Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mihaim

delosek and his mules banned / deleted

delosek was banned for using multiple mules to illegal play.

He was warned at least 2 times in the last 10 days.

His mules:

Kamilka , bond11 , siren , usaarmy, misiu_fil were deleted.

Guest Delosek

hello,

I would like to say sorry for using 3mules...usaarmy, bond11 and siren. I promise not to do this again on those or other characters.

I also want to add that Misiu_fil is a char of my brother, and Kamilka is my girlfriend. We all play on the same IP. we didnt post it on the forum, because we dont know English and no one told us we had to Is there any possibility that the reset made on those 2 chars would be annulled?

Thanks a lot.

Delosek

we didnt post it on the forum, because we dont know English and no one told us we had to

Delosek

175544[/snapback]

?????

I was questioning the "we don't know english..."

175574[/snapback]

They are all from Poland, so there could be some problems with English.

Yep, Delosek total doesn't know english.. i asked him one time "why you are sitting here not train ?" he said "n90" and logged off o.0

it was me who translated it to English  :P

Delosek and his brother don't know English at all.

Greetings.

175648[/snapback]

I know that some players from Poland have problems with mods (mostly because they don't speak English and do not know rules). I think good idea would be to translate rules into most common languages in Eternal Lands as well as asking known players to translate.

with regards

vanyel

PS. Sry for typos and other mistakes I made, but it's very late for me.

Edited by vanyel

Maybe we need a polish mod?

175699[/snapback]

Maby ask teh banned 0n3 n a ;ppp

right so dolesek was bon11 the guy that jumped me and thyralx taking the furs i was trading with him. dolesek ill forgive you if you give the furs back you stole from me. else you stay on pk list.

right so dolesek was bon11 the guy that jumped me and thyralx taking the furs i was trading with him. dolesek ill forgive you if you give the furs back you stole from me.  else you stay on pk list.

175747[/snapback]

1. Man, he is banned and locked:P

2. He doesn't speak English - so your proposition is, well... impossible to accept.

3. Maybe not mod from Poland, but just official list of players who could help with translation (not only from Poland, but also from other countries - some ppl from USA could find that kind of service very helpful j/k:P)

vanyel

Edited by vanyel

ok good point :)

you know what im just gonna get over it :P

i just hate having things stolen from right in front of my eyes without being able to confront the person :)

lol misiu_fil knows english curses.. i was mining sulfer and he bag jumped my bag when i misclicked.. he then tryed to bag trade with his pal but i got on it and he was cursing at me and called me a bitch..

Edited by Euric

misiu_fil knows english because he was summoning near storage at VOTD the other night and I pm'ed him to let him know he needed to stop before someone called a mod. He answered back in english "that he was sorry, he didnt't know"

I know that some players from Poland have problems with mods (mostly because they don't speak English and do not know rules). I think good idea would be to translate rules into most common languages in Eternal Lands as well as asking known players to translate.

175689[/snapback]

That is possible, in fact it's all set up for it I believe. We just need someone to take initiative that knows the languages to do it.

usaarmy

Really? Wtf, I talked to this guy, you sure he was a mule? :P Or maybe I dont understand the definition of mule.

Really? Wtf, I talked to this guy, you sure he was a mule?  :P Or maybe I dont understand the definition of mule.

176121[/snapback]

Mule - 2nc, 3rd or 100th character created by player to mule for him. Other usages like:

• making essences
    making potions
    training
    etc

are forbidden as well.

Any interaction between characters from samve IP (unless listed somewhere on forum) is illegal.

vanyel

Guest Delosek

I am writing one more time becouse i love EL, i play very long time in this game and very liked it. Characters named "usaarmy" and "Bond11" were created by me and i regret very much, i dont know english and i dont have chance to know everythink about EL. About the "Siren" character.. my friend gave it to me and i know i made not good that i didnt say about that. "Misiu_fil" is (was) my brother's character, "Kamilka" my girlfriend's. I regret that you deleted their characters for nothing, i want form you to give them back with all stats before deleted. I am very sorry about all what i did. I want one chance.. I thought very much about all what i did and i want last chance from you. I will never be so stupid like i was. "Usaarmy" was given to friedn from time when "Mihaim" warning me and i dont say anything about that becouse didnt know it is required. "Bond11" was my character to had all useless things, nothing more. I realy please for last in my life chance.

With my friends help i will keep all EL rules always.

Delosek

lol misiu_fil knows english curses.. i was mining sulfer and he bag jumped my bag when i misclicked.. he then tryed to bag trade with his pal but i got on it and he was cursing at me and called me a bitch..

175951[/snapback]

You don't have to speak English to know English curses.

Any interaction between characters from samve IP  (unless listed somewhere on forum) is illegal.

vanyel

176127[/snapback]

and what rule might that be?

Jez