Eternal Lands Official Forums
Quinticus

GRUM-BOT WARNING

It has come to my attention that the wool has successfully been pulled over the eyes of the ENTIRE Eternal Lands Community. It is my hopes that this thread is read before it is deleted. Even as i write this, i'm sure i'm being monitored.

The Truth About Grum

There has been a rumor before that Grum was a bot, not an actual living, breathing, person. Many dismissed it before it even reached their eyes. I can tell you for sure that it is the truth.

Grum is indeed a bot.

In discovering and verifying this stunning fac, I came across something even more sinister than the lie Grum leads; there is a conspericy at hand. Grum is actually a tool of the government. Allow me to explain:

Entropy is not a fan the U.S. President currently residing in office (his name will not be mentioned here so as to avoid triggers). This certain official learned of his dislike and became very chagrined and disgruntled. He decided to have an assualt launched in order to collapse Entropy's life to get back at him, beginning with EL.

Grum was inserted into the community to build trust and begin programming. Thus he has done, and the end has almost made itself evident many times. The server crash almost a year ago, the events update that caused mass panic, and the economy troubles are all his doing.

In fact his programming initializer reads:

char Grum = Satan;

Here character isn't actually a data type, it is actually his personality, and Satan explains itself. It also has a double meaning.

Shivar is Satan reborn these days. In actuality Shivar (priviously the name Satan) was spawned by Grum in order to throw us off. Be wary of him too!

Make no mistake, folks. These people are DANGEROUS! They are going to take down the community of EL due to our involvment with a creation of entropy.

Why do you think Entropy quit programming EL?!?!?!?!?!

Barren moon my @$$!!!

PROTECT YOURSELVES!! STAY INDOORS!!!

-Quinticus the doomed

Please do not turn this thread into a flame. IT IS FOR YOUR SAFETY!!!

Shivar is not actually a person either. She (previously a he in the shape of Satan) is another bot spawned by Grum (the bot) in order to fool us into thinking he was benevolent.

I have seen through the sham, and am trying to warn others. Keep your pets indoors, guard your sisters, and get out your circa 1300's makeshift shotguns!!

UPDATE: I have personally spoken with Tumaros the Prophet, and he lead guided me to enlightenment. (His Thread)

This has lead me to this prediction!

This does not mean it's going to happen...but that it could!!!

I have already lost the fight! Look!

Vote for Eternal Lands as game of the month on mpogd.com in order to keep the fight alive! Carry on my memory!

WE MUST NOT LOSE TO THIS...THIS MONSTROCITY!

Edited by Quinticus

grum is reading this post as we speak - oh my god he is tapped into the internet too :P run for the hills

<hand on heart>Oh say can you see by the dawn's early light w er mumble mumble banner mumble land of the free and the home of the brave</hand on heart>

Edited by LabRat

ROFL

I'm sure that Entropy will agree with you that I do everything I possibly can to piss him off. However, I would just like to make clear that I'm not responsible for spawning Shivar/Satan/Scarr/whatever his name is this week. That entity is purely the result of quantum fluctuations in the vacuum (no, I also have no clue what I'm talking about). Also, I'm not controlled by the government (which government, btw?). In fact, I'm not controlled at all, and everything I do is random.

YES - nera is his witch...dont believe everying you hear ;)

i think that satan/shivar the she/he is just a creation of the server to piss us all off.

are you serious!!?!?! Shivar is a bot?!?!

omg, i've been talking with a bot! >.<

and I have a bot friend ;)

I need to see a doctor :wacko:

are you serious!!?!?! Shivar is a bot?!?!

omg, i've been talking with a bot! >.<

and I have a bot friend ;)

I need to see a doctor :wacko:

175415[/snapback]

Maybe you just need a lube and an oil change?

For those who are still in doubt. This was intercepted from the secret Bot-chat channel:

#Bot Chat from Grum: ph34r m3 :P

#Bot Chat from Shivar: 111000110000111000

#Bot Chat from Grum: get_world_x_y()

After this the intercept was broken, then:

#Message from gru.. err... god: Server is going down.

:D

Of course this is true!

However, you have it mixed up. Entropy made Shivar, not Grum. Why else who he unban Shivar five days early?

Of course this is true!

However, you have it mixed up. Entropy made Shivar, not Grum. Why else who he unban Shivar five days early?

175465[/snapback]

To make people think that it's Entropy who spawned Shivar, it's obvious. Entropy is protecting Grum. It looks like the conspiracy has an underlying thread. :):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by Mireille

Im a bot that works for alquida (dont know how to spell that im from iraq)

To make people think that it's Entropy who spawned Shivar, it's obvious. Entropy is protecting Grum. It looks like the conspiracy has an underlying thread.  :P  :P  B)  :ph34r:

175492[/snapback]

So, Entropy is helping Grum to destroy him... :blink: :lol: