Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lady_Eika

Practicing for "The Wave"

Something I captured at the beam when everyone was having fun doing the wave =3 They were very patient since it had to be done twice... ^_^

This is what happens when people get bored at the beam:

http://www.PhotoServer.us/is.php?i=21953&i...htsanimatio.gif

Reminds me strongly of a people version of "Whack-A-Mole" for some reason =S

Edited by Lady_Eika

Thanks, now I need to program both #conga and #wave into the Ants! :rolleyes:

170704[/snapback]

well, instead of #conga, just have `#follow name`, where most of the ants are told to follow another ant. then the person in front moves and they follow, real close-like

as for #wave, just have a #pop command that causes them to stand and then sit again

/ant_1 #pop

/ant_2 #pop

/ant_3 #pop

/ant_4 #pop

tonsa fun!

well, instead of #conga, just have `#follow name`, where most of the ants are told to follow another ant. then the person in front moves and they follow, real close-like

as for #wave, just have a #pop command that causes them to stand and then sit again

/ant_1 #pop

/ant_2 #pop

/ant_3 #pop

/ant_4 #pop

tonsa fun!

170712[/snapback]

#conga would effectively issue all the needed #follow commands so that I don't have to do it to each one manually. #wave is so that I don't have to control each ant one at a time and I don't have to line them all up. ... think about 100 ants in a line doing that!

#conga would effectively issue all the needed #follow commands so that I don't have to do it to each one manually. #wave is so that I don't have to control each ant one at a time and I don't have to line them all up. ... think about 100 ants in a line doing that!

170716[/snapback]

right, I was thinking of commands per ant. set up like that, a few ant owners would be able to do it together. but of course you'd be able to use as many ants as you liked :lol:

right, I was thinking of commands per ant. set up like that, a few ant owners would be able to do it together. but of course you'd be able to use as many ants as you liked  :lol:

170722[/snapback]

Yup, and the fact that a single program runs all the ants at once makes it much easier to do.

[note to self: set up a paypal store so rich players can buy features for fun things like #wave in the ants :]

[note to self: set up a paypal store so rich players can buy features for fun things like #wave in the ants :]

170723[/snapback]

:o I can see renting a pet, but buying a wave?

get them seated in the Arena to do that for PKers... might freak out newbs on IP, or manu/craft/pot/alchers at storages if the ants just suddenly file in, line up, and #wave.

Or #conga in CC... :D

is a ant alowed to enter a pk map?

..hmmm a bomber helper ant :blink:

big mouth :P