Eternal Lands Official Forums
Benvolio

*co* is owned

We own *co*

Me, rockbottom1, democatated, scojus, whodatgreek, and slap113

its here:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/fred...25/e76e6632.bmp

Wanna know how to get in? PM me in game i'll tell you how to get past their bot its simple as pie.

EDIT: The text for those who can't read it, its kinda small.

%^#$# *CO*. This is what happens when you mess with the mofos from HUSL and Dark. We are the first to conquer this shiznit.

Edited by freddycarrot825

Lol you guys didn't do that much...you created new characters (aside from freddycarrot) and had them use the alternate entrance to the cave. I would have kept killing you guys off (even tho the logging off was annoying) but I had better things to do. Now lets see you try that with good armor on...

Always, how does that affect *CO* negatively? Many people get on the map...

Edited by Lord_Vermor

no, we schooled you

we outsmarted you, your bot, and that other idiot like 10 times, and you could never kill us except like once. we schooled ur entire guild and uve been OWNED

no, we schooled you

we outsmarted you, your bot, and that other idiot like 10 times, and you could never kill us except like once. we schooled ur entire guild and uve been OWNED

168930[/snapback]

Ok, you outsmarted the bot...you aren't the first.

I killed you 3 times and the others at least once. Then logged off because it bored me.

How could you school the entire guild when it was only me and fallenmikac on? Its not like a big deal to us if you are able to get passed us.

Schooled? I think not. You logging off everytime you saw me...that is schooling you.

ummm no because when i signed back on, you would be right there and i would just walk past you, which means you are SLOW and i school YOU. besides, it was usually 3 on 1, and considering the fact we did get past you on the 2nd try or so, we school you. im sorry. you loose :P:ph34r:

Er you never did walk by me...I killed you every time unless u logged off. I kept pushing u guys back further and further into the cave until you were off the bridge up. Then I got bored and left. Since it was 3 (4) on one, I believe I schooled you.

Now lets see you try to do this again when we have an equal amount of *CO* guys on in the cave.

Edited by Lord_Vermor

Er you never did walk by me...I killed you every time unless u logged off. I kept pushing u guys back further and further into the cave until you were off the bridge up. Then I got bored and left. Since it was 3 (4) on one, I believe I schooled you.

Now lets see you try to do this again when we have an equal amount of *CO* guys on in the cave.

168937[/snapback]

ummm...except.....we only had 1 char running at a time usually so it was around 3 of u vs 2 of us tops and u had weapon and armors

second, ya we did, we would sign off, the sign on and push further forward, actually the exact opposite of what u said

well try it again sure

Edited by Aislinn: Line removed...totally inappropriate subject matter.

LOL, freddy, I belive you got pwned :P

Anyway, HUSL is on my pk list until doa_pk is #remove'd :)

but this just gives me more reason to dislike thease noobs.... <_<

The really funny thing is...these people brag that they slipped in. I, but once, merely asked for admittance into the *co* cave. Guess what?!?! I walked right up to and right past Corpus (the bot) and was GREETED by the guild member.

Not to mention the time i went to the cave to "feed" corpus only to find he was logged off!

I slipped in without anyone every even having an inkling.

...Then I messaged *co* and had Lady Vermor come PK me. 'twas much fun!

So who fooled who freddy?

Edited by Quinticus

From my logs, 50% of the time or so the Ants get out of there alive as well. Looks like they are also working on getting the cave mapped out in detail as well.

no, we schooled you

168930[/snapback]

That explains the recent influx of n00b items into corpus... you could at least attempt to get rid of your bone powder and bunny fur before starting a raid.

:P

It's actually funny seeing how pointless your starting this thread was.

Edited by crusadingknight

Maybe they are trying to fill him up ... but they should be doing it with non-stackable items!

Guest slap113

actually, beleive it or not, that was not us at all

that must have been some other noob going in with bone powder or whatever, but the only people that even entered with items were freddycarrot825 and rockbottom1, each with enough food to go around. and i think you are misunderstanding the point. yes, we signed off because it was neccesary since lady vermor was going to kill us. but non the less, we still outsmarted him, and got past him, fallenmikak or whatever, and corpus, all at the same time. considering the fact it was single file accross a bridge, there is absolutley no reason you should not have been able to stop us.

It's quite simple to blockade the bridge. But it doesn't start funny threads like this. :lol:

Guest slap113

yes it does, we got 6 people past you

by the way, now that you mention blocking the bridge....thats technically blocking resources isn't it? it says do not block resources, bridges, storages, etc.

by the way, now that you mention blocking the bridge....thats technically blocking resources isn't it? it says do not block resources, bridges, storages, etc.

169184[/snapback]

Actually chief, when you spend $200 on a guild map i don't think the rule applies.

Point is, it's stupid to actually think you are special because you slipped past a bot and a few members. Anyone with local teleport and a brain can do that. Or if you ask nicely, you might even not have to go through the whole shennanigan (sp).

blocking in pk is ok if u ask me, if u cant get past kill him =/

its not hard to get past corpus at all i did it with fruit lol just drop 1 or 2 on the floor and bang corpus runs to grab it so you got time to walk away from him lol, if you really want to beat that guild why not KILL corpus, it will take you a few months and help from a hugh army with rings of power lol,

Edited by hiko_seijuro

its not hard to get past corpus at all i did it with fruit lol  just drop 1 or 2 on the floor and bang corpus runs to grab it so you got time to walk away from him lol, if you really want to beat that guild why not KILL corpus, it will take you a few months and help from a hugh army with rings of power lol,

169203[/snapback]

See my discussion about Ants vs. corpus ... all you need is an army of noobs with self destruct perk and mirror skin

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...pic=15191&st=40