Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Benvolio

Freddycarrot825

ok, today, my brother, slap113, did some very nasty things on eternal lands, specifically, creating a few differetn characters and continuingly harassing mods. after being booted twice i think, he managed to get our ip banned. so i need someone to ban him only, or something, but i cant be held entirely repsonsible for his actions

o and i think i am suppsoed to post how i am going to stop this from happening in the future? hmmm that will contain a lot of physical force against a disobedient 11 year old

ok, today, my brother, slap113, did some very nasty things on eternal lands, specifically, creating a few differetn characters and continuingly harassing mods. after being booted twice i think, he managed to get our ip banned. so i need someone to ban him only, or something, but i cant be held entirely repsonsible for his actions

o and i think i am suppsoed to post how i am going to stop this from happening in the future? hmmm that will contain a lot of physical force against a disobedient 11 year old

171223[/snapback]

Probably best to leave your IP banned and get Entropy to Whitelist your character.

Actually he was going to get banned soon anyway for repeated offences. Best leave them both banned :P

Actually he was going to get banned soon anyway for repeated offences. Best leave them both banned ;)

171226[/snapback]

:P you mean me too? :)

i havent done anything wrong

edit: fixed spelling

Edited by freddycarrot825

I can unban your IP, but if he does it again, do you promise you will not complain when your IP will be forever banned?

I can unban your IP, but if he does it again, do you promise you will not complain when your IP will be forever banned?

171253[/snapback]

yes

i have gotten the message accross to him that if he tries it again, he might not live

Edited by freddycarrot825

Names were "nigasanta", and "niggersanta".

yes

... didn't you say you didn't want to complain?

i did, but even still this really isnt fair

i love el and i play it alot, no reason why i shouldnt be able to enjoy the game b/c some idiot creates stupid chars and stuff

It wasn't him this time it was his grandpa he hates blacks!!!

and his goldfish told a racist joke on yahoo chat so I think it had something to do with it as well.

173092[/snapback]

rofl my grandpa actualy is at my house for the last 2 days, (i just graduated)

i dont think its him thouggh :P

rofl my grandpa actualy is at my house for the last 2 days, (i just graduated)

i dont think its him thouggh :D

173140[/snapback]

You stated you wouldn't complain if he did it again.

"Your brother" did it again.

Your complaining now..

i did, but even still this really isnt fair

i love el and i play it alot, no reason why i shouldnt be able to enjoy the game b/c some idiot creates stupid chars and stuff

173137[/snapback]

While you have more free time now, you might want to do a search in the forums for how many times people have been told not only by mods, but by entropy also that they are responsible for their own IP, no matter who or what logs on from it and causes trouble. It is very fair.

I could put his name on the white list, but I am not sure that would be fair, because I already warned him that if it happens again I won't unban his IP...

If I had an 11 years old racist brother that gets me banned twice, I'd be sure to best the shit out of him, you know, just like older brothers usually do.

I am not necesarly suggesting you should beat him, but I am sure there are various ways to prevent him from doing so, such as tell your parents about it.