Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alch

i was BANNEd u all WILL PAAAAAAAY jk hehe

hey this is alch to da master here plz unban me i was just foolin around on a other char and it would be great if u would unbann me cause i was just being annoying for 30secs does it really hurt u guys to unbann me :() hope u unbann me :):(

heeey

heey

hey

its fat alchmaster! ;)

Lets see ... fooling around, knowingly breaking rules, and not expecting to get a reaction like this? Plus nothing in the posts so far even points to not ever causing problems again. I'm still looking fo a reason to unban, and haven't seen anything yet.

Why would he reveal his secret identity?

170561[/snapback]

1. Because we know anyway.

2. Becuase he won't be unbanned unless (among other things) he does reveal it publically.

my forum name kinda give it away and im very sry i did that plz unbann my IP :o im stupid i cant help it u can even ask whanley123 he was at my house at the time lol hes funny and i dont think i should be banned for spamming all i was doing was typing lalalala over and over again and i dont think this should be taken that seriously im sry everyone :)

my alternate character was ghrea and i was saying la la al al a im very very very very veyr veyr sry :D i just want to be able to be on el again its an awsome game and i wont do it again just plz unbann my laptop :)

P.S. i didnt think it was gonna do any harm and im sry if ut did

my alternate character was ghrea and i was saying la la al al a im very very very very veyr veyr sry  ;) i just want to be able to be on el again its an awsome game and i wont do it again just plz unbann my laptop ;)

P.S. i didnt think it was gonna do any harm and im sry if ut did

170857[/snapback]

But that wasn't your only alternate you created that night...was it

You were asked nicely to stop spamming, and instead you spammed worse, and at LV said, that wasn't the only character you created to cause trouble with. By doing that you have purposefully broken multiple rules including impersonating moderators, spamming, causing trouble, etc.

alt character's name was ghrea? That is very much like Ghrae, the mod...might be more of a reason to ban seeing as how it's like impersonating a mod...but then again, what do i know :rolleyes:

alt character's name was ghrea?  That is very much like Ghrae, the mod...might be more of a reason to ban seeing as how it's like impersonating a mod...but then again, what do i know :rolleyes:

172579[/snapback]

Plus there was another similar name just before that from the same IP trying to be close to another mods name, and 'Ghrae' was spamming at beam and pretending not to know what spam was and got worse when asked to stop.