Eternal Lands Official Forums
Placid

Shivar banned temporarily

Shivar has been banned for breaking rules 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 and 17. This was a repeated offence, over a prolonged period of time.

This ban was in conjunction with this thread: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15761

amongst other things.

This decision was made not only be myself, but another admin, and further level 5 moderators.

The ban will be lifted on 30th June at 1900 hours (BST).

Please keep this thread clean.

[EDIT]

Before Shivar was locked, he was overruled with rules: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 and 17. Just in case someone calls the 'No warning' card :D

lol, i was drunk..plz 1 more change :P

(BST) = Bullshit time ? ^^

Edited by Shivar

lol, i was drunk..plz 1 more change  :P

(BST) = Bullshit time ? ^^

173233[/snapback]

He said you do get another chance, in one week!

Hey but..How about mods just warn me or local mute me ? this is realy ridiculous.. i saw alot spammers, trouble makers who just get local mute or something...

Hey but..How about mods just warn me or local mute me ? this is realy ridiculous.. i saw alot spammers, trouble makers who just get local mute or something...

173240[/snapback]

This was done excessively. It came to the point where your behaviour was getting too much.

Rest assured, if you do this after your ban is lifted, longer measures will be taken.

See this as a warning.

173240[/snapback]

You had lots of warnings before about your language before, one isn't needed just before the action.

Shall we count how many times we had to mute or kick you from channel 1 and/or 3 also? This action was NOT taken because of this morning's debacle alone, rest assured.

See this as a warning.

No i dont see it as a warning i see it as a Ban

See this as a warning.

No i dont see it as a warning i see it as a Ban

173248[/snapback]

Yes, a one week ban. Others have been dealt worse. Consider yourself lucky.

The idea is the same...don't blame your actions on being drunk. Think about it before you start drinking...or just don't drink alcohol at all...if you know you will do foolish stuff.

173428[/snapback]

Hey, this topic is NOT about whether alcohol makes people irresponsible or not, so hands off this holy subject!

Shivar did plenty offences while being sober too, the fact that he uses words like bullshit etc. in a topic where he should be asking for his unbanning shows that he uses this all the time. :ph34r:

I was warned once for excessive swearing, and guess what?

I simply stopped doing it. If I can stop it, then I guess Shivar should also be able to. It's not like you need therapy for it :ph34r:

ffs my char is banned not my IP and soldus wont let me play on diffrent chars

23. No Skirting Punishments.

Do not attempt to create additional accounts if you have been banned or suspended. Seeking loopholes to any punishment can result in permanent bans from both the Eternal Lands Forums and game.

remember this is a temporary ban not a perminent one, just come back next week.

So, you try to to bypass the punishment by playing on other chars?

You really dont get it, right? Do you think, Shivar is banned for being Shivar?

Or is it YOU, the player, who is banned for his bad behaviour?

Piper

Lol....

It wasnt a IP-Ban so i supose i could make a new char or play on a diffrent char..

Edited by Shivar

It wasn't an IP ban ONLY because we were being considerate towards your brother. That may not last long, though.

-Lyn-

Lol....

It wasnt a IP-Ban so i supose i could make a new char or play on a  diffrent char..

173479[/snapback]

Teh Rulez:

23. No Skirting Punishments.

Do not attempt to create additional accounts if you have been banned or suspended. Seeking loopholes to any punishment can result in permanent bans from both the Eternal Lands Forums and game.

Piper

lolz anyways bofred is childish here to report me

173445[/snapback]

well someone who is not in need to crouch before you or is frightend by your threats to pk, fluff-serping, bagjump, etc. has to do the job.

ohhh and i found this aswell :P :

Luther was cited to appear in front of the IMPERIAL DIET at WORMS (1521), where he is quoted to have said : Here I stand, I can do no other, God help me. Standing to his theses, the ban was declared over him. He could return because the Emperor stood to his word, granting Luther safe conduct.

luckily history changes and this luther didnt get the ban :unsure:

ffs my char is banned not my IP and soldus wont let me play on diffrent chars

173453[/snapback]

And he is damn right.

i think it is funny everybody quote and have nothink to speak here, i think it's for shivar and mods here then stop quote who like shivar tell it's bad, who hate him it's cool.

That's why sometimes i'm asking me continue or stop spend my time in this game

Shivar know what he have done, he can explain, apologies and tell what he want, it's is right, the mods can answer, that's right too but other please stop spamming with your feelings please

p.s. : some will hate me after, but i think it became same as old problem with ex mods, not have be there, annoying and nothing good for the game.

mods are here for making the game better and are human and can do mistakes, that s why who is ban can answer. Not for speaking bad to mods or make a war against a player.

regards.

I think that Shivar is making matters worse with every single reply he posts here. :blink:

My advice to Shivar: Let it go, you risk ALOT more by continuing this nonsense

My advice to the mods: one week, comon really: he swears at random, breaks almost every single rule there is AND he can't even respond to his ban with only ONE single mature reply. I think you have been to soft on him because clearly he hasn't learned from his mistakes...

BTW: This is NOT my opinion because every time I see Shivar, I meet the sharp end of his blade, it is because, at this moment, he is being the most inmature person who plays EL, ever...

I think that Shivar is making matters worse with every single reply he posts here.  :blink:

My advice to Shivar: Let it go, you risk ALOT more by continuing this nonsense

My advice to the mods: one week, comon really: he swears at random, breaks almost every single rule there is AND he can't even respond to his ban with only ONE single mature reply. I think you have been to soft on him because clearly he hasn't learned from his mistakes...

BTW: This is NOT my opinion because every time I see Shivar, I meet the sharp end of his blade, it is because, at this moment, he is being the most inmature person who plays EL, ever...

173581[/snapback]

well i don't know why i posted before... :P

some1 lock it please, thx

173577[/snapback]

I'm agree with that

i remember all rules of this forum

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

2. An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof.

3. All other posts by uninvolved third parties will be removed.

Please only make ONE post here if you were banned. Multiple posts will be deleted and decrease the chance of you getting unbanned!

Please have patience until an admin gets to your post! We are busy people have have real jobs and real lives too!

All Eternal Lands forum rules still apply.

Edited by shenriss

@shenriss: You are absolutely correct, this is for mods and shivar to say what they have to say. If anybody would bother to read the bans Forum Rules, the red bar at the top of the page, they would know this.

@MrMind: No this was not left open for misc. comments from people unrelated to this incident.

@LadyReni: I agree with you that Shivar can be very charming when he wants to be. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with this. Rules are rules, whether or not you are charming, and Shivar has gotten away with a LOT for WAY too long for various reasons. This is NOT just because of one event that happened. Personal bias has no place in rules or punishments.

I will now clean out this thread, I will determine what is appropriate or what is not, it may or may not include comments from others. I will then lock it. If somebody with something relevant to offer needs to post, they can pm me or another forum admin to unlock the thread for them. If I see new threads being made in bans about this, they will be removed.

And I would suggest that you all read the Bans Forum Rules which apply in addition to the general Forum Rules.