Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aislinn

Messenger Bot sign-up list

This is the place to request a messenger bot. Do not spam or chat here, if you do it will be removed.

Whilst applying for a messenger bot, the following information is vital, and MUST me included.

Your Guild tag

The long name (ie join_guild name)

The ranking member of your guild who will in the future be able to set, and restrict its usage.

No essays are needed, these 3 items on seperate lines are the prefered format.

It can take 10 mins, it can take 3 days. so until day 4 dont chase it up, and PLEASE dont pm me or pester mods about any delays. keep it in the forums.

On a final note, any guild that asks will get a messenger. irrespective of any feelings between my self, or my guild and the applicant. this is a community service.

All that is asked is that the messenger is used responsably, If a guild uses its messenger to spam, insult or otherwise break the standard rules for EL then that guild will lose it temprorarialy or permenantly as the situation warrents.

Common sence rules the day.

Edited by the_antiroot

when you say high ranking do you mean the guild leader or a lvl 19 and above?

174779[/snapback]

The person in your guild that will be in charge of blocking communication from guilds or players that you dont wish to recieve messages from.

Guild Tag=(GT)

Guild name thingie=Gryflet and Terminator9

Ranking Member=Terminator9 and the owner (guild master *Rank 20*) is Gryflet Just to let you Know!!! :)

Edited by Gryflet

I'am doing this for guild JEDI now...........

Guild Tag=JEDI

Guild name meaning thingie=JEDI just JEDI ya know the whole lightsaber thingie anyways...........

Ranking member is either xana or mikal I dunno.

Edited by Gryflet

Your Guild tag = Soul

The long name = Forge Of Souls

The ranking member of your guild who will in the future be able to set, and rstrict its usage. Either ScubaDee(GM) have a whole bunch of CL's...so ill just put me