Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gecko_Master

A Gecko's Tale

Guest Gecko_Master

This is 100% made up. I had a dream simmiler to this lots of parts were changed though.. Enjoy....

A Gecko's Tale

It was a frosty winter evening in Whitestone. Me and some friends were enjoying a warm drink at the Lakeside tavern. It had started to snow as we left, heading home after a enjoyable night at the tavern.

I had just crawled into bed when a horrific sream shattered the silence. I bolted forward. As quickly as i could, i put on my fur clothing, and dashed outside to see what had happened. We followed the tracks of a strange beast, to a cottage, windows shattered, and the door, hanging on one hinge, swung drunkenly. We entered, finding all the furnature topled or destoryed, the bed soaked in blood. On the table lay the mangeld body of a close friend, on whom we shared the night with at the tavern.

I backed away horrifyed, at what I had just seen. I bumped into the wall, and noticed an odd fluid dripping upon my sholder, i causously look up to see two, blood red eyes staring at me. I tryed to scream...but my tounge only fluttered in vain...The creature move closer to me, creeping from the rafters, i could see the blood coating it's grayish fur. It opened it's jaws wide, and jumped ontop of me, sinking it's razor sharp teeth into my flesh... I could see the others aiming there weapons at the beast, they fired only for the it to jump out of the way...I felt a firey pain in my chest... all went black...I awoke... gasping for air.i looked around, nothing was out of place all was quiet, on that frosty winter night.

Srry if it got graphic. what do you guys think?

Guest Gecko_Master
Cool, your head must be mixed up man... dreaming about that kinna stuff  :)

174624[/snapback]

You probably right, but this is the shortened version. The longer one (which id go into more detail) i won't post unless asked. BTW, never watch the entire alien series before bed, lol :P