Eternal Lands Official Forums
sirdan

stuff you hate!

There are some native Americans left, most of them however has been slaughtered to give Lebensraum to Great White Herrenvolk. :/

EDIT: Whoops, you don't say "slaughtered", I meant "liberated and stabilized".

180945[/snapback]

You also forgot to mention that the ones who are left have the same rights as the people who "liberated" them, and more rights in many cases. I'm also noting the "clever" usage of German here. maybe I need to amend what I said before for you.

-the perception that being an American automatically makes you evil and hateful to most people, unless you declare dire hatred for George W. Bush (like that's supposed to solve anything).

176205[/snapback]

You also forgot to mention that the ones who are left have the same rights as the people who "liberated" them, and more rights in many cases.  I'm also noting the "clever" usage of German here.  maybe I need to amend what I said before for you.

180964[/snapback]

I used Hitler's vocabulary because the massacre of native Americans was a disgraceful genocide, driven by the SAME factors as the holocaust of Jews or Armenians - racism.

I used Hitler's vocabulary because the massacre of native Americans was a disgraceful genocide, driven by the SAME factors as the holocaust of Jews or Armenians - racism.

180965[/snapback]

I'm not going to disagree with you, it's a horrible shame what we sons of Europe did to the Indians. But everyone that could did it, from Columbus down to the American "Wild West" days. That doesn't make it right though. People do bad things. It happens. It may not be right, but you find me a civilization that isn't guilty of something.

I'm not going to disagree with you, it's a horrible shame what we sons of Europe did to the Indians.  But everyone that could did it, from Columbus down to the American "Wild West" days.  That doesn't make it right though.  People do bad things.  It happens.  It may not be right, but you find me a civilization that isn't guilty of something.

180968[/snapback]

I'm not suggesting that you or any other contemporary American is responsible for that. I was aiming primarily at scarab's moronic comment telling Lyr to shut up for stating an obvious fact: that the contemporary "American nation" is a mixture of immigrants and that there are hardly no native Americans left.

I'm not suggesting that you or any other contemporary American is responsible for that. I was aiming primarily at scarab's moronic comment telling Lyr to shut up for stating an obvious fact: that the contemporary "American nation" is a mixture of immigrants and that there are hardly no native Americans left.

But that's what being American is. It's an immigrant nation. However most Americans (who have been here for a few generations) have some Native American blood in them.

some but not many..

o and yea i know its hypocritical to hate hypocrits, and to hate prejudism, but still hate hicks.. i never said i loved myself. besides, id hug you if you hate hicks.. they are a pain.. especially since i now live in a town full of them...

lyr imagine being born in a town full of hicks and being hated because you actually have brains in your skull.

oh ya i also hate the idiotic califorians who move to our state & vote en masse and change our laws when they are old and soon die off not having to live with the consequences. if they dont want people to live the way they did before their assholish laws then they should stay in california and die there.

No, the hick comment doesn't annoy me, I live in a town full of hicks and they piss me off, dragburn just generall pisses me off.

lol ok.. dragburn doesnt bother me.. hes actually kinda funny. but yes.. hicks are a pain.. as i said.. i wish i could go back to the city.

180969[/snapback]

Ok, I apologize: I kinda felt like another potshot was being taken at Americans (so many of those get taken, especially over Dubya). I think we can almost take it one step further if research is right, and state that there are no Native Americans. At least not humans.

you cant really get mad when people take pot shots at america anyway. americans take pot shots at france and germany all the time. not saying you do, but most of the people i know (about 80%) make fun of france and germany at least twice a day. i dont.. cause i like france and geramny.. the french language is cool and heidi klum is hot (shes geramn right?) in any case.. dont get worked up, its not that big of a deal.

perhaps i should clarify my statement so woodchuck can see my reasoning.

i was merely stateing how much i hate carpetbaggers. in other words those who go into another state and interfere with the laws of that state and escape the consequences. the california thing was simply because those are mainly the ones moving into my state arizona.i also believe that those civil rights workers who were "murdered" that that former leader of the kkk was was prosecuted for werent murdered they were killed as invaders of a free state. they were from new york and were trying to interfere with the laws of that state and they got what they deserved. if the were from that same state and were mobilizing to do what they were doing then yes it would be murder but as far as i see it they were invaders.the thing alot of people in the U.S. dont realize is that each state is its own sovern nation and we are only binded together as a union. federal laws are also illegal since the states have never once surrendered their sovernity to that union. and woodchuck if you still feel the need to flame me please do so via PM or on the Twin forums since i believe that we are both registered there.

nvm the Twin forums thing (looked at member list)...coulda swore i saw you post there before....

Edited by dragburn

Ahhhh! Dudes... I could hate haters, but even haters I love. I am not capacited to hate. I stated and state: "peace, flower and Pink Floyd". Dunno how to hate, because I have no reasons to do it. I could learn, but preffer beer and rum.

- Regards again, and spelling/grammar/whatever corrections are wellcome. ;)

1. When stupid people do/say stupid things (genuinly stupid not people pretending to be stupid.)

2. Commercials esp. the ones that are played over and over again.

3. Insects

4. When I'm looking for a certain song on the internet and I find it except it isn't the real band playing the song it is some crappy band that can't play the song at all.

5. When it is really hot at night because then I can't sleep.

6. People who go offtopic.

Edited by 70347