Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

EL's drop party for it's big B-Day

Well February 14th is EL's Big B-day so there will be a big drop party have any other ideas for this VERY special occasion???

Okay, first of all, have a BIG area. Not like the last party I was at [50 people crowded into the IP tavern... :)]

Might I suggest white stone? The big square seemed to have worked well last time... Also, I think an easter-egg hunt is in order. Entropy figures out a way [i know he can...] to drop a bunch of items in various places at once. People run around findin the bags and come back. Also, I think that we should try some group formations... Like a giant "E" made by people sitting down! Oh, and please set some times for when it will happen... It would be very annoying to walk in and find it breaking up. Also, is there any way that you could figure out how to do some instant level-ups on people? Like, guess a number from 1 to 100, first person to get it gets +1 of every stat...

Parties are fun, but the drops get hectic. Arrange for multiple drops in quick succesion.

oooo well he announced it on the game the 14th thx for correction jjk and BTW I made this cuz he asked for someone to make this

as soon as i get money or items i do a cntest, because it will dissapere if i dont ;(

Well i dont know if it will diaapere anmore, i lost 2kplats and a cape resently

Also, is there any way that you could figure out how to do some instant level-ups on people? Like, guess a number from 1 to 100, first person to get it gets +1 of every stat...

hm.. not the best idea i've ever heard <_<

the chaos amongst players that that would cause would be horrible xD

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOit is the 14th im so sorry i remember now, i have strep throught its messing me up sorry

14th of januari?... strange, 4 weeks be4 release date.. hmm, wonder if you were alone there :)

i started one week or so after the release. noone exept roja on the server the first time. and I got lost on isla prima :( [no map, nothing] and there was this teleporter that teleported you from one side of IP to the other :)...

miss those times.. whi i stood there shouthing: HOW THE FUCK DO I RUN!? where the fuck is everybody.. then i calmed down, and realized that the game didnt need players to be great, it had an idea, a plan - and that was enough to draw players to it later on :) i love EL :)

I remember the times when i pmed entropy "WHAT ARE YOU AN ADMIN??? NO SO SHUT UP OK GOD YOUR A MORON"

then he said "check the site"

i diddnt log on for a few days

i wob el

Lol, I was on even before the beta version was release. (back when we were in the planning stage.) I had a different alt back then, and now I'm on this one. I dropped my last alt because I had a bad reputation on it... a very bad reputation.

Ah well, I'm not going to go into my whole life story on EL, and will just say that time DOES go by so fast.

[the secret's released]

Oh, and I know where Ent goes in spare time away from creating this game. He plays on furcadia.

[/the secret's released]

:)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

FURCADIA he plays on another game :shock: :shock: :shock: that is just evil he's not evil but that is just evil playing a game besides EL hmph

lets get this topic back on tracks and it's February the 14th not January kk well do you guys have any other ideas and Ent does not know the time or the place yet so don't ask :roll:

That should be chaotic! :twisted:

No PK place... I don't think ANYONE would come... get their butts kicked by people higher than you! Ok, I admit, the gues a number wouldn't be good...

Although, I have an idea for creating formations... Entropy walks along, dropping stuff, you go onto one of the drop points and sit down. But I think that an Easter Egg hunt would be cool. And don't you just have the feeling that when Ent made the game, he also put in cheat codes? I mean, although he doesn't tell us them, you just have a feeling that they exist.

ermmmm uhhhhh Runescape... ummmm... Never played it urmmmm... sooo ummm.... Hey well it was Ent's idea not mine :shock: :shock: