Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gestion

guild stats page

Well I was kinda bored today so I desided to go and make some stats page for EL, for those who don't have the knowledge to do it or those who are just to lazy to do it.

Anyway's when it was finished I thought maybe people like to use this too. So I started thinking, who could use this. Then after some time I thought of guilds so i added some more features so it could be used by anyone, even those who don't know anything about php programming.

I don't know if it will be usefull for people but here it is anyway's. If you like you can use it. You don't have to leave my name in the code but i will be thankfull if you would leave it where it is now.

anyway's if you are interested in a little script that allows you to make a members online page for your guild, just follow this link:

http://www.elstatspage.co.nr

Regards Gestion

Funny how life works out - I was just asked to code one of these :)

Nice work :P

Thank you gestion, I have been after such a script for quite some time now, its easy to edit for people like me who dont know any php :D

Is it possible to code something that checks if any of the players in members.php are online and output it somewhere above or below the table?

Edited to add a link to GarD's new stats page.

Edited by Gunslingers

Could we extend this to calculate formulas for the raw Combat Strength for each guild (or the Manufacturing Potential, or the Alchemical Productivity, etc.)?

If this is possible, try to contact the_antiroot and offer this as a way of quickly balancing the strengths of the four War guilds.

-Lyn-

i've added a members online page to my code, now there are two different versions, one with members online page and one without.

Do you need a code to calculate the strenght of a clan in attack, def, phys & coord??? I can see if i can make it. :P though it would require some time to make it i guess and seeing i don't have all the time of the world in the next 2 weeks, it will take some time.

But anyway, good, you spent your time wisely.

you have to do something when your bored of everything else. anyway's it's also some good training, especially if people get idees that they want in it.

Edited by gestion

When i go onto it goes of the page for about a second then goes on a free hosting website.

When i go onto it goes of the page for about a second then goes on a free hosting website.

I managed to copy and paste the page onto a word file. Only problem there is a script to download that is no longer available.

I still have a copy of the script, if anyone wants a copy then send me a pm and let me know where to email it to. It may require some modification now though, so dont message me if it doesnt work :P

I still have a copy of the script, if anyone wants a copy then send me a pm and let me know where to email it to. It may require some modification now though, so dont message me if it doesnt work ;)

No it's still working, I still use it on the CA$H site (well we just modified it to fit our own needs)