Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mihaim

delosek and his mules banned / deleted

I am not sorry to see "Usaarmy" gone.

When I was a relative noob I was training with Thieve and 666Firerob at Lucky Punch Arena. Usaarmy came in and attacked us just after we had disengaged to heal up and killed us very fast. When I checked usaarmy's stats online I discovered that he had very little actual experience (mostly in combat) but had a Physique rating in the 50's. He must have taken all the negative perks and put the points into physique (coord was still at 4 for some reason).

After Usaarmy PK'd me and took all my stuff (fortunately mostly leather stuff) Pyewacket volunteered to give me a bunch of low-level armour and an iron sword, which was very much appreciated.

Thieve, Firerob and I got to be pretty wary of Usaarmy, and would bug out when he showed up. Nevertheless, one time later on I wasn't fast enough and Usaarmy killed me at the arena again. Fortunately some other guys killed him and retrieved my stuff for me.

While lurking looking for opportunities to PK weak characters who are trying to train isn't technically illegal, it certainly was dishonourable.

Hap_Loder

:) i dont think kamilka is his girl friend because what seemed to be a guy character went into the arena i attacked the char then they dissed and siren came in to kill me but luckily i got away.

It's not nice to kill people that are training, but it's legal.

177114[/snapback]

I never said that it was illegal, just dishonourable. However, if he was doing this to noobs as well (and I was pretty new at the time) then that IS illegal.

Hap_Loder

I never said that it was illegal, just dishonourable.  However, if he was doing this to noobs as well (and I was pretty new at the time) then that IS illegal.

Hap_Loder

178466[/snapback]

no thats not illeagel either no way of pking is illeagel besides maybe scamming a noob into a pk map

and what rule might that be?

Jez

176239[/snapback]

Old set of rules, sry, I just translated new one - nothing about interaction - just muling.

And btw, this topic went too far. Let's leave it for Delosek and moderators/developers.

vanyel

<edit>

That topic could be locked probably.

Edited by vanyel

ookk...i know them all pretty well...usaarmy was delo's alt that he had up at arena meant only to kill, don't really think it was much of a mule. BTW Hap_Loder..since when is it illegal to kill newbs as they train ? they were in PK map, so it is ok...

ookk...i know them all pretty well...usaarmy was delo's alt that he had up at arena meant only to kill, don't really think it was much of a mule.  BTW Hap_Loder..since when is it illegal to kill newbs as they train ? they were in PK map, so it is ok...

184563[/snapback]

Illegal is leading newbies to pk area, without warning them.