Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

How did you come up with your EL name?

Tell how you came up with your EL name :P

For me...one time I was in a bar (many years ago) and some guy (very drunk) thought I was part of the nites entertainment (crossdressers). He takes one look at me and tells me I was one of the worse queen's he's ever seen. I didn't have enough make up on to look like one. Well I have a sense of humor, so I kept it as part of my name. Yeah I know, probably a big insult to me, but I never listen to drunks, immature people, or idiots. :rolleyes:

m_bee is based in "La abeja masona", translated like "The mason Bee". Ist was one of my many musical groups that I had once.

I thought that it would fit in the game... :D

mine,

well, my friends at camp call me it. because of my obession with kitties, they decided to call me cat.. but with a K

so, no, my real name isn't kathrine or anything that starts with kat :D

-kat

Both Giannis (my forum name) and Ioannis (in game name) are my actual names, with Ioannis being the archaic version of Giannis, and incase Ioannis sounds weird to you it is the Greek version of John (in Enlish) and Johan (In German).

Edit: Changed german to German

Edited by giannis

Do I really have to explain? :-P

173356[/snapback]

YES ... yes you must explain to me atleast why on Earth did you change from Stage_Crew to this....this.....you call it a name... :D lol poor stagey doesnt know what he talks about some times.... =)

Edit: I made your font all bold and italic stagey ^^

Edited by Matrixx_sh

just my real name modified a bit, been using it since i started to play Civilization and had to make up something, like 10 years ago

m_bee is based in "La abeja masona", translated like "The mason Bee". Ist was one of my many musical groups that I had once.

I thought that it would fit in the game... :D

173359[/snapback]

That is a very cool name. And Jenny, I love the story behind yours.

I chose mine because I had planned to be a dwarven smith. Knowing my limitations though, I figured I was more likely to dent stuff (or be dented by them) than make or fix them. So far, it has proved somewhat prophetic...

I chose mine because I had planned to be a dwarven smith.  Knowing my limitations though, I figured I was more likely to dent stuff (or be dented by them) than make or fix them.  So far, it has proved somewhat prophetic...

173385[/snapback]

I thought you were named after Arthur Dent :D

I wanted Lord Raven....No good.

Lord_Raven...No good.

Raven_Lord...nope.

RavenLord

Raven

LordRaven

Raven...something something Raven...o....d.

Welcome to Eternal Lands!

And that's how I got my name :D

Shenriss was my first char in a real role playing game with friends, i played it for like years and years and became a mighty drows. I loved it and for el i try make the same as i had, it just stay for me a lot of train :ph34r:

shivar is a god name

i use it because i am a god

_A_;

_A_ = A is first letter of my name (Alex), so I chose _A_ since Alex was taken.

Before _A_ I was Bobert_, and I got this name ages ago at my friends house when he said his neighbour's name was Robert, but I thought he said Bobert so now I use it.

Hmmm.. When i downloaded EL i couldn't wait another second to play it so FRoGkiLL is the first name that came into my head <_<

Can i ask.. What does everyone else think of my name?? :unsure:

I made up Tanyia by taking Tanya, my favorite girl's name, and adding an "i" to make it sound more mythical :blink:. And apparently it's a real name, and now lots of people pm me saying "Russian?" or just come up and talk to me in Russian. :P

I dont even know how i got this name, like 3 years ago i had to register on a forum for a different game.

I didnt know a name and i wanted something with 'Mr' and something with S in it, so i made Mr.sMooMs , but then i played a game where i couldnt do a DOT or a Undersquare in my name so i had MrsMooMs.

That kinda looked like i was a female didnt liked that pretty much, so i decided to call my self sMooMs :blink:

PS. Tanyia what does that 'slashfury' thingy as your signature means ? just being curious.

Edited by Mr.sMooMs

PS. Tanyia what does that 'slashfury' thingy as your signature means ? just being curious.

173603[/snapback]

It means he is a stalker.......that pms her 183 times when she isnt even there....that is from her afk messages :lol: