Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest einstein iq

Just another very gr8 game for the internet..

i only spent 10 minutes on it and somone was already giving me account hacking sites. its no fun if you dont earn it first. plus the shitty graphics were a total turn off on trying to play. i mean a resync every five seconds is total bullshit and it sucks for it not to mention the lag...i cant believe ppl actualy use its p2p version.

Guest newf

ppl check planeshift. it aint near done but has the making to be a great game as this one already is

Guest crazykiller

I tell u, planeshift is great, but it is still in alpha and it is taking too much time to update, EL still being a great MMORPG, i can match it even with WOW and PE (for the no-knowledge guys, WOW= World of Warcraft; PE= Project Entropia)

Lol

What an idiot.

"Duh! Look at me! My siggy talks about my Runescape character!"

Go to Hell/Runescape. :roll:

I went to that website... and quit after 3 seconds when I saw it was a Java applet...

omg...wtf is that??? lol...RS...more like BS...or just S...looks freakin horrible!...looks like drawings i made back when i was in kindergarten lol

and to think someone came into EL tryin to sell RS crap...holy s***...

Guest crazykiller

u know, i hate runescape, don't know who telled me that RS is a great game, but i played it only for 45 sec... my max of endurance..... it's f****** terrible.

Yeah it's true that even though RS has crappy graphics, annoying players, it is still very successful(just look at the # of players! ).

Soo good job on the creators for really making rs work. They are kinda an inspiration to other game devs , just in the fact that they made it....

LMAO before I joined EL I never even HEARD of RS I was busy playing D2 and I looked at the website and said MAN THIS GAME SUCKS and left the website and continued playing EL

LMAO before I joined EL I never even HEARD of RS

Same here. Over the winter though, when I was at my roommate's house, I saw RS open on his little brother's computer. Argh.