Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest einstein iq

Just another very gr8 game for the internet..

LOL that shit called RUNESCAPE, will and has never been better than this game.

My god, that has to be the most stupid comment i have ever heard on these forums and that's saying something.

dont say that word runescape i wasted 3 years on that horrible game i coulda been plaaying this game noo i wasted my life!!!!

dont say that word runescape i wasted 3 years on that horrible game i coulda been plaaying this game noo i wasted my life!!!!

Ehehe, fortunately I only wasted ~2 years on that game :)

Well, you must both be glad then that EL only exists for about a year, so that you only wasted 1 year of your life.

RS players in EL?!?!!? HORRORS! Can you just imagine?!!

Roja: hi

SUPER1337F8TER29: n00b

Roja: um.. how r u?

SUPER1337F8ER29: GOLD ::clicks to trade::

Roja: umm..i dont have anything thing to trade ::aborts trade::

SUPER1337F8ER29: GOLD!! ::clicks to trade again::

Roja: i told u i dont have anything....

SUPER1337F8ER29: STFU!! MOFO!!

Roja: .......

Roja: Hi

boy23465478234: hi

Roja: i'm new here, are you?

boy23465478234: no do u want 2 go somewhere

Roja: ok I guess

::wallks a small ways::

boy23465478234: r u a girl

Roja: um, yeah..

boy23465478234: ur cool will u b my gf?

Roja: x.x

*looks at ground in dissapointment and shakes head* about 5-6 years here :? was level 93 then i woke up, searched for other games, went on Ogre island, another world, all suck EL is the best ive been on

Well, given the fact that RS has only been up to the public for 3 years, the most anyone could ever have wasted on RS would be 3 years :D

Ended as a level 93 with 1272 skill total and spend the ~15 mill that I had gathered on gifts for my friends about a month ago :-) Still remember every place and the quickest way to level up any stat at a given level :S

I still log in from time to time as I still have some good friends in RS - even though good people are hard to find in RS I've found a few very nice people, whom I wish the best for :-)

I should've made my final decision for retirement sooner, as I had grown sick and tired of all of the immature children/adults? in the game - the EL community seems a bit more mature though - hopefully it'll stay that way ;-)

I was about to start playing runescape, but i got annoyed at the fact that i couldn't even get a name! Then i found mpogd and started looking for alternatives. i saw eternal lands, which looked good, but it seemed a little too unfinished, so i thought id remember it and come back later. Looked some more on mpogd, and tried this game forlorn hope. I played that for a while, but got bored with it. It wasn't bad, and the GM was a lot like ent. Anyway, I went back to mpogd, and saw that el was game of the month, so i figured id see if it was done enough. And here i am

Man Runescape sucks!! I've wasted two years of my life, just to play that crappy, buggy and bad-graphic game! It SUCKS! EL is waaaayyyy better!

Just try this out and compare it with el... www.runescape.com

I know it is much better, but el may become better then runescape

translation:

Who needs knees that bend and a smooth camera rotation and an amazing community and many smaller maps instead of one hugely annoying one and creators who go IN the game to chat about normal stuff and new skills and monsters and friends that last longer than 2 min and in-game music and different races and tight quests and a free game that totally kicks every other games arse

when you could just play rs?

lmao :) I played about 2 years... I look back on my evil ways now and shudder with horror!!

Ha ha I only wasted one year of my life on that game. As soon as I found El i quit runescape. The only time i get on is to recruit friends.

Well seeing as everyone is flaming and flaming doesnt take much work i will take the harder route... Rs, i hate it indeed I do now.

but it was the first MMORPG i ever played so of course for many MANY years i was like :):):D OMFG RUNESCAPE IS THE SHIZNIT!!1!1!

but then when i found myself having to die for any sort of entertainment i realized i was finished of it. this game which has been here 1/3 the time runscape has shows how important a solid and flexible foundation of a game is. runescape started out with many flaws, moving, fighting,etc.

but we must learn from thier mistakes, this is also the reason we study history, to learn from previous mistakes. right now I have a character standing in the guild with every "party item" and about 5 mil with all rune and what not. And i dont care whether he loses it or not. Anyway, runescape's creators did very well making a game like that in JAVA. If they had started out with the system for EL then... Well... It would have been much more successful. (not that it already isnt.. look at thier servers!!! jeesh...)

EDIT: that better mfer? lol

Hmm at least Matrixx only posts short messages...

Bold and in italics, it doesn't improve readability.

Well, it's good your posts are red and bold and in italics, so I don't have a hard time to recognize them so I can skip them... :twisted:

Every time my friend plays that game i realize why i like this game better. I don't want to be a part of a game where it has to constantly run a banner telling people to obey the rules and to protect their password.

He even goes paranoid that there's going to be a keylogger on some computer and someone will steal his account. sometimes i even joke that there's a government conspiracy to steal his account.

*sigh*...idiots.

Oh well, at least rebootedrock's post was critisizing rs intelligently...can't say that about any of the other posts though.

btw rebootedrock since i complimented you and I seem to be the only player in eternal lands that still likes runescape, you think you could hook me up with your character, or at least some of his stuff? heh...pretty please?

Wow, I guess you can tell im an rs player(besides the name) cuz of the begging I just did lol