Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shadow

there should be HOUSES

i believe there should be houses because that way you go to bed to regain your health faster.also you would be able to buy soil and plant things that you can harvest. also you could deposit your stuff with a quick result. as well as that you should be able to do something like #beam me up when you want to get to your house but only on non pk maps and not in the underworld. then threre should be skills that you could use to my your house look better (such as carpentry). i just think that would be awesome. o i forgot to add that there should be a portal at isla prima that you could take to your house or someone could host a party then their portal would appear for the public to go through. :rolleyes:

P.S. my in game name is HUcast if you want to talk to me B

Well i like the ideas of being about to buy your own houses and I would siggest they cost ALOT, so the first thing you can buy is a room, it which there is like 100 rooms in one building and they are really small and you can only take one person in the room with you at a time as it is so small, also it would be a pk map(so you an train ;-)) and this would cost about 100k-200k.

the problem is it takes up space on the server thats why i suggested it costing so much and you dont really get much for it that way only a few people have them

Houses kind of seem cool, but it has been done many times before... It would be better if you could do something more original.... like...ummm well i have no idea... but could work off of this house idea...

erm flying monkeys that eat houses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok maybe not :P well I dont know what we could add in game that would work just like houses (so have a place you sleep and can keep your valueble stuff) but not houses :S nothing really works like a house but isn't a house, unless you say tents but there the some thing :S

:D maybe not houses but maybe you should be able to buy land and soil and store stuff i think that might be better i'll continue this when i'm not as lazy and have mouth watering pizza at my house...

From what I have heard, Entropy is working on a new game called Barren Moon and you will be able to build houses and towns and such.

omfg!! this is about the 1millionth time this has been posted.... its not ingame yet obviusly and probaly wont be coming any time soon just to let you know..

Guest killshot221

i think that there should be player owned houses and i know how to make it work too. instead of having houses you would have like apartments inside like tall big buildings.

hahahahaha suckers

I got a house :P

Edited by Shyfx