Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

NPC Portraits

woohoo some of you guys are teh sexy with that long hair! :P

Seriously! Although actually, I was thinking "Why can't I have hair like that?!"

woohoo some of you guys are teh sexy with that long hair!
:now wishes he hadnt cut his hair short again: :( maybe i can find a pic w/my long hair in it...tho i havent had my hair long since HS :)

11240523008an.th.jpg

I hope this is from a good enough angle for you. Otherwise there's this picture for the front of my face:

me6jw.jpg

I'd like to be a purple orchan with black hair and a black shirt. You can take off the glasses, of course :) Do you think you could include the mini braids? Here's a picture from the back. My sister was very bored as I was on the computer, if you couldn't tell :)

11240522593ej.th.jpg

woohoo some of you guys are teh sexy with that long hair! :)

Seriously! Although actually, I was thinking "Why can't I have hair like that?!"

Lol, Aislinn, you wouldnt believe how often i get that :)

It all evens out in the end when I get mistaken for a girl from behind :)

LOL yeah, tell me about it...

Luckily I'm long (over 2 metres), so I sometimes hear behind me: "damn, she is long". That's right before I turn around with the best ebul look I can think of.

hey i was thinking this was a great idea but im a bit of a noob at computers. how do i put my pic up for you to use?? :omg:

thanx

Easiest way for the computer noobs is to create a Webshots or Openalbums account. Even if you are not noob this is still good because it's free! :P Then you get a picture on your computer, scan or digital camera, then just upload to your account and link to it here.

Hope this helps :P

Edited by sbarstow

omg look at my portrait! =D

Ummm... your avatar?

I thought it was like that for ages... very cool though!

No it's not too late to submit a pic, but it does take me a while to get around to doing it as there are a ton of people in line before you :omg:

Oh, and if you were in the list of to-do but don't play the game anymore I will not do your portrait.

Edited by Roja

hey i was thinking this was a great idea but im a bit of a noob at computers. how do i put my pic up for you to use?? :omg:

thanx

Easiest way for the computer noobs is to create a Webshots or Openalbums account. Even if you are not noob this is still good because it's free! :P Then you get a picture on your computer, scan or digital camera, then just upload to your account and link to it here.

Hope this helps :P

I simply emailed my pic to Roja (her email adress is somewhere on http://www.eternal-lands.com/ (and I believe she mentioned this option in the firts post of this topic.

Edited by LadyReni

Oh, and if you were in the list of to-do but don't play the game anymore I will not do your portrait.

What if I'm still working on trying to get a new video card so I can play again? ^_^;;;;

Great! Here's a pic of me.

I'm hoping for human, I can't see myself as anything else.

Curtis.jpg

Dark brown hair, goatee, and dark green shirt.

You're awesome, Roja!

Edited by Ortak

If you're still taking NPC portraits, here's a contribution :P

Click0r!!

I would love to have it settled as a blue draegoni if possible :D thank you

EDIT: oh! and as for the hair, long white will do :dry: thanks

-Draym

Edited by Draym

@Ortak: I see a fine dwarf in that picture... my apologies if that insults you...

Is there a list somewhere with people already covered? I only know of Tanyia and LadyReni... others about?

Is there a list somewhere with people already covered? I only know of Tanyia and LadyReni... others about?

I think that's being left up to the individuals to let people know if they want to.

I think that's being left up to the individuals to let people know if they want to.

That's right, it's up to the people. I won't tell if they don't :lipssealed: