Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Eldwen

How about a little pot of gold?

Since we already have the joker which gives out little presents(items) when you find him, I thought that it would be nice if a lepricon. Instead of giving out items like the joker he would give out random amounts of gold. Nothing large just something fun. Also when u get close to him you might notice a rainbow if it was posible to make a rainbow like that thing that would storta help you find him once u get really close. Hope you like it.

Personally I dont like this idea, neither do I like the Joker people are just gonna look for him all over and some people 'vartican' know where to look they become mighty rich..

Perhaps I am wrong on this 1 so prove me if I am cause I never ever found Joker :roll:

yeah, lol

joker isn't handing out high lvl stuff much anymore...

but the lepricon idea is nice.

he shuld give out amounts in the 1 to 10 plat range, so it's not too little and not too less.

that way, it'll help poor players, but to rich players, it wont be such a big deal.

mabe the lepricon shuld be a natural color, so u know he's there, but it'll take a while to actually see him. it'll delay ppl who found him and give other searchers a sporting chance.