but banning all of them insted of just the characters who did it was a little over the top. I have read were u have put a temp ban on others but not on there ip and they went ahead and made a few other charaters just to get on the game.

So i am asking please lift the ban on there ip and just punish those who were named in all this. After all the ones not involved can't play and that does not seem fair. And by the way i thought u gave warnings. Exp: someone was talking dirty to me in front of a kid and all yall did was give him a warning. But u banned them without even asking them what was up. In other words those friends r gone and they r back to normal.

(TO EVERYONE ELES) Please go on the formal and announce more then one person using you computer and ip address. other wise u will get banned with out a question. Ever if u r just a bunch of kids that r all using the same computer.

To the Mod: u need a better system on banning and Warnings!!!!!!!

otherwise some people might take it to heart getting ban even if it is just temp.

And please ask the other people what is going on u do this when someone is doing wrong and is on so do it everyone.

BIG MOUTH BETHANY!!!!!!!

@Bethany: If you read through some of the other "bans" cases, you will see that people are responsible for their own IP. If your brother/sister/dog/neighbor/plant gets on your computer and makes trouble, that is still YOUR problem. Too bad for you if you invite troublemakers to play your game.

How do you know they are telling the truth? How do you know they aren't? Again, take a browse through the other threads...look at all the stories out there. And look closer...look how many eventually say "yep, sorry, I really did it, my original story isn't true". No way to know for sure, but no matter who it was, it was trouble with a capital T.

Also, that thread is obsolete. The one to declare multiple characters on the same IP.

And you know they weren't ruled and warned...how? What makes you think that? Do you have server access to see the logs? And let me ask you this: How easy do you think it is to rule or warn or try to ask them whats up when they either ignore you or log off when you ask them something or rule them? And then jump on another character to do the same things?

And Bethany? I hope they DO take it to heart. That's the point.

People, I just posted about a scammer, not a war criminal, we could stop talking 'bout that...

This is the reason why I do not like to post on this section of the forums.

To be more specific, I would just like to point out that the IP ban has blocked 4 active playing family members. Fire_knight along with his 2 other brothers, silver_knight and crystal_knight and their Father, Iron_knight all play EL from the same house. The Father, Iron_knight, is the leader of a guild that has been leaderless for almost 2 weeks now due to this IP ban. Taking into account the degree of the offence, the amount of time the ban has been in place, and the number of people being blocked, I would like to request a less harsh form of punishment.

My Reply:

The one to declare multiple characters on the same IP.

This rule of one chart per ip address is silly cause u can not inforce everyone from not making more then one charter. insting i have two charct only use one tryed to kill first one off but can think is cause she is a newbi not sure afraid to get on as her to get rid of her because i could get ban.

If u r going to make it were only one player per ip then make it so cause otherwise i can belive there r more then one charter per ip address. There is no sure fire way to make sure eveyone is not cheating cause there r way to may people u just need to watch the ip address closer. u make the rules so watch CLOSER cause i know there r others with more then one char per ip i have no proof but i am sure of this.

as for them lying i don't think they r considering i have spokent to all of them and it does not apper to me that they r the same person. In fact the dad leads this group.

Q:And let me ask you this: How easy do you think it is to rule or warn or try to ask them whats up when they either ignore you or log off when you ask them something or rule them? And then jump on another character to do the same things?

A: ip address r an amazing thing but in the hands of the wrong person could lead to somone breaking into even my computer. If someone logs off one char ip and the same ip address comes up on another chart then u can safely say u caught them cause if they did not announce more then one chart then they r cheathing and braking the rules so it is clear that if somone avoids u then they must be doing something wrong that is when u the mod have all the rights to temp ban them. If they won't talk to u r answer ur questions the obvousily they r up to somthing.Supousous active like juming from one chart to another is a reasonable ban

There r ways to make it were only one person per ip address can make a chart but i am not a game prog so and exper would be a better help for this. It is possable cause i have played games were i could only have one person per ip.

Big Mouth Bethany Stricks Again!!!!!!

Can't we alll just get along.

Thank u for ur time.

Guest Bartx7001

Not sure if this helps but the I am in the knights guild "Boss" and I have personly talked to all four of them using a voice over ip software. I am sure that they could probally call a mod using a phone and confirm that there is infact 4 players in one house using one ip.

Thanks for the time.

Bartx7001

Oh, ok, I thought their IP was the same with Bartx7001's IP.

I unbanned their IP, but if this happens AGAIN, I won't unban it again.